Should the DNC officially become the party of jihad against Israel?

Idiot, the House doesn't need to do shit to help Israel. They need weapons and ammunition, the House of Representatives have nothing to do with the Commander in Chief shipping them to Israel.

That the Republican House is divided just proves that it is a democratic institution. Only in North Korea, the DNC and Red China are all united.

America itself is deeply divided.
Whoah there son, settle down.

Now I see what Trump meant when he said there were good people on both sides at Charloteville.

Actually, no I don't. Because any white who went to a KKK rally is guilty. There were no good people on the white side in Charloteville. They were all Klansman.

But there are good Palestinians being murdered.

The only hard line I might go along with is if Israel expelled them all out of the territory. Send them to the surrounding arab countries.

But if we can't keep South Americans in Mexico how is Israel going to do that?

And why do Muslims go from Islamic State of Turkey into Europe? Just stay in turkey.
You are a muthafukking piece of shit to say something like that.

There were good people that didn't want that statue torn down. For whatever reason. There were also scumbags that were purported to be KKK (probably dimocrap scum dressed as them) who were some of your buddies.

You just earned a very rare ignore button from me. Only because your scumbaggery brings out feelings in me that I don't like.

good bye scumbag

You are a muthafukking piece of shit to say something like that.

There were good people that didn't want that statue torn down. For whatever reason. There were also scumbags that were purported to be KKK (probably dimocrap scum dressed as them) who were some of your buddies.

You just earned a very rare ignore button from me. Only because your scumbaggery brings out feelings in me that I don't like.

good bye scumbag
I love it! Good bye idiot. That's two of you today. This is what WINNING feels like. I'm never going to wake your ass up so you might as well skidattle.

You're a conspiracy theory idiot who believes Democrats started Jan 6th.

The only relief is you're probably old and will be dead soon. Allah willing.

What's the difference between your terrorists and the terrorists Obama paled around with? Like Rev Wright.

Oath Keepers and Proud Boys tried to overthrow the government with Trump. Terrorists.

No, they didn't try to overthrow the govt but obamas pals actually used bombs to blow up buildings. Huge difference. Come on bobo, you gotta do better than that.

I love it! Good bye idiot. That's two of you today. This is what WINNING feels like. I'm never going to wake your ass up so you might as well skidattle.

You're a conspiracy theory idiot who believes Democrats started Jan 6th.

The only relief is you're probably old and will be dead soon. Allah willing.
fullretard.gif

Well Dem's current and prior president is anti Israel so they may as well openly join the Jihad.

and trump praises terrorists?

Forum List

Back