Should Students Have The Right to Carry On School Property?

Fair enough. DO you think its a good idea to allow minors to have firearms in school?
Not today's kids. We used to take our shotguns and .22s on the city buses, ride to the end of the line then hunt rabbits along the countryside railroad tracks. Then we'd ride the bus back again with guns in tow.

Not today's kids. We used to take our shotguns and .22s on the city buses, ride to the end of the line then hunt rabbits along the countryside railroad tracks. Then we'd ride the bus back again with guns in tow.

I have no problem with minors having and using firearms under proper adult supervision. In JROTC, we practiced marksmanship when I was in high school. There was a rifle range on the campus of Santa Barbara High School, maintained for this purpose. (I attended a different high school, but we were routinely bussed to SBHS to use the rifle range.)

Of course kids should be allowed to have guns in school.

They should also be allowed to drive themselves to school. Why not?

What could go wrong?

They are all good guys with guns, right up until they aren't. At least that's what the gun nuts say.
And every man is not a rapist until he is.

By your "logic" we should chemically castrate all men to end rapes

The fact here is the system failed at every level possible.

The guy was reported to multiple police depts by both the military and his family.

Forum List

Back