Should Students Have The Right to Carry On School Property?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Obviously I'm talking about the kids who can be trusted with a weapon here. I mean if teachers can be armed why not the students if they're properly trained? I do believe that children can legally use guns as I've heard about it before, they just can't purchase them themselves.

Obviously I'm talking about the kids who can be trusted with a weapon here. I mean if teachers can be armed why not the students if they're properly trained? I do believe that children can legally use guns as I've heard about it before, they just can't purchase them themselves.
Perhaps students can be trained to make sure that the adults have locked the doors. :biggrin:

The trouble is, no American can be trusted with a weapon. That's become apparent with this last big mass shooting. He was a firearms inistructor and a good guy with a gun, and then suddenly he became a bad guy with a gun.

And he tried it in a small town! ]

It's not the guns who are at fault, it's good guy with guns who eventually go bad.

Can we talk about the reasonts why they go bad?

The trouble is, no American can be trusted with a weapon. That's become apparent with this last big mass shooting. He was a firearms inistructor and a good guy with a gun, and then suddenly he became a bad guy with a gun.

It's not the guns who are at fault, it's good guy with guns who eventually go bad.

They are all good guys with guns, right up until they aren't. At least that's what the gun nuts say.

So then you're against the second amendment I take it.

:slap:

Say "NO!" to crack!
images

You must not be a US citizen. Minors can't own firearms.

They are all good guys with guns, right up until they aren't. At least that's what the gun nuts say.
That's the whole point!

And this one was all trained up to be the goodest of the good, then the culture of death got in his ear and qucickly made it's way to his brain.

He shouldn't have tried it in a small town!

What could possibly go wrong.
Not at all sweetie.

This sounds like something that should be left to the school. Parents can then choose to send their kids there or not.

They can use them though but other than that that's the whole entire point of my question. Shouldn't the second amendment right protect everybody? Especially considering how many school shootings occur these days?

I'm a Canadian who is totally for the 2nd. amendment. It's not working completely yet but give it some time!

The next step in the great experiment is to abolish all gun free zones, but the mommie and daddy libruls can't understand that yet.

If they did then every American child would toddle off to school in the morning with a JR-15 under it's arm.

Mental illness, anger.

Sure they can.

• Long Guns: There are no federal laws preventing unlicensed persons from selling, delivering or otherwise transferring a long gun or long gun ammunition to a person of any age.

Forum List

Back