Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

forgive my niavety but....

i can understand why transvestives wish to be deceptive as far as apperances go, but fail to understand why they would pursue it to a sexual situation that really wouldn't pay off for them....?

forgive my niavety but....

i can understand why transvestives wish to be deceptive as far as apperances go, but fail to understand why they would pursue it to a sexual situation that really wouldn't pay off for them....?

The people in question aren't transvestites, or cross-dressers, as they're known in their own communities. They're transgendered, which means they aren't just dressing up as the opposite sex, but actually identify as such. In other words, they genuinely consider themselves to BE the sex they are dressing like, regardless of their biology.

Now, why they would put themselves in a position where their partner discovers the truth at such an awkward time, I couldn't tell you. I'd imagine it's different in every case. All of the transgendered people I know are very careful to restrict their hookups to people in their own community who know exactly who and what they're dealing with.

"All of the transgendered people I know"

Maybe you need to stop watching Jerry Springer. :lol:

Rape. There was no intention of having sex with a homosexual on the part of the straight man. Statutory rape is far easier to verify in a civil manner, yet that is a bonefide crime. If you have any doubt about a woman's age or her marital status, and you care, then you find out or stay far away. There are many transvestites who have fooled many men. Add a couple of drinks and indeed they might get away with a quickie bj. Absolutely!

Ultra-Fail

Legal, responsible responses to discovering your would-be partner is a transvestite:

1. I'm sorry, sir, but I don't sleep with transvestites. Have a good day. *Zips fly*

2. Oh! You're a transvestite? I like trannies! *Unzips fly*

Criminal, violent, and mentally disturbed responses to discovering your would-be partner is a transvestite:

1. You're a faggot? *Punches in the face*

2. You're a fag tranny? *Rips off penis*

3. You're a fag tranny slut? *Pulls out a Colt .45 and unloads a clip into the transexual*

The law assumes that the reasonable man would be level-headed and civil enough to avoid the felonious actions in the second list.

Do you honestly think a transsexual, in high-heels, would/could force himself onto an unwilling man? That's crazy.

An individual's body is a very private issue, as is sexual contact with another individual. I don't think there is anything more private. A person who is touched inappropriately by another individual will have a reaction. How they handle it depends on their social exposure to various types of people. But the act of inappropropriately touching someone is a violation, no matter how the individual handles it. And of course an attack on someone is equally a violation a crime, like anything else it depends on the circumstances.

When someone decides to involve themselves sexually with another person, there is certainly an assumption of risk. But mistaking a person's gender, especially when the "affection" has gone beyond simple communication, does not fall into a typically common scenario of expectation in the dating scene.

Anne Marie

An individual's body is a very private issue, as is sexual contact with another individual. I don't think there is anything more private. A person who is touched inappropriately by another individual will have a reaction. How they handle it depends on their social exposure to various types of people. But the act of inappropropriately touching someone is a violation, no matter how the individual handles it. And of course an attack on someone is equally a violation a crime, like anything else it depends on the circumstances.

When someone decides to involve themselves sexually with another person, there is certainly an assumption of risk. But mistaking a person's gender, especially when the "affection" has gone beyond simple communication, does not fall into a typically common scenario of expectation in the dating scene.

Anne Marie

You're still on this crusade?

I completely agree! I spent well over $150.00 on a date once to wine and dine and then take a lady out to a movie who promised me she would rock my world when we got back to her house afterwards. Well, when we got back to her house she suddenly had a "headcahe" and wasn't in the mood. What a con job. What ever happened to truth in advertising?:lol:

I completely agree! I spent well over $150.00 on a date once to wine and dine and then take a lady out to a movie who promised me she would rock my world when we got back to her house afterwards. Well, when we got back to her house she suddenly had a "headcahe" and wasn't in the mood. What a con job. What ever happened to truth in advertising?:lol:

Maybe you have bad breath.

Anne Marie

This is a discussion.... not everything in life involves hardcore politics.

Anne Marie :)

i stand corrected on the term Cecilie

so can we conclude these acts of self defeating deception are rare?

I'm not sure which you mean, but both are rare, so . . .

My point was really that the reason they "misrepresent" lies in the difference between a cross-dresser and someone who's transgendered. They present themselves as the opposite sex because they genuinely consider themselves to be the opposite sex, with some sort of "fluke of nature" having attached the wrong plumbing.

I suspect the ones who actually put themselves into the position described in the OP have some further psychological issue at play that differs from person to person. Maybe they have a lot of guilt over the way they are and subconsciously want to be punished for it. It's one theory I've heard advanced. Another I've heard is that they are trying to further act out the gender they so desperately wish they were.

"All of the transgendered people I know"

Maybe you need to stop watching Jerry Springer. :lol:

What part of "people I know" versus "people I've seen on TV" was too complicated for you, Mensa Boy? Believe it or not, these people don't just pop into existence long enough to appear on your favorite daytime show and then vanish afterward. They continue to exist, and have lives, jobs, and friends apart from being gawked at like circus freaks by rubes like you. Shockingly, it is actually possible to meet them, become acquainted with them, and like them as human beings.

The tranny's I've known generally don't get into relationships or bed without telling people

Unless, that is, we sent her over to fuck with some ignorant bigot :badgrin:

You know, you do have some endearing qualities, JB. Just in case you didn't know.

:eusa_shhh:

Anne Marie

Anne Marie

This is a discussion.... not everything in life involves hardcore politics.

Anne Marie :)

It doesn't seem you've convinced anyone that a transvestite, transgender person who does not identify themself as such before a sexual encounter has committed a crime. Nor provided any reason why it should be considered a crime.

Just because sometimes when it happens, the unsuspecting partner flips out and beat up the other one doesn't make it right to do so. Anyone who does that has an anger problem and probably some other psychological problems as well.

It doesn't seem you've convinced anyone that a transvestite, transgender person who does not identify themself as such before a sexual encounter has committed a crime. Nor provided any reason why it should be considered a crime.

Just fucked up and also foolish- unless it's a prank on C.bAss :badgrin:

Just because sometimes when it happens, the unsuspecting partner flips out and beat up the other one doesn't make it right to do so. Anyone who does that has an anger problem and probably some other psychological problems as well.

Are you telling us you wouldn't feel abused or betrayed if you were falling slowly but surely in love with someone only to find a dick under the skirt?

I would imagine a man going home, crawling into a shower, curling up in the corner and crying or scrubbing till his skin nearly came off. With or without a physical outburst it is a betrayal on a level that should be akin to child molestation honestly. You have just thrown that person's entire sense of self so out of whack they are either going to go screw 50 strippers to try to inflate their maleness again or they are going to be afraid of everything in a skirt for a while. It is basically rape but where the tranny might not abuse the body you are deffinately screwing with the head of the straight person.

Are you telling us you wouldn't feel abused or betrayed if you were falling slowly but surely in love with someone only to find a dick under the skirt?

I would imagine a man going home, crawling into a shower, curling up in the corner and crying or scrubbing till his skin nearly came off. With or without a physical outburst it is a betrayal on a level that should be akin to child molestation honestly. You have just thrown that person's entire sense of self so out of whack they are either going to go screw 50 strippers to try to inflate their maleness again or they are going to be afraid of everything in a skirt for a while. It is basically rape but where the tranny might not abuse the body you are deffinately screwing with the head of the straight person.

:eusa_boohoo:

Those are the risks you take when you engage in anonymous sex.

It isn't rape if it's consensual.

Forum List

Back