Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

One can revoke consent at any time. It's onl;y rape if the other person refuses to stop.

Not!!

Why would a man revoke a woman going down on him?

Unbelievable!

Anne Marie

Why? Because not all men are sluts, Anne Marie.

Well THAT is deffinately new information. I thought it only took a decent rack and a skirt that showed off the curve of your ass and you got whatever fun you wanted as a female. Perhaps I am mistaken? Or do you just mean they grow out of it once they are past the early/mid twenties?

While I agree that it's probably a good idea for someone to mention that they're not biologically the sex they appear to be before getting into a sexual situation, I'm a bit bemused by your suggestion that the other person should make no attempt to ascertain whether or not their partner is male or female prior to sexual relations because it might be offensive. Are you really suggesting that it's likely or appropriate for someone to say, "I'll give you oral sex, but if you fondle me at all beforehand, I'll be offended and slap you"?

There simply is no reasonable way to make the argument that one could not possibly have been expected to find out more about someone else before engaging in sexual acts with them, and thus all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person.

"... all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person." ??? Are you kidding me with this? Deception is the fault of the victim? What kind of logic or ethical responsibility is that? This is not about buying a washing machine at a higher price than what is advertised. Switch and bate, while the same in deception, does not carry the weight of physical violation.

I mean, come on here..... Sheeesh!

Anne Marie

Deception is not the fault of the victim. Allowing yourself to be deceived is. My point is that it takes two people to wind up in a bad sexual situation, unless one of them has a weapon with which he forced the other.

If you take the risk of engaging in sexual activities with a total stranger, you take the risk of finding out that the information you didn't bother to get ahead of time is bad. Just because I can argue that one has a moral and ethical obligation to be up-front with potential sexual partners doesn't negate the common-sense obligation of those partners to look out for their own well-being.

You are again assuming that there was some outstanding lack of caution on the part of the receiver. I agree that whenever you decide to have sex with someone you don't know well, there are indeed risks. Especially someone you might pick up at a bar. But the "allowing to be deceived" while it is humiliating does not qualify the deception.

I also agree that the majority of men who play the field would have had enough experience either through word of mouth or the simply exposure to clubing to take extreme precaution in avoiding such an event of possibly pursuing a gender deceptor. But those who do not are those who would face the greatest ultimate humiliation. Like someone who was involved in a long term relationship and was on the rebound, heart broken and in need for companionship. These are the most vulnerable and unsuspecting.

Imagine you just broke up with the love of your life, and just when the horizon is a little clearer and you might find what appears to be a wonderful woman, you are infatuated and baaaaaam! It's a guy who just went down on you. Sheeesh!

You know, there is a comical perspective to this. There have certainly been movies about this sort of thing. And it's taken rather lightly for those who hear about such things. I think mostly because folks don't take transvestites seriously, in that they are not considered public enemies, despite the sexual nature of their ambitions. But nonetheless this is a matter of personal integrity and in the worst case scenario, when that home run was hit, it can become a very dangerous game for both people. Human nature is unpredictable and while we have laws that regulate the extent someone might act on emotions, it's largely relative to circumstance.

Anne Marie

You folks let yourselves be easily deceived by some charlatan's bible book, so why shouldn't you be confused over sussing out what sex a person is?

I think mostly because folks don't take transvestites seriously, in that they are not considered public enemies, despite the sexual nature of their ambitions. But nonetheless this is a matter of personal integrity and in the worst case scenario, when that home run was hit, it can become a very dangerous game for both people. Human nature is unpredictable and while we have laws that regulate the extent someone might act on emotions, it's largely relative to circumstance.

Anne Marie
Yes, we do have laws. Ones that say you just can't go beating up on people because they don't turn out to be the woman or man of your dreams.

If someone defrauds you, take them to court.

Last edited:
"... all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person." ??? Are you kidding me with this? Deception is the fault of the victim? What kind of logic or ethical responsibility is that? This is not about buying a washing machine at a higher price than what is advertised. Switch and bate, while the same in deception, does not carry the weight of physical violation.

I mean, come on here..... Sheeesh!

Anne Marie

Deception is not the fault of the victim. Allowing yourself to be deceived is. My point is that it takes two people to wind up in a bad sexual situation, unless one of them has a weapon with which he forced the other.

If you take the risk of engaging in sexual activities with a total stranger, you take the risk of finding out that the information you didn't bother to get ahead of time is bad. Just because I can argue that one has a moral and ethical obligation to be up-front with potential sexual partners doesn't negate the common-sense obligation of those partners to look out for their own well-being.

You are again assuming that there was some outstanding lack of caution on the part of the receiver. I agree that whenever you decide to have sex with someone you don't know well, there are indeed risks. Especially someone you might pick up at a bar. But the "allowing to be deceived" while it is humiliating does not qualify the deception.

I'm assuming nothing. That is a fact inherently evident in the topic. If you choose to engage in sexual relations with a complete stranger you have just met, you are allowing them the opportunity to deceive you about a variety of things, not limited to their biological sex.

I never said that it wasn't wrong for them to be deceptive, quite the opposite, in fact. What I DID say, and will continue to say, is that it mitigates YOUR right to be pissed off about it or place all the blame solely on them. This is very much a mess created jointly, not singly.

I also agree that the majority of men who play the field would have had enough experience either through word of mouth or the simply exposure to clubing to take extreme precaution in avoiding such an event of possibly pursuing a gender deceptor. But those who do not are those who would face the greatest ultimate humiliation. Like someone who was involved in a long term relationship and was on the rebound, heart broken and in need for companionship. These are the most vulnerable and unsuspecting.

I'm sorry, but if you carelessly place yourself in a position to be vulnerable to this sort of thing, you frankly DESERVE to be humiliated, and you get no sympathy from me. A lack of basic common sense and self-preservation does not make you a victim of anyone but yourself.

Imagine you just broke up with the love of your life, and just when the horizon is a little clearer and you might find what appears to be a wonderful woman, you are infatuated and baaaaaam! It's a guy who just went down on you. Sheeesh!

Sorry, but still no sympathy. There is NO heartstring-tugging situation you can describe for me that will make me think it is okay to defer all such responsibility for one's own well-being onto others. Having your heart broken doesn't relieve you of OTHER life responsibilities, such as holding down a job, paying your bills, taking care of dependents, and it doesn't relieve you of the responsibility to take care of yourself, either.

You know, there is a comical perspective to this. There have certainly been movies about this sort of thing. And it's taken rather lightly for those who hear about such things. I think mostly because folks don't take transvestites seriously, in that they are not considered public enemies, despite the sexual nature of their ambitions.

I take transgenders (they are not transvestites) very seriously, probably because unlike most people, I have actually taken the time to get to know some as people and friends. I find it comical not because of them, but because of the so-called "normal" guy who runs around acting like a horny, leg-humping, indiscriminate cur dog, and then gets his shorts in an uproar because he's been "victimized".

But nonetheless this is a matter of personal integrity and in the worst case scenario, when that home run was hit, it can become a very dangerous game for both people.

If this is really about "personal integrity", then it is my suggestion that the outraged horndog try showing a little.

Human nature is unpredictable and while we have laws that regulate the extent someone might act on emotions, it's largely relative to circumstance.

Anne Marie

Well, gloryosky. So you're telling me you can't count on the law the keep bad things from occasionally happening to you? What a concept.

You folks let yourselves be easily deceived by some charlatan's bible book, so why shouldn't you be confused over sussing out what sex a person is?

If it has tits you can see and a short skirt you would assume it was a woman. Only very recently has this become an issue for anyone, not heavily until the plastic surgery age. So where does this topic have anything to do with religion? Are you really that hard up for a debate? Get a girlfriend hon.. go out with friends.. you need a hobby... honestly.

Quote: Originally Posted by sidneyworld

So Anne, do you often go down on guys you just meet?

Broke, I've never had trouble telling that it's a guy dressed as a women. If anyone does have trouble with that, they should probably not drink so much. Or not read the bible so much, it's making them too gullible.

Broke, I've never had trouble telling that it's a guy dressed as a women. If anyone does have trouble with that, they should probably not drink so much. Or not read the bible so much, it's making them too gullible.

Ok.. a cross dresser is one thing.. I mean it would be easy enough to tell Eddie Izzard from a woman. The problem comes when Tim Curry is not the face of the basic man becoming a woman.

It is one thing to look up from your beer and see this:

http://youaintnopicasso.com/images/rockyhorror.jpg

But.. well.. the only other pictures I could find made me want to claw my eyes out. Good looking believable women with a penis is just not my thing. I would offer to send you a link but I don't want to get banned. Try googling Gia Darling but peek out through your fingers.. Anyways.. it is scary how many men can pass for chicks. I don't know if that means you men are getting too much estrogen or becoming pansies or if women are becoming too generally butch.. someone let me know.

Not!!

Unbelievable!

Anne Marie

Well THAT is deffinately new information. I thought it only took a decent rack and a skirt that showed off the curve of your ass and you got whatever fun you wanted as a female. Perhaps I am mistaken? Or do you just mean they grow out of it once they are past the early/mid twenties?
It's all in the crowd you hang with...

Is that a proposition? Declined!

Anne Marie

Anne Marie

So you don't deny that you do it to guys you've just met?

Not!!

Unbelievable!

Anne Marie

Yeah, somewhere around the mid-twenties, the brain haze caused by an excess of hormones starts to fade, and normal thought function begins to reassert itself. Eventually, they can even begin to be real human beings again. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously, though, it is possible for men to feel bad about hooking up, and even to find themselves feeling bad about it while it's happening, and change their minds. I grant you, it's highly unlikely, but it CAN happen.

Anne Marie

So you don't deny that you do it to guys you've just met?

lol Go take an ice cold shower, dude! And better luck next time... pervert.

Anne Marie

Hey sidneyworld , how do you feel about male message board posters who pose as women?

[youtube]Qk8LkkZMpe8[/youtube]

"KATU- SILVERTON, Ore. – After hours of debate Monday night, the Silverton City Council decided to censure its transgender mayor.Mayor Stu Rasmussen admits he wore an open-back bathing suit, mini skirt and high heels when he went to speak before a group of kids for a Silverton-based non-profit group.A member of that organization was not happy with the attire and filed a complaint with the city.The City Council found the public complaint to be founded and publicly reprimanded the mayor by censuring him, which basically means they officially disapproved of his outfit.

I don’t get it. Was this a blind election? My guess is no and if that’s the case then what the fuck is everyone complaining about? You elect a dude who likes to dress in women’s clothing and then get mad at him for dressing in women’s clothing? Allow me to suggest that you should have seen this coming. Fucking people in Silverton. Get a grip. And so what if the guy wants to throw on a nice silk dress and hanky pankys and a redheaded wig. I didn’t hear anyone say he’s not getting the job done! Ok so maybe talking to a children’s group in a bikini and high heels was a little extreme but cut the guy a break. Dude’s just tryin to live. My only suggestion and we’re splitting hairs here is if you’re gonna do it then step up your fashion game because frankly that dress is hideous."

» People Who Elected Cross-Dressing Mayor Mad That He’s Cross-Dressing Boston.BarstoolSports.com

There's a newer video in the above addy about the recent opposition to the mayor's cross dressing.

Anne Marie

I don't think that that mayor could be considered "sexual misrepresentation". Anyone who has desires to do it with this guy is well aware of what's going on. He's not fooling anyone.

I don't think that that mayor could be considered "sexual misrepresentation". Anyone who has desires to do it with this guy is well aware of what's going on. He's not fooling anyone.

Oh, I completely agree, Mustard. Just found it amusing, and moreso, quite interesting that those who voted for him now have some issues with his blatant insistance on his atire. I think he is fully within his rights to continue living the way he wishes, especially out among the public who elected him.

I have to wonder though, what if he were elected in regular atire, and suddenly began to dress that way. How would that go? What if the President suddenly decided to dress in drag for a news conference? I mean, I would just love to see that just to see how the liberals would handle it. :eek:

Anne Marie

Forum List

Back