Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

It doesn't seem you've convinced anyone that a transvestite, transgender person who does not identify themself as such before a sexual encounter has committed a crime. Nor provided any reason why it should be considered a crime.

Just because sometimes when it happens, the unsuspecting partner flips out and beat up the other one doesn't make it right to do so. Anyone who does that has an anger problem and probably some other psychological problems as well.

Are you telling us you wouldn't feel abused or betrayed if you were falling slowly but surely in love with someone only to find a dick under the skirt?

I would imagine a man going home, crawling into a shower, curling up in the corner and crying or scrubbing till his skin nearly came off. With or without a physical outburst it is a betrayal on a level that should be akin to child molestation honestly. You have just thrown that person's entire sense of self so out of whack they are either going to go screw 50 strippers to try to inflate their maleness again or they are going to be afraid of everything in a skirt for a while. It is basically rape but where the tranny might not abuse the body you are deffinately screwing with the head of the straight person.

Falling in love? Did you read the OP? We're talking about guys who pick up someone in a bar for casual sex, and then throw a hissy fit because that someone looks like a girl, but is biologically a man.

If we're going to start inventing crimes based on people who engage in casual sex only to find out upsetting or disappointing things about the complete stranger they've chosen to become intimate with, then I think women should be able to sue guys who turn out to have really tiny dicks. Yeah, like they ever TELL you that beforehand. :eusa_whistle:

Are you telling us you wouldn't feel abused or betrayed if you were falling slowly but surely in love with someone only to find a dick under the skirt?

I would imagine a man going home, crawling into a shower, curling up in the corner and crying or scrubbing till his skin nearly came off. With or without a physical outburst it is a betrayal on a level that should be akin to child molestation honestly. You have just thrown that person's entire sense of self so out of whack they are either going to go screw 50 strippers to try to inflate their maleness again or they are going to be afraid of everything in a skirt for a while. It is basically rape but where the tranny might not abuse the body you are deffinately screwing with the head of the straight person.

:eusa_boohoo:

Those are the risks you take when you engage in anonymous sex.

It isn't rape if it's consensual.

That is the point of contention. It is consensual sex between a man and a woman in the eyes of the straight party. When it is found out that it is sex between two people of the same sex that makes it non-consensual and therefore attempted rape or at least VERY damaging to the mental state of the straight person. Anyone who blows up at a person willing to decieve a potental lover like that should get the same consideration as a pregnant woman who goes bonkers and kills her husband/boyfriend. It was such a heightened emotional state that you can't control yourself.

I have NOTHING against trannies, gays, straights, whatever makes you happy you have my blessing to do it. What upsets me is situations like the one at Yeshiva University, or hearing about a poor guy or girl that ended up in bed with someone of the same sex.. hell it happened to a member of my family after training in the air force. Poor guy wasn't right for a while.

For the incident ( old news at this point ) at Yeshiva University click the link below.

Yeshiva U. prof on indefinite leave after sex change | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

Not giving a person a choice is not right. Who knows, maybe they would be into the idea if they knew. Kink has worked its way into a very popular position in today's society. You give someone the options, you don't just surprise them with it and say "Well sucks to be you!"

It doesn't seem you've convinced anyone that a transvestite, transgender person who does not identify themself as such before a sexual encounter has committed a crime. Nor provided any reason why it should be considered a crime.

Just because sometimes when it happens, the unsuspecting partner flips out and beat up the other one doesn't make it right to do so. Anyone who does that has an anger problem and probably some other psychological problems as well.

Falling in love? Did you read the OP? We're talking about guys who pick up someone in a bar for casual sex, and then throw a hissy fit because that someone looks like a girl, but is biologically a man.

If we're going to start inventing crimes based on people who engage in casual sex only to find out upsetting or disappointing things about the complete stranger they've chosen to become intimate with, then I think women should be able to sue guys who turn out to have really tiny dicks. Yeah, like they ever TELL you that beforehand. :eusa_whistle:

ROFLMAO!!! Get them to go swimming before you commit to getting in the sack then! Or maybe hot tubbing with a bit of playful petting. Size up your mate before you take them for a spin. :lol::lol::lol:

That is the point of contention. It is consensual sex between a man and a woman in the eyes of the straight party. When it is found out that it is sex between two people of the same sex that makes it non-consensual and therefore attempted rape or at least VERY damaging to the mental state of the straight person. Anyone who blows up at a person willing to decieve a potental lover like that should get the same consideration as a pregnant woman who goes bonkers and kills her husband/boyfriend. It was such a heightened emotional state that you can't control yourself.

I have NOTHING against trannies, gays, straights, whatever makes you happy you have my blessing to do it. What upsets me is situations like the one at Yeshiva University, or hearing about a poor guy or girl that ended up in bed with someone of the same sex.. hell it happened to a member of my family after training in the air force. Poor guy wasn't right for a while.

For the incident ( old news at this point ) at Yeshiva University click the link below.

Yeshiva U. prof on indefinite leave after sex change | Jewish News | Jerusalem Post

Not giving a person a choice is not right. Who knows, maybe they would be into the idea if they knew. Kink has worked its way into a very popular position in today's society. You give someone the options, you don't just surprise them with it and say "Well sucks to be you!"

Sorry, dude, but it's consensual sex when you say, "Okay, I'll have sex with you, total stranger, without really knowing anything about you." It is not dependent on them fulfilling some unspoken set of requirements you have. Did you SAY, "I'll have sex with you, provided that you're really, biologically female"? This is like saying, "The sex was non-consensual, because he turned out to have an STD he didn't tell me about." I don't get to agree to risky sex and then call it rape because it turns out later to have been a bad idea.

ROFLMAO!!! Get them to go swimming before you commit to getting in the sack then! Or maybe hot tubbing with a bit of playful petting. Size up your mate before you take them for a spin. :lol::lol::lol:

Same goes for the guy who bitches about getting a blowjob in the bar parking lot and then finding out the blower is also a guy.

Don't skydive without a parachute, and then bitch at the ground for being too hard.

Ok - it's very simple.

You don't buy a used vehicle without first looking under the hood. And even then it's "buyer beware", right?

Same goes. :D

Yeah but you don't expect a piece of the car to slap you in the face when you lean in to check the engine Eve. If it does you bitch slap the person trying to sell the car to you and go on your way right? That is all I was saying.. you give someone a heads up. Its something that comes up at some point in a conversation and if you get to the bedroom anyways, the person with the secret KNOWS they are about to be found out. Why not just stop and say "Look.. before we go any further I have to tell you something.. If you aren't cool with it no harm done.. but I just feel it is right you should know."

Yeah but you don't expect a piece of the car to slap you in the face when you lean in to check the engine Eve. If it does you bitch slap the person trying to sell the car to you and go on your way right? That is all I was saying.. you give someone a heads up. Its something that comes up at some point in a sonversation and if you get to the bedroom anyways, the person with the secret KNOWS they are about to be found out. Why not just stop and say "Look.. before we go any further I have to tell you something.. If you aren't cool with it no harm done.. but I just feel it is right you should know."

I agree.

But the reality is that by that time, people are often not thinking logically. Which is one reason why there are so many STDs and unintended pregnancies.

What is the relevance of the article to the issue of casual sex and the risks a person takes when engaging in it?

Sorry about your relative, but it seems he already had some underlying psychological issues. Homosexual encounters, even when entered into by mistake, won't hurt you any more than any unsatisfying sexual encounter will. Unless you have some unresolved inner issues with your own sexuality or have some kind of homophobia. But that's your problem, not the pretty stranger's problem.

Comparing a situation like this to rape is to belittle the seriousness of rape.

Yeah but you don't expect a piece of the car to slap you in the face when you lean in to check the engine Eve. If it does you bitch slap the person trying to sell the car to you and go on your way right? That is all I was saying.. you give someone a heads up. Its something that comes up at some point in a conversation and if you get to the bedroom anyways, the person with the secret KNOWS they are about to be found out. Why not just stop and say "Look.. before we go any further I have to tell you something.. If you aren't cool with it no harm done.. but I just feel it is right you should know."

While I agree that it's probably a good idea for someone to mention that they're not biologically the sex they appear to be before getting into a sexual situation, I'm a bit bemused by your suggestion that the other person should make no attempt to ascertain whether or not their partner is male or female prior to sexual relations because it might be offensive. Are you really suggesting that it's likely or appropriate for someone to say, "I'll give you oral sex, but if you fondle me at all beforehand, I'll be offended and slap you"?

There simply is no reasonable way to make the argument that one could not possibly have been expected to find out more about someone else before engaging in sexual acts with them, and thus all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person.

While I agree that it's probably a good idea for someone to mention that they're not biologically the sex they appear to be before getting into a sexual situation, I'm a bit bemused by your suggestion that the other person should make no attempt to ascertain whether or not their partner is male or female prior to sexual relations because it might be offensive. Are you really suggesting that it's likely or appropriate for someone to say, "I'll give you oral sex, but if you fondle me at all beforehand, I'll be offended and slap you"?

There simply is no reasonable way to make the argument that one could not possibly have been expected to find out more about someone else before engaging in sexual acts with them, and thus all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person.

"... all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person." ??? Are you kidding me with this? Deception is the fault of the victim? What kind of logic or ethical responsibility is that? This is not about buying a washing machine at a higher price than what is advertised. Switch and bate, while the same in deception, does not carry the weight of physical violation.

I mean, come on here..... Sheeesh!

Anne Marie

"... all responsibility for the resulting fiasco lies with the other person." ??? Are you kidding me with this? Deception is the fault of the victim? What kind of logic or ethical responsibility is that? This is not about buying a washing machine at a higher price than what is advertised. Switch and bate, while the same in deception, does not carry the weight of physical violation.

I mean, come on here..... Sheeesh!

Anne Marie

Deception is not the fault of the victim. Allowing yourself to be deceived is. My point is that it takes two people to wind up in a bad sexual situation, unless one of them has a weapon with which he forced the other.

If you take the risk of engaging in sexual activities with a total stranger, you take the risk of finding out that the information you didn't bother to get ahead of time is bad. Just because I can argue that one has a moral and ethical obligation to be up-front with potential sexual partners doesn't negate the common-sense obligation of those partners to look out for their own well-being.

One can revoke consent at any time. It's onl;y rape if the other person refuses to stop.

Not!!

Why would a man revoke a woman going down on him? If he groped her before hand and discovered "her" little secret, it would be alarming but at least not at the point of being physically sexual act.

After the fact, well face it, a man went down on you... The deed was done. The deception consumated. I don't think the most common and typical reaction would be........ Oh stop, stop it.. oohhhh, stop. No no more.

Unbelievable!

Anne Marie

One can revoke consent at any time. It's only rape if the other person refuses to stop.

Not!!

Why would a man revoke a woman going down on him? If he groped her before hand and discovered "her" little secret, it would be alarming but at least not at the point of being physically sexual act.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Listen you complete fucking dumb ass... You made the comment about revoking consent. Does it actually matter after the fact? Does it make it okay after you get a blow job from what turned out to be a transvestite if the guy stops? Should he be forgiven? Legally, ethically?

Recharge your brain, JB.

Anne Marie

Not!!

Listen you complete fucking dumb ass... You made the comment about revoking consent. Does it actually matter after the fact? Does it make it okay after you get a blow job from what turned out to be a transvestite if the guy stops? Should he be forgiven? Legally, ethically?

Recharge your brain, JB.

Anne Marie

He's committed no crime.

You can't ask for/consent to sex and then later claim you were raped. That's unethical and illegal.

One can revoke consent at any time. It's only rape if the other person refuses to stop.

Not!!

She has some hang up about sex with transvestites.
I think something happened to her that she's not telling us about.

Listen you complete fucking dumb ass... You made the comment about revoking consent. Does it actually matter after the fact?

So if I rape you, then it means nothing once all's said and done?:eusa_eh:

You really area stupid little retard, but we already knew that

Both of you are completely hopeless, seriously. Get a backbone and some integrity if you can manage it.

Anne Marie

Forum List

Back