Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

That's why when I meet a girl I dont ever shake hands.
Hi there
GRAB.......... :eek:
SLAP !!!:tongue:

I guess you could kneel in front of her/it like you were meditating and breathe deeply through your nose ? :ahole-1: :cool:

Your play on words is in itself deceptive and convoluted, Anguille. When you quote someone at the very least don't compromise their point with your fiction. No one is beating anyone up for simply lying in this scenario. The reaction comes from a man being fooled into allowing someone to perform a sexual act upon them that they believed was a woman. You can only be a homophobe from a distance. Phobia is defined as an unrealistic fear of something. Once there is actually any real interaction, you are now reacting to a bonefide reality. Like a heterosexual man by whatever circumstances or conditions discovers a guy just blew him in a moment of what he believed was heterosexual oral sex. I mean come on.

Anne Marie

Bullshit. Another PMS defense. Great, just what we needed.
Exactly. For Anne Marie the preservation of fragile male egos belonging to men uncertain of their own sexuality is more important than protecting people from violence.

You are reaching here. I never condone violence. Especially when it's premeditated. This is not the case.

Anne Marie

Bullshit. Another PMS defense. Great, just what we needed.
Exactly. For Anne Marie the preservation of fragile male egos belonging to men uncertain of their own sexuality is more important than protecting people from violence.

You are reaching here. I never condone violence. Especially when it's premeditated. This is not the case.

Anne Marie

Like a heterosexual man by whatever circumstances or conditions discovers a guy just blew him in a moment of what he believed was heterosexual oral sex. I mean come on

Isn't it the crux of your argument that we should excuse heterosexual men (I assume you are excluding homosexual men from this), from criminal prosecution? How is that not condonation? Although it does bring up an important analogy. What if a gay man when into an adult theater whose customer base was dominated by gay men. He is approached by what he assumes is transgender/x-dresser/transvestite take your pick. He allows that person to give him a blow job and then finds out it was actually a woman. Is he excused for kicking her ass for tricking him under your theory?

Anguille,

Slightly off topic but still related: How would you vote on a jury if it was a black guy on trial for assaulting a white guy that called him a ******? Would you be at all sympathetic?

Anne Marie
Your posts contradict that claim.

They do?

No according to my interpretations.
She thinks men who beat up transsexuals should not be punished for their crime. She seems to think that a man who encourages a transvestite to perform oral sex on him and then freaks out when he realizes it wasn't a woman should be excused from prosecution if he then assaults his sex partner. She thinks that the deceived have a right to forgo due process of law and mete out punishment as they see fit. She is condoning violence, IMO.

Anguille,

Slightly off topic but still related: How would you vote on a jury if it was a black guy on trial for assaulting a white guy that called him a ******? Would you be at all sympathetic?

I would vote guilty or not guilty depending on the evidence.
I might feel sympathy to some degree, especially if the victim had deliberately tried to bait the defendant into attacking him, but that would not excuse the defendant from being responsible for his actions.

Anna-Marie, aren't you misrepresenting yourself with your make up and hair color?

For the record the only make up I ever wear is a little eye liner. That is it! As far as my hair it's completely natural... :eusa_angel:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!! :eek:

Anne Marie :)

Your posts contradict that claim.

They do?

She thinks men who beat up transsexuals should not be punished for their crime. She seems to think that a man who encourages a transvestite to perform oral sex on him and then freaks out when he realizes it wasn't a woman should be excused from prosecution if he then assaults his sex partner. She thinks that the deceived have a right to forgo due process of law and mete out punishment as they see fit. She is condoning violence, IMO.

You have gotta be having some kind of brain fart here. You're entire statement is a complete fabrication from my expressed sentiments on point, as I have repeatedly mentioned to you.

No one's buying into it.

Anne Marie

in the real world if some homo pretends to be a woman with a straight man to the point of sex he should fully expect to be shit kicked...thats just the way it is...

Phew! Finally, a completely no nonsense, sincerely point blank, and politically fearless opinion! How utterly refreshing, Eots!

Thank you Sir. :clap2:

Anne Marie

in the real world if some homo pretends to be a woman with a straight man to the point of sex he should fully expect to be shit kicked...thats just the way it is...

Phew! Finally, a completely no nonsense, sincerely point blank, and politically fearless opinion! How utterly refreshing, Eots!

Anne Marie
So you are advocating violence for every time someone lies?
And if a man says he had no idea the "women" was a man, than he is also a liar.
I have a friend who dresses as a women in every day life not in drag but as normal women, but it is still easy to tell that he is a man. One big give away is an adam's appple, the other is muscle tone.
The answer to everything is not to beat the shit out of everyone.

They do?

You have gotta be having some kind of brain fart here. You're entire statement is a complete fabrication from my expressed sentiments on point, as I have repeatedly mentioned to you.

No one's buying into it.

Anne Marie
Ok. Explain to us what you think should happen to men who unwittingly have sex with transvestites and then beat them up.

Anne Marie
Are you applauding his voicing of an opinion or the opinion itself?
You seem to be afraid to come out and admit you condone violence against transsexuals but you champion anyone who does.

Anne Marie
I have a friend who dresses as a women in every day life not in drag but as normal women, but it is still easy to tell that he is a man. One big give away is an adam's appple, the other is muscle tone.

I'll see your friend and raise you an entire club full of people who dress and identify as the sex opposite the one they were born with, and many of them are indistinguishable from the genuine article unless they tell you. You should really get over your need to stereotype.

I don't think Anne Marie is advocating beating people up. I think she's advocating being able to charge the transgendered person with assault and battery for engaging in sexual activity without identifying his biological sex first.

Anne Marie

I'll see your friend and raise you an entire club full of people who dress and identify as the sex opposite the one they were born with, and many of them are indistinguishable from the genuine article unless they tell you. You should really get over your need to stereotype.

I don't think Anne Marie is advocating beating people up. I think she's advocating being able to charge the transgendered person with assault and battery for engaging in sexual activity without identifying his biological sex first.

Just curious Cecelie,, why do you hang out at a club for transsexual, transgendered people?

Just curious Cecelie,, why do you hang out at a club for transsexual, transgendered people?

I don't. I hang out at a BDSM club, which community includes a number of transsexuals, transgendered, cross dressers, and garden variety gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, as well as the standard heterosexuals. We're very inclusive.

What? You didn't think anyone bothered to be friends with "those people" other than "those people" themselves?

Forum List

Back