Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!

I'll see your friend and raise you an entire club full of people who dress and identify as the sex opposite the one they were born with, and many of them are indistinguishable from the genuine article unless they tell you. You should really get over your need to stereotype.

I don't think Anne Marie is advocating beating people up. I think she's advocating being able to charge the transgendered person with assault and battery for engaging in sexual activity without identifying his biological sex first.

Just curious Cecelie,, why do you hang out at a club for transsexual, transgendered people?

I don't. I hang out at a BDSM club, which community includes a number of transsexuals, transgendered, cross dressers, and garden variety gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, as well as the standard heterosexuals. We're very inclusive.

What? You didn't think anyone bothered to be friends with "those people" other than "those people" themselves?
Your own words: "an entire club full of people who dress and identify as the sex opposite the one they were born with". :eusa_whistle:

What is a BDSM club?

She thinks men who beat up transsexuals should not be punished for their crime. She seems to think that a man who encourages a transvestite to perform oral sex on him and then freaks out when he realizes it wasn't a woman should be excused from prosecution if he then assaults his sex partner. She thinks that the deceived have a right to forgo due process of law and mete out punishment as they see fit. She is condoning violence, IMO.

You have gotta be having some kind of brain fart here. You're entire statement is a complete fabrication from my expressed sentiments on point, as I have repeatedly mentioned to you.

No one's buying into it.

Anne Marie
Ok. Explain to us what you think should happen to men who unwittingly have sex with transvestites and then beat them up.

Every assault has a degree of intensity and of course should be addressed accordingly. Circumstances should also be considered. In the midwest, fist fights usually get broken up, the two are separated, allowed to cool off and given a warning. Unless there are drugs or weapons found. The police can't really ignore that because there is a clear intent to harm beyond any reasonable expectation.

But consider this scenario. If someone is breaking into your car or trying to steal something from your yard, while most women might call the police, how many men would not attempt to run after the guy and if he didn't drop the goods would physically attempt to subdue him? Sounds pretty justified right?

Well how about someone who is sober or reasonably sober insulting your wife or your girlfriend directly in front of her. Someone who is not completely incapacitated wherein you would just realize it's the alcohol. And says something completely disgusting to her. Something that really upset her, how many men, REAL men would not punch the guy out? In fact, how many women wouldn't defent their honor and perhaps slap the guy, or.... even themselves punch them out?

Now imagine the same type of men, with BALLS, going out for the evening looking for some company. He's into a dating scene. Completely forthright, friendly and well rounded. A completely normal American male. And he has a few drinks, meets a "woman" and things get a little hot. They go to his car, he kisses her, she goes down on him, then he gropes her. And B A M B!! The girl has a dick.

Now I don't know what kind of men you know, but how many real men do you think would not have a firestorm reaction to such a thing? It is inconceivable for a completely straight and sexually active man to have any relations with another man. And I would have to say depending on the degree of deception and persuasion, the infuriation would not just lie in the sexual act performed on them, but the fact that they were deceived beyond any reasonable expectation within a heterosexual dating scene.

If you really believe it's outrageous for any man to not react defensively, if not physically, you are truly living in denial. I do not condone violence. However, there are circumstances that far exceed any measure of premeditation and the degree of harm imposed as a result of such deception or violation in general, such as the insulted wife/girlfriend in front of her, or the guy stealing the lawn chairs from you backyard, or someone breaking into your car, should be greatly considered.

And believe it or not, it is. Except for any measure of assault on homosexuals who knowingly deceive heterosexuals by having sex without proper disclosure of their gender. I find that far more a violation than burglary or insults. Yet this society protects special interests groups indiscriminately.

That is truly pathetic.

Anne Marie

Now imagine the same type of men, with BALLS, going out for the evening looking for some company. He's into a dating scene. Completely forthright, friendly and well rounded. A completely normal American male. And he has a few drinks, meets a "woman" and things get a little hot. They go to his car, he kisses her, she goes down on him, then he gropes her. And B A M B!! The girl has a dick.
Now I don't know what kind of men you know, but how many real men do you think would not have a firestorm reaction to such a thing?
I know quite a few real men who aren't into anonymous sex nor are they violent hotheads who attack their sex partners. My idea of a well adjusted heterosexual male is one who, should he find himself in this predicament, would be first of all, embarrassed that he didn't recognize another man when he saw one and second of all disgusted and disappointed. He might though, laugh about it later when telling his friends. But he would hardly take it as some kind of threat to his masculinity. To react with violence to a situation like this would be a strong indicator of someone who had doubts about their own heterosexuality and was having a hard time dealing with those doubts. Someone possibly afraid that they might be gay them self. You seem to think that men beating up transsexuals are proving they have balls. I think they are proving they have none.
It is inconceivable for a completely straight and sexually active man to have any relations with another man. And I would have to say depending on the degree of deception and persuasion, the infuriation would not just lie in the sexual act performed on them, but the fact that they were deceived beyond any reasonable expectation within a heterosexual dating scene.

If you really believe it's outrageous for any man to not react defensively,
"defensively" is not the word that accurately describes this kind of violent reaction. The attacker is the aggressor here.
if not physically, you are truly living in denial. I do not condone violence. However, there are circumstances that far exceed any measure of premeditation and the degree of harm imposed
If a man has been harmed in anyway other than a case of blue balls by this confusion concerning the gender of his partner in an anonymous casual sexual encounter it's due to his own insecurities as a man.
as a result of such deception or violation in general, such as the insulted wife/girlfriend in front of her, or the guy stealing the lawn chairs from you backyard, or someone breaking into your car, should be greatly considered.

And believe it or not, it is. Except for any measure of assault on homosexuals who knowingly deceive heterosexuals by having sex without proper disclosure of their gender. I find that far more a violation than burglary or insults.
You are whacked in the head if you think it's worse to be fooled by a transsexual than to be robbed. You certainly have issues!

What if a guy gets the signals wrong from a real woman, lets say she's a bit of a flirt and he thinks she really actually does want to have sex with him. Then it turns out she doesn't. Would you consider this one of those circumstances when a violent reaction on his part would be acceptable to you?

If you live in any of the big cities, this happens more often that you can imagine. A man goes into a bar, perhaps with friends, has a few drinks, maybe looking for a little action, becomes engaged in a stimulating conversation with a "beautiful" woman, has a few more drinks with her, and before he knows it, she's blowing him in his car and he goes for third base and POW!! the woman has a penis.

Now seriously, many guys would claim that that would never happen to them. That they would know if a woman were a man. Perhaps that might be true in any other setting, completely sober, but that doesn't matter. Heterosexual males do not typically change gender preference no matter what condition they're in.

I've asked this question quite often and some of the guys said they would beat the shit out of the he/she under those circumstances. Some have reacted more violently, and of course some took it to an extreme level which ended up in murder, or at least manslaughter were it was not premeditated. More like a crime of passion. Imagine kissing a woman who is a guy? Imagine getting a bj from a woman who turns out to be a guy? I mean this is a primal instinct reaction to the ultimate deception. Gender relations. Can the victim be genuinely prosecuted given these circumstances? And should the deceiver be charged?

There are several issues here. Considering the nature of sexual relations with another person, something very personal, I truly believe that such a deception could be considered rape or at the very least sexual assault because whatever sexual act was performed on the unsuspecting individual they did not yet have the opportunity to completely confirm the gender of the other person, believing that they were in the right arena. Thus they only consented to having sex, some form of sex with what they were led to believe was a particular gender. Ethically, that individual should have disclosed their true identity no matter how badly they needed affection from the same sex. They knew that they would not have gotten that far with someone had they disclosed that information. That's to begin with.

Sexually Provoked: Recognizing Sexual Misrepresentation as Adequate Provocation
Bradford Bigler*
53 UCLA L. Rev. 783 (2006)

Research suggests that a serious sexual misrepresentation can spark an emotional firestorm in the deceived. But, as a matter of law, can this emotional firestorm be considered a reasonable heat of passion? In short, when may a killer assert the provocation defense given a serious sexual misrepresentation? The law currently addresses this question in a haphazard way. Despite the recurrent deception theme found in many provocation cases—such as those involving the concealment of adultery, sexual identity, or sexual health status—the law applies to these cases a patchwork of legal theories that masks the role of the deception in bringing about a reasonable heat of passion. This ad hoc approach leaves the provocation defense both doctrinally disconnected and normatively unappealing. This Comment thus proposes treating sexual misrepresentation as legally adequate provocation when (1) a defendant engages in a sexual act while reasonably deceived, (2) regarding a fact reasonably material to consent, and (3) the discovery of which would cause a reasonable person a severe mental or emotional crisis upon discovery.

* Editor, UCLA Law Review, Volume 53. J.D. Candidate, UCLA School of Law, 2006; B.S., United States Military Academy, 1999. The author is a Captain in the United States Army on active duty, and is studying under the Army’s Funded Legal Education Program, pending transfer to the Judge Advocate General’s Corps. The opinions expressed in this Comment reflect the views of the author only, and not the views of the Judge Advocate General or the Department of the Army.

Issue 53/3/2-1 | UCLA Law Review

Hate crimes against individuals should be taken seriously, absolutely! But there are acceptions that simply cannot be ignored. Homosexuals who are attacked after performing sexuals act with the consent of those who believed they were actually of a particular sex, should realize that they are placing themselves in danger for very natural primal reasons.

If a white person went into a primarily black community and began to shout racial slurs, you can pretty much expect to eventually get mauled. What's interesting about that is that once such an event gets past freedom of speech, which in this case never seems to stick, that person who most likely ends up in the hospital, will be prosecuted. Not the people who attacked them. They were defending their honor. But why, case after case, does the individual who was sexually deceived bare the burden of assault charges, having attacked the homosexual, even to the slightest degree? The above UCLA review does well to address this issue.

Anne Marie

Quick question: Does this happen often?

For example: A player goes out and gets a blowjob from a random club pickup 3 nights a week for 10 weeks. That is 30 blowjobs from 30 different individuals.

Of those 30, how many would be transsexuals? I'm willing to bet no more than 25%.

Anguille,

I know quite a few real men who aren't into anonymous sex nor are they violent hotheads who attack their sex partners. My idea of a well adjusted heterosexual male is one who, should he find himself in this predicament, would be first of all, embarrassed that he didn't recognize another man when he saw one and second of all disgusted and disappointed. He might though, laugh about it later when telling his friends. But he would hardly take it as some kind of threat to his masculinity. To react with violence to a situation like this would be a strong indicator of someone who had doubts about their own heterosexuality and was having a hard time dealing with those doubts. Someone possibly afraid that they might be gay them self. You seem to think that men beating up transsexuals are proving they have balls. I think they are proving they have none.

It's fascinating how homosexuals accuse folks of being homophobic because of some doubt of their own sexuality. I suppose the San Diego FireFighters who were awarded a large sum of money after suing the department and the city because they were forced to participate in a Gay Pride Parade, and were sexually taunted, ridiculed and humiliated by homosexuals in the crowd. The verdict means that no government employee can be "forced" to participate in the Gay Pride Parade in any part of the country.

San Diego Firefighter win against - Google Search

Obviously, the government needed this verdict to understand how much a violation it is to force employees to participate in what turned out to be lewd, sexually explicit and profane behavior. Imagine that?

"defensively" is not the word that accurately describes this kind of violent reaction. The attacker is the aggressor here.

Really? What kind of violent reaction? Punching a guy in the face after suddenly realizing the person blowing you is a guy? Throwing him out of the car or out of the house? Pushing him off of him? Get off the Lithium, already.

You made no comment about the guy who punched out the man who insulted his wife or girlfriend, no comment about the burglary caught in the act and the owner attempting to get back his belongings forcefully. But you have critical issues with physically reacting to a deceptive homosexual who performed a sexual act on an unsuspecting straight man? Amazing.

If a man has been harmed in anyway other than a case of blue balls by this confusion concerning the gender of his partner in an anonymous casual sexual encounter it's due to his own insecurities as a man.

The insecurity clearly lies on the part of the homosexual who did not disclose his true gender identity before blowing the straight guy. The gay guy was meticulously dressed as a woman. There is an immediate intention of deception once the encounter leads to actual sex.

You are whacked in the head if you think it's worse to be fooled by a transsexual than to be robbed. You certainly have issues!

Rape. There was no intention of having sex with a homosexual on the part of the straight man. Statutory rape is far easier to verify in a civil manner, yet that is a bonefide crime. If you have any doubt about a woman's age or her marital status, and you care, then you find out or stay far away. There are many transvestites who have fooled many men. Add a couple of drinks and indeed they might get away with a quickie bj. Absolutely!

What if a guy gets the signals wrong from a real woman, lets say she's a bit of a flirt and he thinks she really actually does want to have sex with him. Then it turns out she doesn't. Would you consider this one of those circumstances when a violent reaction on his part would be acceptable to you?

Of course not. Especially if you are in the dating scene. It's one thing to lie about things that can't be immediately verified. But it is truly inconceivable for most straight men who completely believe that this "beautiful woman" in front of them that he is sharing drinks with, great conversation and a potential physical relationship could be a man when "she" is clearly and convincingly portraying themselves as a woman and have gone to great lengths to pull it off.

If homosexual/transvestites do not potentially want the shit beat out of them for blantantly deceiving straight men into performing sexuals act on them, then stop doing it! If they have absolutely no expectation of this happening, in the act of such a deception, it's because this society has some notion that they are mentally sick individuals who should not be held personally responsible for their sexually depraved indifference to whomever they might target as a sexual partner, for however long they might get away with it.

And that is the bottom line.

Anne Marie

Last edited:
Anguille,

It's fascinating how homosexuals accuse folks of being homophobic because of some doubt of their own sexuality. I suppose the San Diego FireFighters who were awarded a large sum of money after suing the department and the city because they were forced to participate in a Gay Pride Parade, and were sexually taunted, ridiculed and humiliated by homosexuals in the crowd. The verdict means that no government employee can be "forced" to participate in the Gay Pride Parade in any part of the country.

Obviously, the government needed this verdict to understand how much a violation it is to force employees to participate in what turned out to be lewd, sexually explicit and profane behavior. Imagine that?

Really? What kind of violent reaction? Punching a guy in the face after suddenly realizing the person blowing you is a guy? Throwing him out of the car or out of the house? Pushing him off of him? Get off the Lithium, already.

You made no comment about the guy who punched out the man who insulted his wife or girlfriend, no comment about the burglary caught in the act and the owner attempting to get back his belongings forcefully. But you have critical issues with physically reacting to a deceptive homosexual who performed a sexual act on an unsuspecting straight man? Amazing.

The insecurity clearly lies on the part of the homosexual who did not disclose his true gender identity before blowing the straight guy. The gay guy was meticulously dressed as a woman. There is an immediate intention of deception once the encounter leads to actual sex.

Rape. There was no intention of having sex with a homosexual on the part of the straight man. Statutory rape is far easier to verify in a civil manner, yet that is a bonefide crime. If you have any doubt about a woman's age or her marital status, and you care, then you find out or stay far away. There are many transvestites who have fooled many men. Add a couple of drinks and indeed they might get away with a quickie bj. Absolutely!

Of course not. Especially if you are in the dating scene. It's one thing to lie about things that can't be immediately verified. But it is truly inconceivable for most straight men who completely believe that this "beautiful woman" in front of them that he is sharing drinks with, great conversation and a potential physical relationship could be a man when "she" is clearly and convincingly portraying themselves as a woman and have gone to great lengths to pull it off.

If homosexual/transvestites do not potentially want the shit beat out of them for blantantly deceiving straight men into performing sexuals act on them, then stop doing it! If they have absolutely no expectation of this happening, in the act of such a deception, it's because this society has some notion that they are mentally sick individuals who should not be held personally responsible for their sexually depraved indifference to whomever they might target as a sexual partner, for however long they might get away with it.

Anne Marie
Equating a guy being fooled by a transvestite as rape. :lol:
Like I said you have issues. :cuckoo:

Major SIDNEYWORLD FAIL!!!!

Anguille,

Anne Marie

Well said. Come again soon, and feel free to contribute more indepth analysis.

Anne Marie

Anguille,

Anne Marie

Well said. Come again soon, and feel free to contribute more indepth analysis.

Anne Marie

This topic is about taking responsibility for your actions, self regulation and respect. Not creating propaganda against the moral majority in this country to pacify personal preferences at the expense of others. If that bothers any of you, too bad. Somebody has to do it. And many do, thank goodness.

Anne Marie

"Should Sexual Misrepresentation Be A Crime? Yes!"

Amanda...do you have any thought on this subject?

Pretty much everyone here is intellectually misrepresenting themselves. You know who you are.

Ultra-Fail

Legal, responsible responses to discovering your would-be partner is a transvestite:

1. I'm sorry, sir, but I don't sleep with transvestites. Have a good day. *Zips fly*

2. Oh! You're a transvestite? I like trannies! *Unzips fly*

Criminal, violent, and mentally disturbed responses to discovering your would-be partner is a transvestite:

1. You're a faggot? *Punches in the face*

2. You're a fag tranny? *Rips off penis*

3. You're a fag tranny slut? *Pulls out a Colt .45 and unloads a clip into the transexual*

The law assumes that the reasonable man would be level-headed and civil enough to avoid the felonious actions in the second list.

Do you honestly think a transsexual, in high-heels, would/could force himself onto an unwilling man? That's crazy.

Last edited:
60480146.jpg

Forum List

Back