Should Senate Republicans Allow a Trial of Trump...or Kill the Farce Quickly?

Should GOP End Impeachment Quickly or Draw it Out to Expose Democrats Partisian Political Behavior

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mitch has the Senate Republicans in order and ready for battle.

Of course that must be the case; so whatever they do will have been talked over carefully and agreed with the White House.
Absolutely. Political parties do this through history. Pelosi ran the House farce. The GOP will not consult with White House as Trump is a defendant. But, the impeachment process is highly politicized.

After what the filth has done...NO MERCY!

Pound their dicks in the dirt!

Bring in the TV cameras and subpoena obama, hillary, pelosi, schiff, nadless, lynch, holder, strzok, page, comey, clapper, brennan, McCabe, Hell...even bring back ambassador Yomamabitch just for laughs.

Democrats don't get to ask questions, cross examine, call witnesses, they don't even get bathroom breaks!

Treat them EXACTLY the same as they treated us!

Give them a good solid taste of their own medicine!!!

After what the filth has done...NO MERCY!

Pound their dicks in the dirt!

Bring in the TV cameras and subpoena obama, hillary, pelosi, schiff, nadless, lynch, holder, strzok, page, comey, clapper, brennan, McCabe, Hell...even bring back ambassador Yomamabitch just for laughs.

Democrats don't get to ask questions, cross examine, call witnesses, they don't even get bathroom breaks!

Treat them EXACTLY the same as they treated us!

Give them a good solid taste of their own medicine!!!
This must not be allowed to stand without the Democratic Party paying a political butchers bill.

I would be fine with a trial to embarrass democrats even more. But we must go on and investigate the real criminals of the democrat party.

Call Adam Schiff, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Jerry Nadler and grind glass into their faces.
I would like to see that. Institutional rivalry comes into play as well. Will the more austere Senate use this moment to teach the House how amateurish and unprofessional they have been?

I would be fine with a trial to embarrass democrats even more. But we must go on and investigate the real criminals of the democrat party.
You bet. Oh,those assholes responsible for”Operation Crossfire Hurricane” will feel the wrath of the criminal justice system. After Trump survives impeachment, they will find that they are impediments to the Democratic Party...and Pelosi will not throw them under a bus...but a flaming gas truck as it runs over their political/professional/personal lives. It will be brutal experience for them.Mr. Whistleblower is fucked too. Democrats want you when they can use you as a tool. After that, they toss you into the trash.

That's why we subpoena obama & hillary...They can go to prison for lying under oath or they can tell the truth & go to prison!

I actually fall in the middle. (Not a place I frequent).

Call a few witnesses to re-emphasis his innocence and vote it away.

That's why we subpoena obama & hillary...They can go to prison for lying under oath or they can tell the truth & go to prison!
The FISA warrants ensnare Obama and Loretta Lynch. She’s a crooked individual.

I would like to see that. Institutional rivalry comes into play as well. Will the more austere Senate use this moment to teach the House how amateurish and unprofessional they have been?
Brilliant.

I never thought of that.

Fight of the Nerds..

I like it!

By the way...GREAT THREAD OP!
It is a strategy dilemma.

Ask yourself...What would Trump do?

Trump would stand and fight! He'd pound their dick in the dirt :banana:
I agree...but the President can be impulsive. Champion fighters cannot let emotions take control of them in the ring. That’s why trainers and managers are in corner to remind them to stay cool and stick to the fight plan. Together they are a team and complement each other.

Last edited:

Nononono...that's the last thing you'd do.

Either get it thrown out of court for lack of evidence (no evidence) and get it expunged or go balls to the wall just to harm the democrats.

You wouldn't want to go anywhere in between.

It's one or the other.

Either get it thrown out of court for lack of evidence (no evidence) and get it expunged or go balls to the wall just to harm the democrats.

It's one or the other.
Arguments I’m seeing on the board are all impressive. It is a helluva game plan to formulate.

It's one or the other.
I disagree.

Fascist Democrats don't care about facts. They want a coup at any cost. They know Trump is innocent and don't care.

The well Informed America loving Patriot already support Trump because they know Democrat Party Fascists uncovered every rock and found nothing on Trump.

The rest of America, mostly not paying much attention, wants a civil process.

We can't beat them by looking like them.

Forum List

Back