Should Racial Views Get You Fired?

Bluebirds and robins are all birds. Lions and tigers are all cats. Polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are all bears. .

There is no distinction among modern humans like the ones you describe above between those animals. Your example is utterly false.

Then how do you tell them apart when complaints of racism are advanced?

Social construct. Your example was utterly, utterly false.

[...]

Grizzlies, Polar Bears, Black Bears... Three different species.

[...]

(Excerpt)

[...]

But in fact, the polar bear’s closest ancestor is a land carnivore we associate more strongly with our forests. Over the years, scientists have uncovered an evolutionary path suggesting that polar bears are a relatively new species, and actually a subspecies, of Ursus arctos,

Arctic Bears - How Grizzlies Evolved into Polar Bears | Nature | PBS

(Close)

So?

There is no distinction among modern humans like the ones you describe above between those animals. Your example is utterly false.

Social construct? What does that mean?

If you complain about racism, what exactly would you be talking about?

[...]

Grizzlies, Polar Bears, Black Bears... Three different species.

[...]

(Excerpt)

[...]

But in fact, the polar bear’s closest ancestor is a land carnivore we associate more strongly with our forests. Over the years, scientists have uncovered an evolutionary path suggesting that polar bears are a relatively new species, and actually a subspecies, of Ursus arctos,

(Close)

So?
What it means is the designation species often refers to what on closer examination actually is a sub-species.

(Excerpt)

[...]

(Close)

So?
What it means is the designation species often refers to what on closer examination actually is a sub-species.

Thats fine but I still don't see what this has to do with interracial relationships.

Thats fine but I still don't see what this has to do with interracial relationships.
If we believe there are "interracial" relationships it must follow that there are different categories of humankind which are commonly referred to as "races." I reject that term because of the glaring semantic conflict which holds that there are five recognized "races," all of which belong to the human "race." That makes no sense. And the discrepancy cannot be dismissed by simply saying there is no such thing as racial distinctions.

While I will use the word "race" in informal conversation I reject it in discussions such as this because I believe the word and term species and sub-species is more accurate -- in spite of the fact that many people resent being informed that humans are in fact a species of animal. And like most other species there are readily recognizable variations within our species which may be referred to as sub-species. It doesn't mean that one sub-species is generally superior or inferior to another but is simply a means of referring to recognizably different characteristics.

What it has to do with "interracial" relationships, which would more accurately be called intra-specific relationships, is that under natural circumstances interraction between human sub-species would be as uncommon as it is among other animal sub-species.

I always want to ask those who say "race is just a social construct": then how do you determine who's what for affirmative action?

Or, how do you pin all the world's problems on whites... if whites don't exist?

You'll never get a straight answer.

I mean, fucking seriously, dude. "Social construct", right. This one cuts both ways. They chained Africans to the bottom of ships based on a "social construct"? Reginald Denny got his ass beat because of a "social construct"?

No, dumbshit. It was black and white.

If we believe there are "interracial" relationships it must follow that there are different categories of humankind which are commonly referred to as "races." I reject that term because of the glaring semantic conflict which holds that there are five recognized "races," all of which belong to the human "race." That makes no sense. And the discrepancy cannot be dismissed by simply saying there is no such thing as racial distinctions.

While I will use the word "race" in informal conversation I reject it in discussions such as this because I believe the word and term species and sub-species is more accurate -- in spite of the fact that many people resent being informed that humans are in fact a species of animal. And like most other species there are readily recognizable variations within our species which may be referred to as sub-species. It doesn't mean that one sub-species is generally superior or inferior to another but is simply a means of referring to recognizably different characteristics..

Your misuse of terminology merely reflects your general ignorance.

What it has to do with "interracial" relationships, which would more accurately be called intra-specific relationships, is that under natural circumstances interraction between human sub-species would be as uncommon as it is among other animal sub-species.

Despite all of human history demonstrating the contrary... :rolleyes:

And of course we are treated again to your asinine and ignorant playing with terminology.

I mean, fucking seriously, dude. "Social construct", right. This one cuts both ways. They chained Africans to the bottom of ships based on a "social construct"? Reginald Denny got his ass beat because of a "social construct"?

No, dumbshit. It was black and white.

You don't even know what the hell you are trying to talk about, you fucking moron.

Somebody will kick your ass soon enough.

No they won't. Don't you know we blacks are prone to violent outbursts?:eek:
only when the apes out number the human 5 to 1..and thats the Damn truth!!..unless the human victim is 85 or older ....and thats also the damn truth!!!and the Klitschko brothers are beating the hell out of every ****** that steps into the ring with them!!

It is a distinct pleasure to see the Klitschko bros beat the shit out of the negroes.

Because that is as close as your coward ass could ever get to living out your hateful fantasies, wuss?

Forum List

Back