Should Racial Views Get You Fired?

If racist views are causing you to treat customers who are a different race from your own less courteously or efficiently, then yes. You deserve to be fired.

Not a "fact" presented in the hypothetical. Per the OP, he had kept his opinions to himself.

Immie

I guess my question would be is how did they find out the employee was a racist?

How else?

He refused to send them donations despite 50 unsolicited letters/emails requesting he donate

$25_____ $50_____ $100_____ $250_____ $500_____ $1000_____ Other_____

His refusal is proof positive that he is a racist and must be outed.

Immie

:confused:

What? You've never gotten letters like that? I used to get them all the time.

Annoying as all hell. They come with some spiel about some legal battle the group is involved in and how much they need your help. Damn good guilt trip if you read through the letter. The appeal is usually on the last page of the letter. I learned to look at the last page first and if it contained that kind of an appeal, I chucked the entire letter in the round file as it was not worth reading.

Immie

How else?

He refused to send them donations despite 50 unsolicited letters/emails requesting he donate

$25_____ $50_____ $100_____ $250_____ $500_____ $1000_____ Other_____

His refusal is proof positive that he is a racist and must be outed.

Immie

:confused:

Annoying as all hell. They come with some spiel about some legal battle the group is involved in and how much they need your help. Damn good guilt trip if you read through the letter. The appeal is usually on the last page of the letter. I learned to look at the last page first and if it contained that kind of an appeal, I chucked the entire letter in the round file as it was not worth reading.

Immie

I haven't gotten a letter like that in many moons, I think the last time was around 2002.

Immie

I haven't gotten a letter like that in many moons, I think the last time was around 2002.

Come to think of it, I haven't either. Maybe the internet has changed their strategy as it was expensive to mass mail those letters.

For all I know, however, I am still getting them just in the form of an email rather than a letter. I typically send unsolicited email to the delete folder without bothering to read them.

Immie

It's your business what you have in your head. As long as you don't let it affect someone else in anyway. If you insult someone or let it interfere with the work that is being done at your place of work, and yes you should get fired.

First, human beings, as with all other animal species, "mix" only when brought together by circumstances outside their free will.

Wrong. Completely wrong. All of human history proves the contrary. You don't need to use the word "mix" in quotations because in reality it is not mixing for one species to breed with itself as nature surely intended.

Races are subspecies, zoologically speaking. Subspecies don't breed with each other unless, as MikeK notes, there's some force involved: dominance, territorial takeover, etc.

Black slavegirls got fucked by white slavemasters -- not because they went to a nice dinner first, but because the slavegirl had little choice.

The great majority of folks who amalgamate in all societies do it willingly, voluntarily, and knowingly. You can't prove anything differently.

Side note: The Little Rock 9 should up the motherkluckers in the WCC (White Citizens Council) because the whites were afraid their girls and boys would get together with the black students. Six of those nine married whites, and their marriages lasted, except for one that ended in death.

The great majority of folks who amalgamate in all societies do it willingly, voluntarily, and knowingly. You can't prove anything differently.

Side note: The Little Rock 9 should up the motherkluckers in the WCC (White Citizens Council) because the whites were afraid their girls and boys would get together with the black students. Six of those nine married whites, and their marriages lasted, except for one that ended in death.

Right, Jake -- it took the force of armed soldiers to "integrate" the schools. Very "willing and voluntary", sure.

Now, decades later, the schools are completely resegregated again. People just moved away. The entire concept of "suburbs" is so whites didn't have to live with blacks.

Races are like oil and water. You can shake hard enough from the outside and yes, they "integrate." Stop the interference, and they move away from each other.

First, human beings, as with all other animal species, "mix" only when brought together by circumstances outside their free will.

Wrong. Completely wrong. All of human history proves the contrary. You don't need to use the word "mix" in quotations because in reality it is not mixing for one species to breed with itself as nature surely intended.

Races are subspecies, zoologically speaking. Subspecies don't breed with each other unless, as MikeK notes, there's some force involved: dominance, territorial takeover, etc.

Black slavegirls got fucked by white slavemasters -- not because they went to a nice dinner first, but because the slavegirl had little choice.

Some slaves were forced however not all the unions were forced upon them like you say.

Right, Jake -- it took the force of armed soldiers to "integrate" the schools. Very "willing and voluntary", sure.

Now, decades later, the schools are completely resegregated again. People just moved away. The entire concept of "suburbs" is so whites didn't have to live with blacks.

Races are like oil and water. You can shake hard enough from the outside and yes, they "integrate." Stop the interference, and they move away from each other.

Racist idiots want the rest of the world to be as weak and cowardly as they are so they won't have to feel so bad about themselves. They continue to fail as they always have.

You have racial views that are non-mainstream.

You do not share them with anyone at work. At work, you perform very well. Nobody ever has a complaint.

But, the Southern Poverty Law Center discovers your identity. They call your boss and announce that you are a "white supremacist."

You are fired on the spot.

Is this right?

Works for me.

Yeah, I know I'm being flippant.

Your 'science' is a flat-out lie, and your 'theories' fly in the face of all of human history. Sorry chump, but people are people and your pathetic fears won't change that.

Are you trying to say people of different races be together because they don't have any choice?:doubt:
If I were trying to say that I would have said that.

What I am saying is interbreeding typically occurs when ethnically dissimilar subjects are brought together by circumstances which are outside their control. Such as the proximity between African negroes and European caucasians which has been facilitated by the forceful (unnatural) importation of African negro slaves to the American and European continents.

Had this great crime not taken place I strongly doubt that members of the contemporary negro and caucasian sub-species would be crossing oceans for the purpose of interbreeding.

Last edited:
What I am saying is interbreeding typically occurs when dissimilar subjects are brought together by circumstances which are outside their control. .

And what you are saying is wrong. Human beings get together any time there is the opportunity regardless of why and how they got there. It's just what we do. There is no "dissimilarity" because we are all human beings.

What I am saying is interbreeding typically occurs when dissimilar subjects are brought together by circumstances which are outside their control. .

And what you are saying is wrong. Human beings get together any time there is the opportunity regardless of why and how they got there. It's just what we do. There is no "dissimilarity" because we are all human beings.
Bluebirds and robins are all birds. Lions and tigers are all cats. Polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are all bears. If their natural course of existence is left undisturbed they will not cohabit. Not because they are "racist" but because they are dissimilar and that is the natural course of events.

But you are entitled to believe whatever makes you happy.

Bluebirds and robins are all birds. Lions and tigers are all cats. Polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are all bears. .

There is no distinction among modern humans like the ones you describe above between those animals. Your example is utterly false.

Bluebirds and robins are all birds. Lions and tigers are all cats. Polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are all bears. If their natural course of existence is left undisturbed they will not cohabit. Not because they are "racist" but because they are dissimilar and that is the natural course of events.

I really don't see what the comparisons between those animals have to do with us humans.

I really don't see what the comparisons between those animals have to do with us humans.

That's because it has nothing to do with humans.

Grizzlies, Polar Bears, Black Bears... Three different species.

Crackers, *******, spics and gooks... all the same species.

Bluebirds and robins are all birds. Lions and tigers are all cats. Polar bears, grizzly bears and black bears are all bears. .

There is no distinction among modern humans like the ones you describe above between those animals. Your example is utterly false.

Then how do you tell them apart when complaints of racism are advanced?

Forum List

Back