Should President Donald Rename Crazy Bernie, Butthurt Bernie?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Crazy Bernie seems like he is butthurt. I suppose it doesn't matter either way since Butthurt Bernie is not going to be the democratic candidate and he will go back into hiding after the democrat convention in less than 2 months.

Crazy Bernie seems like he is butthurt. I suppose it doesn't matter either way since Butthurt Bernie is not going to be the democratic candidate and he will go back into hiding after the democrat convention in less than 2 months.
Why aren't you out BBQ your neighbors rabbits.

In whatever fantasy scenario this might take place, it would certainly be consistent with Donny's level of maturity. Small wonder you adore him.

Oh and since I HAVE BEEN DENIED my privilege to OPEN THREADS anymore, and since we are talking about The Bern....Trump just had a GREAT RALLY with the BIKERS in D.C.....EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT Bern and the Hildebeast, they'd commit MURDER to get these numbers of supporters....It's going to be such a LANDSLIDE, might make Reagan's look TIMID!!!!!
  • Trump: 600,000 people tried to attend my D.C. rally
    5/29/2016, 5:44:19 PM · by RayofHope · 1 replies
    CBS News ^ | 05/29/2016 | Emily Schultheis
    Last Updated May 29, 2016 4:28 PM EDT Donald Trump asserted that more than half a million people attempted to attend his speech to the Rolling Thunder bikers DC Sunday. "We have the biggest rallies by far, far bigger than Bernie Sanders,'" he told a crowd in front of the Lincoln Memorial on the National Mall. "Far bigger. I mean, look at today. They say you have 600,000 people here trying to get in." "That's not gonna happen," he added. "But they say you have 600,000 people." A crowd count wasn't immediately available, but the space in front of the...
Donald+Trump+Donald+Trump+Attends+Rolling+uhMgAsHDXwvl.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and since I HAVE BEEN DENIED my privilege to OPEN THREADS anymore, and since we are talking about The Bern....Trump just had a GREAT RALLY with the BIKERS in D.C.....EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT Bern and the Hildebeast, they'd commit MURDER to get these numbers of supporters....It's going to be such a LANDSLIDE, might make Reagan's look TIMID!!!!!
  • Trump: 600,000 people tried to attend my D.C. rally
    5/29/2016, 5:44:19 PM · by RayofHope · 1 replies
    CBS News ^ | 05/29/2016 | Emily Schultheis
    Last Updated May 29, 2016 4:28 PM EDT Donald Trump asserted that more than half a million people attempted to attend his speech to the Rolling Thunder bikers DC Sunday. "We have the biggest rallies by far, far bigger than Bernie Sanders,'" he told a crowd in front of the Lincoln Memorial on the National Mall. "Far bigger. I mean, look at today. They say you have 600,000 people here trying to get in." "That's not gonna happen," he added. "But they say you have 600,000 people." A crowd count wasn't immediately available, but the space in front of the...
Trump should do a rally in South Dakota this summer during the annual bikers convention,,,,,hope he does!

Forum List

Back