Was Transgenderism The Ultimate Objective of Feminism From The Start of The Feminist Propaganda

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Sexual confusion, feelings of inadequacy, and unattractiveness seem to be some of the common denominators with the founders of "feminism." Is this hatred of men a function of how they were brought up in particular households?

Sexual confusion, feelings of inadequacy, and unattractiveness seem to be some of the common denominators with the founders of "feminism." Is this hatred of men a function of how they were brought up in particular households?
I suggest you research the definition of feminism.

Here snouter:
feminism. 1 : the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes.

I am a female, who has never been confused about my sexuality, and thrilled I got the one that I did. Am pretty enough never to have wanted for a date and received more than my share of proposals, and inadequate isn't in my vocabulary. And yet am 100% for feminism as defined above.

You know, there are women out there who believe that to be made equal with men is to be brought down to a lower level. And it's not because of how we perceive ourselves, but rather......

The world is upside down to the left. How the hell did the left ever convince themselves that fake women is feminist issue? Dudes in dresses in the ladies ain't about feminism, it's an abuse of women and an example of the freaking left's war on women.

The world is upside down to the left. How the hell did the left ever convince themselves that fake women is feminist issue? Dudes in dresses in the ladies ain't about feminism, it's an abuse of women and an example of the freaking left's war on women.

Well, in a way it is, but not in the way that those on the left wrong seem to be trying to think it is. By trying to redefine “women” to include mentally-ill men, they are attacking the very foundation of what it means to be a woman; which ought to be deeply offensive to any who hold to any genuine, rational form of feminism. Feminism ought to be solidly opposed to all of thsi “transgender” nonsense. If there was such an organized thing as “masculinism”, then the same should apply to it as well.

Forum List

Back