Should Occupy have to pay??

Well it proves the tea party was made to gather to be there while the OWS people weren't made to pay to gather there.

Which also proves, like you asked for, that they paid

the tea party paid for permits.

Americans should not have to pay for a permitt to protest their government.

Do you think the founders would approve of paying money to protest?

I have a better idea... lets all have a protest on her front lawn and neighborhood.

liesmatters will love and feed us. In return we can all shit and piss all over her house, camp out and trash the neighborhood, redistribute her wealth.. ie...steal her computer.

ROTFLMBO!!! yes, that's a wonderful idea. I'm not a vegan so I expect steak and baked potatoes, please.

Why not.... its free speech and all.

:lol:

And it takes energy to protest and speak. You don't think they are going to pay for that 'right'?

:eek:

:lol::lol:

this is proof of nothing

Well it proves the tea party was made to gather to be there while the OWS people weren't made to pay to gather there.

I think they have the right to peacefully assemble. However, to hold an event on public property you must get permitting now. These are laws that have been passed long after the founding of the united states. I don't like it but it is the law which the Tea Party respected while OWS ignored.

Do you think the tea party should be able to have protests whenever they want on public propert without having to get perits or pay fees?

I dont think either group should have to pay to gather.

this is proof of nothing

Do you think the founders would have approved of taking over private property, urinating and defecating in the streets and on private property, protesters using and dealing dope, stealing from each other, and sexually molesting 14 year olds?

No American should have to pay to walk in a public space.

I never complained about the tea party publicly protesting.

I never demanded they pay for anything.

Yet here is the right wanting American tax payers to pay a second time for the upkeep of public property because they dont like their politics.

Yet here is the right wanting American tax payers to pay a second time for the upkeep of public property because they dont like their politics.

You know I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but, you are absolutely crazy!! Even the civil rights marchers had to get and pay for permits to march.

It's not that the right wants them to, it's that the left thinks the rules are different for them.

No truth doesn't matter to you.

You know damn well if they were squatting on public property FOR WEEKS you would be bitching..... you liar!

Truth really DONT matter to you does it? :confused:

You have to be one of the biggest idiots I have ever encountered...

You know I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but, you are absolutely crazy!! Even the civil rights marchers had to get and pay for permits to march.

It's not that the right wants them to, it's that the left thinks the rules are different for them.

and they usually are :eusa_whistle:

I think they have the right to peacefully assemble. However, to hold an event on public property you must get permitting now. These are laws that have been passed long after the founding of the united states. I don't like it but it is the law which the Tea Party respected while OWS ignored.

Do you think the tea party should be able to have protests whenever they want on public propert without having to get perits or pay fees?

I dont think either group should have to pay to gather.

Good we both agree that people shouldn't have to pay for permits to gather on public property.

However, the right does NOT want American tax payers to pay a second time for the upkeep of public property because they dont like their politics. What the right wants here is equal treatment under the law of the OWS groups and groups like the Tea Party.

The laws have not been applied equally to the two groups. The tea party's have been discriminated against in a way that has had a negative financial impact on their groups in comparison to the OWS groups.

Tea party says cities favor Occupy protesters - Boston.com

The absense equality under the law is the issue truthmatters and not "the right is not wanting American tax payers to pay a second time for the upkeep of public property because they dont like their politics."

Last edited:

idiot

they are CAMPING....

that is not walking.

The tea party ralleys never warranted the need for a police presence.

The tea partyers never left the area of their ralleys with garbage and human feces lying aroun for public sanitation to clean.

And the OWS are not just walking in public space. They have opted to reside there and prevent the rest of the public from enjoying the reason that space is there to begin with. Just thought I would clear that up.

Forum List

Back