How much should trump have to pay in his 2nd defimation trial?

It was a free country... I guess that's out the window...
3saws8e4n4dc1.jpeg

defamers are free to be sued.

I wasn't the one who flopped that titty all the way down that model's runway and back.

Amusing. Neither was she.

I scoured the internet in an attempt to prove this happened. If it actually had, the Trump-hating media would have splayed it all over the place, forever.

Nothing.

BTW, folks, if BULLDOG tries to convince you that he/she/it has proof that his/her/its avatar is a real photo, DO NOT CLICK IT! I did, and it nearly ruined my computer.

Last edited:

Amusing. Neither was she.

I scoured the internet in an attempt to prove this happened. If it actually had, the Trump-hating media would have splayed it all over the place, forever.

Nothing.

BTW, folks, if BULLDOG tries to convince you that he/she/it has proof that his/her/its avatar is a real photo, DO NOT CLICK IT! I did, and it nearly ruined my computer.

You didn't look very hard did you? Just Google Ivanka's titty, go to images, and it's in about the the 7th row. Anybdy can see that.

You didn't look very hard did you? Just Google Ivanka's titty, go to images, and it's in about the the 7th row. Anybdy can see that.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Heed the warning, folks. Don't click.

The left-owned "media" would have put this image EVERYWHERE if it had been real.

You really think everyone but you is ignorant, don't you, BULLSHIT?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Heed the warning, folks. Don't click.

The left-owned "media" would have put this image EVERYWHERE if it had been real.

You really think everyone but you is ignorant, don't you, BULLSHIT?

I can do some stuff. I can't hack Google to harm your computer.

I can do some stuff. I can't hack Google to harm your computer.

Nice try.

Left-owned media still would not let a salacious photo of any adult member of President Trump's family to EVER be forgotten or lived down.

Keep trying to convince your pathetic leftist buddies and I'd suggest getting a little more skilled at your photo editing. It's not even a GOOD fake.

Nice try.

Left-owned media still would not let a salacious photo of any adult member of President Trump's family to EVER be forgotten or lived down.

Keep trying to convince your pathetic leftist buddies and I'd suggest getting a little more skilled at your photo editing. It's not even a GOOD fake.

So you're scared to go to a google page?

Even free counties have laws against slander/libel/defamation...as they should.
The lying little book writer put herself out there... if she didn't want to be attacked she should have not done that... If I were to say a negative thing about her here could she sue me too?...
And can Trump sue you for saying bad things about him?... see where this kind of decision leads?...

The lying little book writer put herself out there... if she didn't want to be attacked she should have not done that... If I were to say a negative thing about her here could she sue me too?...
And can Trump sue you for saying bad things about him?... see where this kind of decision leads?...

So, you are saying there should be no laws against slander/libel/defamation?

Do you think that will stop him from defaming Ms Carroll?
Nope. They need to start actions to seize assets. She needs to hurry - the court case dissolving his businesses will come in with an amount likely j31 and that will break up his businesses.

It's a matter of how much damage you do. You saying bad things about her would probably not cause her any problems. Trump saying bad things about her put her life in danger from his cult members.

Nope. They need to start actions to seize assets. She needs to hurry - the court case dissolving his businesses will come in with an amount likely j31 and that will break up his businesses.
That was the question. What will it take (punitive cost) to make him stop.

It's a matter of how much damage you do. You saying bad things about her would probably not cause her any problems. Trump saying bad things about her put her life in danger from his cult members.
Who is the arbiter of that... you?.... Trump will never get a fair deal and that fact will get him re elected...

Forum List

Back