Cantor aide confirms GOP is out to make the rich...richer

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Republican Leader Cantor Bails on Speech, Reaffirms Commitment to

Yup, got to keep those people who are Top up there. The GOP has finally unabashedly admitted they are in it for the wealthy. But many on this board, who are part of the middle class, will deny it, until they become part of the poor. It doesn't matter to them. The Republicans are the moral party that are clearly showing that they want the black guy out of the WH, even if it means Party over Country.

Yup, got to keep those people who are Top up there. The GOP has finally unabashedly admitted they are in it for the wealthy. But many on this board, who are part of the middle class, will deny it, until they become part of the poor. It doesn't matter to them. The Republicans are the moral party that are clearly showing that they want the black guy out of the WH, even if it means Party over Country.

So you think congress should put policies in place to make people poor?

The good thing is once democrats got into office the economic situation of the poor and middle class skyrocketed.

I hope his constituents are politically aware.

Unfortunately, they're not.

Unfortunately, they're not.

How can you tell.

:(

I'm sad now.

/points up

See?

:(

I would absolutely love to get a copy of the speech.

Untill then its all hearsay, which is nothing but political spin.

That being said, we know its the truth. The only anti-establishment, which means anti-established power, on the right is Ron Paul.

Here's the original story: Eric Cantor to address the rich-poor gap in speech at University of Pennsylvania - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

What a remarkable statement. I find it hard to believe this is really the position Cantor meant to take, particularly since the same aide offered the contradictory

“He’ll talk about ... ensur[ing] that all people have the ability move up,”

Fairly or not, the quote has the potential to become emblematic of a putative loyalty of the Republican party to the rich. If I were the DNC, I'd be running with this quote all day and leaving Cantor to clarify it.

Actually the GOP is interested in Making Everyone Richer, yes even the Rich.

What would you rather have? the GOP interested in Making people Poorer?

Forum List

Back