Marine Hero wants to get back out on the front lines

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
I heard Marine Veteran Scott Olsen's friend Keith Shannon, who served with Olsen in Iraq, told him while lying in Intensive Care that America thinks him a Hero, and when asked if he wanted to get back out on the front lines of the 99%, he smiled and nodded yes :clap2:

You think those idiot/in need of shower protestors are 99% of Americans? You fucking nuts?

More ad hominem from those who learned about life from Rush Limbaugh and Faux News. Sheesh - ha lol:)

I heard Marine Veteran Scott Olsen's friend Keith Shannon, who served with Olsen in Iraq, told him while lying in Intensive Care that America thinks him a Hero, and when asked if he wanted to get back out on the front lines of the 99%, he smiled and nodded yes :clap2:

"front lines" is a military term.
You know...like "target" is a munitions term.

So are you saying that the OWS protests should be likened to military action?

Better watch out. Mr. Obama may label you as a terrorist.

More ad hominem from those who learned about life from Rush Limbaugh and Faux News. Sheesh - ha lol:)

For the terminally stupid... I live in the UK. I don't get Rush... I can get Fox News - if I pay for it... which I don't. So, your bullshit accusation... it's bullshit. Dumbass.

You realize that they are going to do their level best to drag Scott Olsen and his military service thru the mud. Just sayin'

You realize that they are going to do their level best to drag Scott Olsen and his military service thru the mud. Just sayin'
Whether anyone agrees with him or not, Scott Olsen has the same free speech rights as anyone else.

Whether anyone agrees with him or not, Scott Olsen has the same free speech rights as anyone else.

yes. And unfortunately, free speech means that others can speak on his behalf without his approval....as long as they know how to do it so it "appears" he said it even though he didnt...and in court it can be proven that although it had the appearance he said it, there is no proof that someone actually claimed to have quoted him.

If you notice...already it is a FIREND who said he wants to get back in the front lines.

Forum List

Back