Trump is running out of other people's money to pay lawyers. Save America PAC is almost broke

He did the same thing with his charity foundation that was eventually shutdown. He used some of the money for his political campaign and for other self serving expenditures . Cost him 2 mil in fines. He said that he would not settle but did in the end. Well he probably used the money from his PAC

His "Save America PAC was established as funding for Trumps efforts to overturn the previous election.

That purpose eventually didn't work out to well. With all that money they just moved it around to other PAC's

There are few restriction on how the money is spent which include trumps own expenses

It is amazing how people throw money at Trump because they belief he is their savior

Beware the Horns of Trump

Cult 45 doesn't care about any of this. They will worship him no matter what because they think the ends justify the means. These people have no honor or integrity.

He did the same thing with his charity foundation that was eventually shutdown. He used some of the money for his political campaign and for other self serving expenditures . Cost him 2 mil in fines. He said that he would not settle but did in the end. Well he probably used the money from his PAC

His "Save America PAC was established as funding for Trumps efforts to overturn the previous election.

That purpose eventually didn't work out to well. With all that money they just moved it around to other PAC's

There are few restriction on how the money is spent which include trumps own expenses

It is amazing how people throw money at Trump because they belief he is their savior

Beware the Horns of Trump

View attachment 866613

Yeah, there are those. But many of us only prefer Trump to the idiot leftist who has lost his mind and our country. You know, Corrupt Joe.

So when you do destroy us, where are you going to live? Russia? China? Or is that why you're trying to turn us into them so you can get all the fabulous wealth of Marxism but stay here?

Cult 45 doesn't care about any of this. They will worship him no matter what because they think the ends justify the means. These people have no honor or integrity.

Yeah, that's true. It's funny how every time you go to the Church of Biden you don't notice the irony of YOU saying that though

They've been driven into a state of hysterical paranoia by voices they trust. Biblical. Good vs. Evil. Life or Death.

I look at them as victims in a way. This is a mass manipulation, a mass psychosis. And it's not the first time this has happened. Just the first time HERE.

Yeah, there are those. But many of us only prefer Trump to the idiot leftist who has lost his mind and our country. You know, Corrupt Joe.

So when you do destroy us, where are you going to live? Russia? China? Or is that why you're trying to turn us into them so you can get all the fabulous wealth of Marxism but stay here?
Corrupt Joe. So why is he corrupt and what has been proven or have any charges been brought against him.

The senate i guess is still doing their impeachment inquire but it seems to be yesterday news as there is no new news as to what is happening. Just republicans beating their chests.

If all they got is point to Hunter as the reason that Joe is corrupt. yet Hunter is not Joe

Trump on the other hand is losing every case and his lies and deeds are well known. Right cannot even argue it.

What about Joe?
Yeah he is old and forgets things but so does Trump

Corrupt Joe. So why is he corrupt and what has been proven or have any charges been brought against him.

The senate i guess is still doing their impeachment inquire but it seems to be yesterday news as there is no new news as to what is happening. Just republicans beating their chests.

If all they got is point to Hunter as the reason that Joe is corrupt. yet Hunter is not Joe

Trump on the other hand is losing every case and his lies and deeds are well known. Right cannot even argue it.

What about Joe?
Yeah he is old and forgets things but so does Trump

Sure, MAGA man. Joe Biden has done nothing wrong ever. He's a good man and a Christian and just cares about people. All his policies have been thought through in extreme detail to ensure the success of the United States while at the same time being a good world citizen.

Happy, Delusional Guy? You shit on the streets, don't you? Be honest

Sure, MAGA man. Joe Biden has done nothing wrong ever. He's a good man and a Christian and just cares about people. All his policies have been thought through in extreme detail to ensure the success of the United States while at the same time being a good world citizen.

Happy, Delusional Guy? You shit on the streets, don't you? Be honest
I never said that but prove it to be wrong?

Delusional guy is you and it is you who shits in his diaper, be honest

Speaking of someone with no honor or integrity, how are you doing lately?
I told the she/he/it that i wouldnt respond to she/he, till the pubic hairs come out, but why can that creature actually come up with some novel idea, instead of plagiarizing what other people have said, like "The ends justify the means". That is exactly what Marxists always do, but the dumbass just uses it without knowing what it mean.

I never said that but prove it to be wrong?

Delusional guy is you and it is you who shits in his diaper, be honest

You asked me to repeat the news from the last seven years as if you know nothing. There is nothing "honest" about that question

How does Trump intend to mount a presidential election campaign with no money? Nine figures in raised cash has gone to pay his legal expenses, which only continue to grow. Is the expectation that blue collar workers in Ohio, elderly Floridians on fixed incomes, and family farmers barely scraping by in Iowa will further open up their wallets to him? He's financially damaging his supporters while handing another term to Joe Biden when another Republican candidate could mount a competitive race in his place. This isn't about American first; it's about Trump first.

Trump’s main account that pays for legal fees, Save America, doesn’t have that kind of money. It has spent almost all of the $154.6 million it raised since the 2020 election and had $3.7 million in the bank at the end of June.

The PAC spent it biggest chunk of money, $60 million, making transfers to Trump’s 2024 campaign super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc. But in May and June, as his legal entanglements grew, that super PAC refunded $12.3 million to Save America. Without those transfers, Save America would’ve been in debt.

(I await the expected canned replies of "LOL USA TODAY!" "FAKE NEWS!" and "TDS!")
His pac has plenty of campaign bucks... take a moment and google what Trump spent in 2016 to win the presidency.... it was a record low for a presidential campaign...
But no worries money is flowing to him every day.....

Cult 46 doesn't care about any of this. They will worship him no matter what because they think the ends justify the means. These people have no honor or integrity.

Did you figure it out yet, Dont Taz Me Bro ? I changed the one letter above needed to show the "irony" in your post, Biden worshipper

Feel free to post your supporting evidence anytime

It's in my last post. It's astounding how Democrats can't handle two points in one post. I try to spit every point into a different post, but you "guys" can't handle that either. Anyway, here you go

"Cult 45 doesn't care about any of this. They will worship him no matter what because they think the ends justify the means. These people have no honor or integrity."

A whole lot of irony there, huh Taz?

Forum List

Back