Should Obama be impeached (a poll with an extra difficulty level)

Should Obama be impeached?

• Total voters
6339b9fd-edfb-46c5-816e-532edba85e1f.jpg

meh. You are boring me. I come here to be entertained and the "derp" collection you have, while it may be entertaining to you, is not exactly my cup of tea. I prefer the more refined comedy of poop and fart jokes.

meh. You are boring me. I come here to be entertained and the "derp" collection you have, while it may be entertaining to you, is not exactly my cup of tea. I prefer the more refined comedy of poop and fart jokes.
so you're into the higher intellectual type humor

2Parties, in the immortal words of Eric Cartman, what's the big fuckin' deal bitch?

this is stupid politics

impeachment is serious...if clinton can't get impeached for perjury...what exactly has obama done?
And if Bush can't be impeached for conspiring to attack a non-threatening nation, causing thousands of American deaths, tens of thousands of Iraqi deaths, ruining the U.S. economy and contemptuously violating the FISA wiretapping law, what does a President need to do to be impeached?

2Parties, in the immortal words of Eric Cartman, what's the big fuckin' deal bitch?

What? I'm going to bed. Was hoping for some funnier stuff from someone here (raging about mexicans taking their jobs, Obama being black, the end of the world etc.). USMB has been disappointing lately. Your Dos Equis thing was the best one because those commercials kick-ass. Serious business threads like this are boring as hell and 4chan has never been funny...

Forum List

Back