Should Obama be impeached (a poll with an extra difficulty level)

Should Obama be impeached?

• Total voters
this is stupid politics

impeachment is serious...if clinton can't get impeached for perjury...what exactly has obama done?

The answer is nothing that would rise to the level of Impeachment. yet. Vote his ass out. Do not go down this road. It will rally support behind him not the other way around.

If he does something that rises to that level then talk to me about it.

For instance say he Bypasses the Congress and grants amnesty to all the illegals and instant citizenship before the mid term or 2012 election. That I would say is an impeachable offense :) If not a overthrowable one :)

Last edited:
I dont really feel like going through this whole thread...the three uh...voters who said yes, he should be impreached, did they give specific, legal reasons for it?

I dont really feel like going through this whole thread...the three uh...voters who said yes, he should be impreached, did they give specific, legal reasons for it?

that's not required. only yes or no.

this is stupid politics

impeachment is serious...if clinton can't get impeached for perjury...what exactly has obama done?

Clinton was impeached.

no he was not. he was CHARGED in the house and acquitted in the senate

thus, not formally impeached

Actually historically if you are charged you were impeached. Nixon was impeached. People say it all the time. Yet he resigned and was pardoned before he could be convicted. Jackson is also said to have been impeached, but he was also acquitted at trial.

it is standard language to say a president was impeached whether or not they are convicted. If that happened people would say he was impeached and either censured or Removed from office.

Not required. But requested.

Granny tried, but it was just more herp-a-derp. He can't be impeached for laws that congress has passed (which were the majority of reasons she gave), and he can't be impeached for having advisors (czars). Which was the other reason she gave.

No one seriously responded 'cause it was just a "that kinda stupid" post.

Clinton was impeached.

no he was not. he was CHARGED in the house and acquitted in the senate

thus, not formally impeached

Actually historically if you are charged you were impeached. Nixon was impeached. People say it all the time. Yet he resigned and was pardoned before he could be convicted. Jackson is also said to have been impeached, but he was also acquitted at trial.

it is standard language to say a president was impeached whether or not they are convicted. If that happened people would say he was impeached and either censured or Removed from office.
actually, you have that wrong
Nixon was not impeached, he resigned before impeachment proceedings could take place

Granny tried, but it was just more herp-a-derp. He can't be impeached for laws that congress has passed (which were the majority of reasons she gave), and he can't be impeached for having advisors (czars). Which was the other reason she gave.

or as you called it

herp a derp

ok. i don't think we'll get anything reasonable.

Neither do I. And I think people who would vote yes aren't going to vote at all. If this poll wasn't public (which would defeat the purpose of this thread), I'd say the numbers would be higher.

or as you called it

herp a derp

I love that phrase. It just sums up internet stupidity oh so well.

Probably not. They just don't like him.

or as you called it

herp a derp

I love that phrase. It just sums up internet stupidity oh so well.

it should be rdean's new handle.

hurr-durr-dog-hurrf-hurr-1259949353r.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back