Should Obama be impeached (a poll with an extra difficulty level)

Should Obama be impeached?

• Total voters
Fuck.

None of them are friendly. Maybe if I complimented CW on his mullet?

:lol:
CW has a mullet??

Of course he does ... Alabama, dude.

michael-bolton-said-i-loved-youbut-i-lied.jpg

Still a free country.

You're free to look as big of a fool as you like :thup:

I know it. I look like a damn fool not taking this interwebs seriously.

Internets Poll = SRS BIZNESS

See?

Still free to continue doing it.

I will continue to have a good time laughing at people who sit behind their computers for hours thinking up scholarly and serious questions to post on an internet messageboard. If they consider me a joke and fool I win.

this is stupid politics

impeachment is serious...if clinton can't get impeached for perjury...what exactly has obama done?

Clinton was impeached.
clinton was impeached, but found not guilty.

An impeachment is being "charged"....the house of rep is who does this, then he went to trial with the Senate, with the chief Justice residing over the trial, and the senators are the Jury, and he was FOUND NOT GUILTY for what the House accused him of....for what the house impeached him for...

5 minutes of your night spent looking up that when you could have spent that 5 minutes thinking about the next "gotcha" poll you were gonna make...

this is stupid politics

impeachment is serious...if clinton can't get impeached for perjury...what exactly has obama done?

Clinton was impeached.
clinton was impeached, but found not guilty.

An impeachment is being "charged"....the house of rep is who does this, then he went to trial with the Senate, with the chief Justice residing over the trial, and the senators are the Jury, and he was FOUND NOT GUILTY for what the House accused him of....for what the house impeached him for...

Um, yeah.

But he was impeached.

House is the grand jury (impeachment). The senate is the trial (verdict).

Forum List

Back