Should Japan stay Japanese..Should Japanese politicians write policy so it doesn’t?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
What about Singapore?
Why aren’t these nations following the U.S. if diversity is so awesome for natives? Why aren’t their politicians encouraging thirdworld nations to send them their flunkies?

How’d that non diversity work out for them? Oh, they got there ass beat in WW2 .

Japan is one of the most racist countries in the world by the way .

How’d that non diversity work out for them? Oh, they got there ass beat in WW2 .

The 78 years ago WW2?
The best thing the Japanese can do for Japan is stay racist...no?
Hasn’t history taught us that?

The 78 years ago WW2?

Yes . 78 years later they are still our bitch . They can’t even have a real military. All their neighbors hate them. China would enslave their asses if not for us .

Nature itself favors diversity . The US is the #1 superpower because of it .

The 78 years ago WW2?

Yes . 78 years later they are still our bitch . They can’t even have a real military. All their neighbors hate them. China would enslave their asses if not for us .

Nature itself favors diversity . The US is the #1 superpower because of it .

Hold on a minute...so they weren’t our bitch before the great diversification in the U.S.? They only became our bitch thanks to diversification?
You might want to have a peek at U.S. race demos in 1940 bud.

You raise another point...China, a global superpower, how’s diversity working out for them?

Do you live in Japan?

Does it strike anyone else that is not a tDrumpester, that when someone on the board makes a comparison to the health care sys
What about Singapore?
Why aren’t these nations following the U.S. if diversity is so awesome for natives? Why aren’t their politicians encouraging thirdworld nations to send them their flunkies?

tem in another country that works

Do you live in Japan?

Does it strike anyone else that is not a tDrumpester, that when someone on the board makes a comparison to the health care sys
What about Singapore?

tem in another country that works

It seems as though the healthcare systems around the globe aren’t working...if they were so great why would everyone bring their dying children here for treatment?

Are there any another nations with politicians pushing policies to encourage diversification and illegal migration?
Why or why not?
I’m genuinely curious.

What about Singapore?

Singapore is a very culturally diverse country with four official languages and diversity quotas in 70% of the housing estates.

What about Singapore?

Singapore is a very culturally diverse country with four official languages and diversity quotas in 70% of the housing estates.
Quit moving the goalposts.

What about Singapore?

Singapore is as racially diverse as a country can be. I lived there for 10 years before coming back to the Midwest and I really miss the warm weather.

What about Singapore?

Singapore is as racially diverse as a country can be. I lived there for 10 years before coming back to the Midwest and I really miss the warm weather.
Not really.

They are racially diverse as ASIA can be, but not actually racially diverse compared to the west.

I know. I lived there.

It's also the safest and cleanest.

So, FUCK DIVERSITY. I want cleanliness and low crime.

:dance:

What about Singapore?

Okay, here's the problem. While I greatly admire the Japanese and their culture, the fact is, their anti-immigrant policies have locked them into a demographic Death Spiral.

'This is death to the family': Japan's fertility crisis is creating economic and social woes never seen before

In fact, the Japanese are giving away houses in some areas because they have no one to live in them.

Forum List

Back