Should Japan stay Japanese..Should Japanese politicians write policy so it doesn’t?

How’d that non diversity work out for them? Oh, they got there ass beat in WW2 .

Japan is one of the most racist countries in the world by the way .
I know. I lived there.

It's also the safest and cleanest.

So, FUCK DIVERSITY. I want cleanliness and low crime.

:dance:

Great . Go live in the Emerites. Safe and clean . You just have to give up your rights and individuality .

Are there any another nations with politicians pushing policies to encourage diversification and illegal migration?
Why or why not?
I’m genuinely curious.
I hope not. It’s been our secret weapon for 250 years.
Really? How did we benefit from it? Peanut Butter?
Your dirty ass ancestors should have stayed in their shithole country, migrant filth
In other words, we received no benefit from diversity.

Are there any another nations with politicians pushing policies to encourage diversification and illegal migration?
Why or why not?
I’m genuinely curious.
Your dirty ass ancestors should have stayed in their shithole country, migrant filth
None from your line

Why or why not?
I’m genuinely curious.

Haha...yeah, cuz you’d want to be here had it been run and built by natives or Mexicans....who would spoon feed you and your bottom feeding people?
Natives and Mexicans have been part of this country since it’s birth, despite the genocidal madness of the white race
What have "Natives" and "Mexicans" ever done to make this country great?

Why or why not?
I’m genuinely curious.
None from your line
I wouldn't argue with that, numskull.

How’d that non diversity work out for them? Oh, they got there ass beat in WW2 .

Most Asian countries are.
Just look how the Vietnamese treats the offspring of the military from the 'Nam War.
And see what China is doing to Christians and Muslims.

However, you will never see the Left say a thing about it.

“Remarkably, the U.S. government gave Japan foreign aid – money purportedly going to an underdeveloped country – to build a rail infrastructure far superior to our own.”

What about Singapore?
Why aren’t these nations following the U.S. if diversity is so awesome for natives? Why aren’t their politicians encouraging thirdworld nations to send them their flunkies?

Japan has been increasing immigration for the past several decades.

Perhaps you can explain how “diversity” was responsible for us winning WWII.

The Melting Pot is still working just fine.

Hahaha....especially in Mexifornia where the poverty level is near 30%, where hundreds of thousands are homeless, where 12% of the US population lives as does 33% of the nations welfare recipients, where quality of life is ranked last, where it’s feast or famine, where strangers can’t communicate, where Americans are foreigners on their own soil, where learning English is the primary curriculum in elementary schools, where illegal aliens are considered our best “citizens”.
Yep, it’s working sweet for the Brown cockroaches....no doubt about it.

Hahaha....especially in Mexifornia where the poverty level is near 30%, where hundreds of thousands are homeless, where 12% of the US population lives as does 33% of the nations welfare recipients, where quality of life is ranked last, where it’s feast or famine, where strangers can’t communicate, where Americans are foreigners on their own soil, where learning English is the primary curriculum in elementary schools, where illegal aliens are considered our best “citizens”.

Oh, the little girl is still scared.

I’m terrified.
Tell us, how is the “melting pot working just fine”...tell us how the natives are benefiting from said melting pot would you please?
Thanks in advance.

I’m terrified.

Clearly you are. Immigrants today are assimilating culturally, linguistically, and economically just as those who came before them did. If anything, they are doing so faster than previous generations of immigrants did. Stop being a hysterical little bitch.

I’m terrified.

Clearly you are. Immigrants today are assimilating culturally, linguistically, and economically just as those who came before them did. If anything, they are doing so faster than previous generations of immigrants did. Stop being a hysterical little bitch.

Haha...you are so full of shit.

Now back to the premise of the thread...we get it, you’re totally ecstatic about illegals being paid to fuck the place up...cool...but tell us how are natives benefiting from this “melting pot”?

Forum List

Back