Should Israel mandate a gun free zone in Gaza?

I would think the Left would get behind this idea.

As we all know, taxes and gun free zones cure all our ills.

What say you?
You win the INTERNET for the day.

win.gif

Why do people think banning guns will stop shootings?

Then tax the wealth of the top 49% at a 100% rate and give 12.4% of the revenue to the 51% on the lower wealth end of the spectrum.

The remaining 86.6% going towards "administrative fees" of course and to plant some trees and a vegetable garden.

Just wait till they need bike lanes.

Israel should build giant bulldozers, 100 ft high, a 100 ft wide.

Start building a buffer zone around Gaza, flatten everything for a half mile. Dont build a fence, build machine gun nests.

Anybody notice how they are claiming 50 hostages killed since the beginning of fighting. As I have stated, the USA should of sent the USMC in to rescue the hostages. I would demand our hostages, or tell Gaza we will flatten every single building.

We should take all the palestinians, load them up into a C5M Super Galaxy, strap parachutes on them, and kick them out at 10,000 feet all over the Middle East. Qatar would be a nice place to drop them.

Well they're saying it on here.
Oh I know they're parroting that inane drivel, IT'S WHAT THEY DO....

My point is that it isn't a conclusion they arrived at through analysing the data, logically predicticting the results of the variety of "solutions" to gun specific crime, or critically questioning the motives of those promoting the ideas they regurgitate.

In fact they will not only ignore ideas critical to their programing, they will actively interfere with your ability to communicate your thoughts to others. They're a malignant hive of treasonous worms, some of them are completely oblivious to it, and actually believe they're morally correct. I suppose they're the queens.

I would think the Left would get behind this idea.
As we all know, taxes and gun free zones cure all our ills.
What say you?

The Israelis should kill anything having a gun, anyone near a gun or within sight of any weapons.

Just push all of Hamas/Palestine out into the Mediterranean and kill it. Bulldoze it, and rebuild it.

Time to end this crap once and for all and bring the Middle East at least partly into the modern age.

Forum List

Back