Should Hillary be indicted for selling favors as Sec. of State?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The following was written by a Huffington Post writer, but was removed from the site shortly after he submitted it. HuffPo did not explain why but it's not hard to guess.

I think the Clinton Foundation should be investigated considering the favors Hillary did for countries who contributed heavily to the foundation. I'm sure Hillary supporters will claim there are just many, many coincidences but if you follow the money and see how it likely led to favorable decisions for the donors, it's hard to dismiss. Of course, even if the FBI recommends an indictment of the foundation, Obama's DOJ likely wouldn't act on it.

"The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a United States Federal Law passed in 1970 that was designed to provide a tool for law enforcement agencies to fight organized crime. RICO allows prosecution and punishment for alleged racketeering activity that has been executed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Activity considered to be racketeering may include bribery, counterfeiting, money laundering, embezzlement, illegal gambling, kidnapping, murder, drug trafficking, slavery, and a host of other nefarious business practices.

James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/

The original link to the article, which has been removed from HuffPo-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20

id rather see her put into a 9x6 cell and all she has for entertainment is a non-stop loop/CD of Slim Whitman music being played in her cell for 24/7.

I'd rather see all you Hillary Derangement Syndrome cult nutters get humiliated in 2016.

And unlike you, I'm getting my wish. Ah, life is good.

Enjoy losing, cultists. The rest of us will certainly enjoy laughing in your tear-streaked faces.

The FBI will go before Congress next week to try to get emergency
funding so they can create a new division within the FBI so they can deal
with all the things the Clinton's do...

Hillary should be in indicted for Clinton Foundation pay for play as well as National Security violations. She will not unless Trump is elected. That is the only way she will be tried for her obvious crimes.

If I only had a dollar, for every time Hillary was soon off to prison.

The following was written by a Huffington Post writer, but was removed from the site shortly after he submitted it. HuffPo did not explain why but it's not hard to guess.

I think the Clinton Foundation should be investigated considering the favors Hillary did for countries who contributed heavily to the foundation. I'm sure Hillary supporters will claim there are just many, many coincidences but if you follow the money and see how it likely led to favorable decisions for the donors, it's hard to dismiss. Of course, even if the FBI recommends an indictment of the foundation, Obama's DOJ likely wouldn't act on it.

"The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a United States Federal Law passed in 1970 that was designed to provide a tool for law enforcement agencies to fight organized crime. RICO allows prosecution and punishment for alleged racketeering activity that has been executed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Activity considered to be racketeering may include bribery, counterfeiting, money laundering, embezzlement, illegal gambling, kidnapping, murder, drug trafficking, slavery, and a host of other nefarious business practices.

James Comey and The FBI will present a recommendation to Loretta Lynch, Attorney General of the Department of Justice, that includes a cogent argument that the Clinton Foundation is an ongoing criminal enterprise engaged in money laundering and soliciting bribes in exchange for political, policy and legislative favors to individuals, corporations and even governments both foreign and domestic."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/30/exclusive-huffington-post-writer-editors-deleted-my-article-on-hillarys-imminent-indictment-disabled-me-from-writing/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-to-be-indicted-on-federal-racketeering_us_574af94be4b0009f3d848d20
The thread premise should be indicted as a loaded question fallacy.

Ah yes, the two democrats always, regardless of what they do guys show up in all these threads.

Ah yes, the two democrats always, regardless of what they do guys show up in all these threads.

What's up Mikey?

What race is the Houston shooter? They haven't released his name or picture yet. What do you think?

And...we haven't forgotten about Jesse yet, have we?

lol. Clemmy got sucked in by a bogus story.

Should we be surprised? :lol:

So, you don't trust HuffPo writers?

There have been some very suspicious decisions made by Hillary and it's difficult to chalk it up to coincidence considering the donations to the Clinton Slush Fund Foundation.

I'd rather see all you Hillary Derangement Syndrome cult nutters get humiliated in 2016.

And unlike you, I'm getting my wish. Ah, life is good.

Enjoy losing, cultists. The rest of us will certainly enjoy laughing in your tear-streaked faces.

Cut down on the koolaid, dude, it's affecting your brain. You are at a point where Hillary could tell you anything and you'd nod in approval.

She lied about the emails. She lied about Benghazi. She granted favors to countries who donated generously to the Clinton Foundation. If you think those things are okay, you might be beyond help.

So, you don't trust HuffPo writers?

There have been some very suspicious decisions made by Hillary and it's difficult to chalk it up to coincidence considering the donations to the Clinton Slush Fund Foundation.

Jesus Christ -- get a brain.

Some Bernie stoner posted it on the contributor portion, an unvetted part of HF and it was promptly taken down because: garbage.

At the bottom:

"This post is hosted on the Huffington Post’s Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site."

Never mind it was pretty damn obvious it;s a POS story with no corroboration --still whackadoodles imagine a random fruitcakeBernie blogger has some kind of insie's with the FBI no other journalist has. lol.

THINK!

I've pretty much given up on getting any truth from media or you democrats.

Real Sanders supporters have no idea that the Republicans have infiltrated his campaign to help him weather better against Hillary... and will drop him like a hot potatoes once the primary is over.... Or maybe they do know it and just don't care?

Karl Rove's and other Republican PACS spent $4.7 million in PAC ads and paying professional bloggers who pretend to support Bernie... but are really only to distort Hillary's stances and to pit Democrats against each other, to weaken Hillary's run....

I would bet 10 to 1, this blogger who submitted that story is one of the paid Bernie shills of Karl Rove....

http://www.bustle.com/articles/1435...pac-supporting-him-but-its-not-what-you-think

Google

Forum List

Back