If you vote for Trump, then you follow his positions.

R

rdean

The wall, religious persecution and so on. If you vote for him, then you agree with him.

Or vehemently disagree with the very idea of Hildabeast in the WH. Trump wasn't my first choice but Hillary would be one of my last

Trump really really loves Gorillas ..One less veep candidate for trump to consider Looks like Palin in the lead now

The wall, religious persecution and so on. If you vote for him, then you agree with him.
You figure that out all by yourself? Aren't you a bright boy! Such a moron and ya know I would rather be known as the person that supported the AMERICA FIRST candidate,that brought back jobs,stopped the invasion of America by terrorists and welfare seeking Mexicans,stopped invading every damn country in the world,stop us from being USED by every country in the world and made us proud again than being the supporter of the woman that laughed about child rape,stayed with a husband that has a history of rape and sexual assault,helped jobs to keep moving overseas and allowed those invaders to destroy America from the inside.

Thank you, deanie, it's always nice to get a glimpse into the mind of a simpleton...

Oh and for the record, you couldn't pay me to vote Trump.

How is declining to spend hundreds of millions of taxpayer's dollars importing these savages into our country "religious persecution?"

If you vote for him, then you agree with him.

I disagree. I don't think I have ever voted for someone I agreed with 100% of the time on everything. I think that is kind of a dunderheaded statement only a dunderhead like you could make. We don't live in some idealistic universe where we get candidates who align perfectly with our viewpoints. So our choices are, to compromise and accept a candidate who most closely aligns with our views OR... we can be sheep who have no views and just follow blindly behind the ideology of the candidate. Apparently, that's what YOU do.

I disagree. I don't think I have ever voted for someone I agreed with 100% of the time on everything. I think that is kind of a dunderheaded statement only a dunderhead like you could make. We don't live in some idealistic universe where we get candidates who align perfectly with our viewpoints. So our choices are, to compromise and accept a candidate who most closely aligns with our views OR... we can be sheep who have no views and just follow blindly behind the ideology of the candidate. Apparently, that's what YOU do.

Democrats are used to being told what they agree with

You forget.

rdean is one of the multitudes, on both sides, that care little about the candidates positions, just the letter behind the name.

Thank you, deanie, it's always nice to get a glimpse into the mind of a simpleton...

Oh and for the record, you couldn't pay me to vote Trump.
What about 1 million dollars?

I realize you're trying to be funny, but seriously, there really is no amount of money that would make me vote for Trump. Or Clinton. At the end of the day, I have only my conscience and my conscience tells me that electing either of these two candidates will be a disaster and disservice for this country and its people.

Turkey's got Erdogan, N Korea got the Kims, and now looks like we'll get Trump.
Crazy shit!
All this bluster about making USA 'great' again ignores the fact that the world has changed and no amount of jingoistic chest-thumping can turn back time.
The USA has got ass-whipped in every conflict we've entered since 1945, and the ole 'shock-n-awe' is no longer a winning strategy.
vietnam_retreat.jpg

Have you changed your mind about voting for Trump?

Democrats are used to being told what they agree with
I know this one doesn't!

Have you changed your mind about voting for Trump?

At this point, I am still undecided.

Around Christmas time the ACLU tours the Country and threatens to sue small towns into ruin (even if they win) over the issue of Christmas trees and Creeche displays on public property, including firehouses which have been a tradition for about a hundred years, if a single agnostic or atheist claims to be offended. Jack booted thugs smashed a Ten Commandments facsimile mounted on the wall of a Court House which had been in place for decades. The left managed to get a series of federal judges to order the bulldozing of a monument dedicated to Korean War Veterans in San Diego because it featured a Christian Cross which allegedly offended some concerned atheist. Christians had to stand by while the elitist artsy crowd giggled about an art show that featured the Christ on the Cross upside down in a vat of alleged urine and the Virgin Mary smeared with animal dung. Municipal workers were threatened with imprisonment unless they violated their Christian principals and officiated in the marriage of sodomites. Tell me again which end of the political spectrum features religious persecution?

Forum List

Back