More civic engagement in Memphis

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Why are the rico laws never used to confront organized gang robberies and assaults, only to stifle political rivals?

CRIMES THAT ARE COVERED BY THE RICO ACT

A violation of RICO occurs when a person, in connection with an enterprise, engages in a pattern of racketeering activity. Racketeering activity includes:

• Arson
  • Bribery
  • Counterfeiting
  • Distribution of a controlled substance
  • Embezzlement
  • Extortion
  • Gambling
  • Homicide
  • Kidnapping
  • Mail fraud
  • Money laundering
  • Robbery
  • Wire fraud
  • Witness tampering

Why are the rico laws never used to confront organized gang robberies and assaults, only to stifle political rivals?

A violation of RICO occurs when a person, in connection with an enterprise, engages in a pattern of racketeering activity. Racketeering activity includes:

• Arson
  • Bribery
  • Counterfeiting
  • Embezzlement
  • Extortion
  • Gambling
  • Homicide
  • Kidnapping
  • Mail fraud
  • Money laundering
  • Robbery
  • Wire fraud
  • Witness tampering

OMG, this is the culmination of Clinton and Obama seeding Somalians in Tennessee. Good Lord they should hang for that.

Them ain't no normal black Tennessee kids. No, they're from Somalia. Clinton and Obama moved about half of Somalia into Tennessee and Minnesota.

This is so bad. :(

Last edited:

• Arson
  • Bribery
  • Counterfeiting
  • Embezzlement
  • Extortion
  • Gambling
  • Homicide
  • Kidnapping
  • Mail fraud
  • Money laundering
  • Robbery
  • Wire fraud
  • Witness tampering

The RICO act was designed to take on organized crime, right? Crime you refer to is disorganized, random and low value/idiotic, conducted mainly by dumb kids.

The one truth in Trumps current predicament, and I don't wish it on anyone; is that he (and others) always took a strong position against others in a tight spot. Even mocking them for taking the 5th, which is their Right in America, the greatest nation of laws and Rights in human history. Now he does the same, more appreciative of the others position.

As a victim of abuses I know how state power can work. It's destroyed Canada potential and our future, especially economically is now as bleak as our lack of civil rights. If Trump were a D.A, how much sympathy would he have expressed of others?

He should have at least shown some humility, it is what G_d admires.

The RICO act was designed to take on organized crime, right? Crime you refer to is disorganized, random and low value/idiotic, conducted mainly by dumb kids.

The one truth in Trumps current predicament, and I don't wish it on anyone; is that he (and others) always took a strong position against others in a tight spot. Even mocking them for taking the 5th, which is their Right in America, the greatest nation of laws and Rights in human history. Now he does the same, more appreciative of the others position.

As a victim of abuses I know how state power can work. It's destroyed Canada potential and our future, especially economically is now as bleak as our lack of civil rights. If Trump were a D.A, how much sympathy would he have expressed of others?

Dude, Trump is a New Yorker. Humility is not in them,

I'm from FL, been dealing with arrogant NYers most of my life, mob snitches, retirees, NY Jews.

Doesn't matter, Trump did the best for America he knew how, and that was better than any other president in my lifetime.

I reckon that's why the traitorous commie shills and swamp and media hate him so.

Flash mobs, car theft rings, drug dealers, child kidnappers are not disorganized, they are very much organized with infrastructure and financial systems in place that can be traced. You are thinking these are kids that can be helped and couldn't be more wrong. I think you are right in state power corrupting, but if the state lets the situation to deteriorate so it can come in heavy handed and "fix" it, that is indeed what I see happening here now.

Forum List

Back