David Duke speaks 20 years ago to the same issues Trump speaks about today

America First
Work for your welfare
Death Penalty for drug dealers
Ending the cycle of welfare

I see NOTHING wrong with these issues...I will keep updating it as he continues to speak its over an hour long. If anyone wants to hear the best parts start at 15 minutes.

So, in 20 more years things will still be the same and you will still be waiting on your ever so soon now race war.

Affordable healthcare
Affordable college

These are ALL things Trump is talking about and candidates have been talking about since 1992.

America First
Work for your welfare

I see NOTHING wrong with these issues...I will keep updating it as he continues to speak its over an hour long. If anyone wants to hear the best parts start at 15 minutes.
Trump doesnt stand for that.

david duke is an asshole rightwing prick.

America First
Work for your welfare

Trump doesnt stand for that.

david duke is an asshole rightwing prick.
Oh stop your whining zio clown.

"David Duke speaks 20 years ago to the same issues Trump speaks about today"

Consistent with the fact that both Trump and Duke are bigots.
Odious is clearly besmirching Trump's good name.
Stop your pathetic whining. I am pointing out American Patriots from Duke to Buchanan to Trump have been talking about the same thing for 25 years and its FINALLY breaking through. Oh and Clayton wouldn't know what the fuck a bigot is if it kicked him in his empty skull. By him bashing Trump and Duke and claiming they aren't allowed to speak their minds HE is being the bigot. People can speak their minds all they want I won't stop them I just find them stupid as hell whereas scum like Clayton would try an top them from speaking because HE is a bigot like most libtards are.

Duke was right 20 years ago and Trump is right today.
Strange that in 20 years things have not improved at all.

Duke was right 20 years ago and Trump is right today.
Strange that in 20 years things have not improved at all.

That is because the politicians are use to just saying they will do this or that but the minute you check their record you find they never even tried to do that. Eventually it catches up with them and the voters throw them out.

Forum List

Back