Should GOP Senator caught DUI be forced to resign?

Normally i'd say yes but then again - Obaboon refuses to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

Crapo 'Deeply Sorry' After Drunk Driving Arrest

Wednesday, 26 Dec 2012 09:44 AM

Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo has issued a heartfelt apology after his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and says he is ready to accept the consequences.

“I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter.’’

Crapo was arrested Sunday morning in Alexandria, Va., after he was pulled over for running a red light.

A police spokesman told Politico that Crapo failed a sobriety test, registering a blood alcohol level of .110. Drivers who register .08 or more are considered intoxicated.

Nope fatso kennedy stayed a senator til the day his drunk ass died.

[
They all do. One of these days people will smarten up and treat speeding the same as DUI.

I'm not even a speeder and I find this logic hilarious. :rofl:

That's because the auto industry and media have brainwashed you into thinking driving 90 on the freeway makes you a big man. HAHAHA

Actually it isn't since I'm not a speeder anyway -- I just find the desperate leap from speeding to DUI to shooting them dead hilarious because it's so imeptly clueless HAHAHAHAHA

Hell no, republican politicians get to ask God for forgiveness, their voters automatically forgive them and........the end.

The last Democrat President's name that didn't claim to absolutely believe in God escapes me, maybe you can help me out on this one. If fact now I wonder if Obama put his hand on the bible when he was sworn in, maybe he even went to church! I seem to remember something about a well known racist church that Obama used to just love.

Obama, in fact, used the same bible Lincoln did when he was sworn in.

Normally i'd say yes but then again - Obaboon refuses to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

Crapo 'Deeply Sorry' After Drunk Driving Arrest

Wednesday, 26 Dec 2012 09:44 AM

Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo has issued a heartfelt apology after his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and says he is ready to accept the consequences.

“I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter.’’

Crapo was arrested Sunday morning in Alexandria, Va., after he was pulled over for running a red light.

A police spokesman told Politico that Crapo failed a sobriety test, registering a blood alcohol level of .110. Drivers who register .08 or more are considered intoxicated.
Probably should on his own. Kennedy actually killed someone and got away with it and did not resign and ended a libtard hero.

[
Actually it isn't since I'm not a speeder anyway -- I just find the desperate leap from speeding to DUI to shooting them dead hilarious because it's so imeptly clueless HAHAHAHAHA

I agree - you've been brainwashed into thinking killing someone with a gun is terrible but with a car it's ok.

[Probably should on his own. Kennedy actually killed someone and got away with it and did not resign and ended a libtard hero.

Laura Bush also killed someone by criminal driving and was never charged with anything (!)and yet conservatives made a goddess of her when she was FL.

Hell no, republican politicians get to ask God for forgiveness, their voters automatically forgive them and........the end.

The last Democrat President's name that didn't claim to absolutely believe in God escapes me, maybe you can help me out on this one. If fact now I wonder if Obama put his hand on the bible when he was sworn in, maybe he even went to church!

And why on earth would you be wondering these things?
Did you wonder what color underwear he was wearing too? Or socks? Or which side he dressed on?

Kinda irrelevant to the job, don't you think?

Jesse Ventura's running in 2016. He's an atheist. We could have an atheist head of state. Catch up with Australia.

(/way offtopic)

[Probably should on his own. Kennedy actually killed someone and got away with it and did not resign and ended a libtard hero.

Laura Bush also killed someone by criminal driving and was never charged with anything (!)and yet conservatives made a goddess of her when she was FL.
Are you saying Laura Bush was drunk when that accident happened?

Link, please.

I don't think we should have elected representatives who can't follow the laws they make and force on the rest of us. Yes, I think he should resign or the Senate should expel him if he doesn't.

The last Democrat President's name that didn't claim to absolutely believe in God escapes me, maybe you can help me out on this one.

That's pretty simple at least, republicans get to use the pious act of contrition as an out, democrats hound their own from office on a regular basis.

Hardly.

Anthony Weiner was it.

Personally? I don't really think that ANY politician who makes laws should remain in office after breaking them, especially when it could result in the death of an innocent bystander.

Besides...................Crapo is a hypocrite, because he's bragged that he doesn't drink due to his Mormon religion (and we see how that worked out), and even bragged about toasting a law he helped get passed with root beer.

The last Democrat President's name that didn't claim to absolutely believe in God escapes me, maybe you can help me out on this one.

That's pretty simple at least, republicans get to use the pious act of contrition as an out, democrats hound their own from office on a regular basis.

Hardly.

Anthony Weiner was it.

Eliot Spitzer? Jim McGreevey? Jesse Jackson Jr.?

I want him to resign, only an idiot would drive drunk.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself" -- Mark Twain

Forum List

Back