Should GOP Senator caught DUI be forced to resign?

[

I'm sure Romney's French accident forced you to vote Obama..right?

I read about that last summer. R was only about 20 and some speeding priest hit the car he was driving and one passenger was killed and another hurt real bad. Authorities said R was blameless but who knows.

Normally i'd say yes but then again - Obaboon refuses to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

really? nobody going to touch this one?
;)

and rightwinger's like to feign injury when anyone ever says some of them are racist.

HAHAHAHA. Racism? Everyone laughs at how you libs cry racism about everything!! Obozo does have an illegal alien uncle living here and he was convicted of DUI last spring and obozo refused to deport him.

[

Of course you wouldn't know about it.

Most of the media didn't even bring it up.

Which puts a rest to the notion that the media is controlled by Liberals.

:lol:

There isn't much to bring up. It doesn't appear romney was in any way to blame. A better example of media bias in favor of repubs is how the press blacked out the laura bush story. That was unquestionably vehicular homicide and may well have been cold-blooded murder since the victim was a former bf. Two crimes in fact. Laura killing the guy and then someone buying off the law to not press charges against her.

Normally i'd say yes but then again -<snipped stupid shit> to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

Crapo 'Deeply Sorry' After Drunk Driving Arrest

Wednesday, 26 Dec 2012 09:44 AM

Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo has issued a heartfelt apology after his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and says he is ready to accept the consequences.

“I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter.’’

Crapo was arrested Sunday morning in Alexandria, Va., after he was pulled over for running a red light.

A police spokesman told Politico that Crapo failed a sobriety test, registering a blood alcohol level of .110. Drivers who register .08 or more are considered intoxicated.

Should everyone who get popped on a DUI lose their job?

Normally i'd say yes but then again - Obaboon refuses to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

;)

and rightwinger's like to feign injury when anyone ever says some of them are racist.

HAHAHAHA. Racism? Everyone laughs at how you libs cry racism about everything!! Obozo does have an illegal alien uncle living here and he was convicted of DUI last spring and obozo refused to deport him.

DUIs are "deported" now?
Seriously?

Normally i'd say yes but then again -<snipped stupid shit> to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

Idaho Sen. Mike Crapo has issued a heartfelt apology after his arrest on charges of driving under the influence and says he is ready to accept the consequences.

&#8220;I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter.&#8217;&#8217;

Crapo was arrested Sunday morning in Alexandria, Va., after he was pulled over for running a red light.

A police spokesman told Politico that Crapo failed a sobriety test, registering a blood alcohol level of .110. Drivers who register .08 or more are considered intoxicated.

Should everyone who get popped on a DUI lose their job?

In this world of vengeance, yes that's the remedy. Everyone loses their job.

Post a prank picture on Nosebook giving the finger to a military monument: fire her.
Post racist rants on Nosebook: fire her too.
Post pics of your privates on Nosebook while you're a Congressman: force him to resign.
Dare to bring up "gun culture" on a football halftime show: fire him.
Dare to challenge the gun culture on your CNN talk show: deport him.
Get caught getting a knob job in the Oval Office: impeach him.

You're all fired. And when that's finished, I'm fired too. We're a nation of freaking three-year-olds.

Last edited:

“I made a mistake for which I apologize to my family, my Idaho constituents and any others who have put their trust in me. I accept total responsibility and will deal with whatever penalty comes my way in this matter.’’

here is an interesting question. Will the cop who busted him be forced to resign?

;)

DUIs are "deported" now?
Seriously?
I knew somehow this story had something to do.with obama.

He had an accident in France..killing his passenger Leola Anderson.

You didn't know?

:cool:

No, never heard that one before.
Didn't mean to make light, I thought it had something to do with French - the language.

That's a pretty good point. If Obama had been involved in a fatal traffic accident, I wonder if Fox News would have been able to find 15 seconds or so to mention it?

[

There isn't much to bring up. It doesn't appear romney was in any way to blame. A better example of media bias in favor of repubs is how the press blacked out the laura bush story. That was unquestionably vehicular homicide and may well have been cold-blooded murder since the victim was a former bf. Two crimes in fact. Laura killing the guy and then someone buying off the law to not press charges against her.

I don't agree with all you post - but I do agree with this. Credit where credit is due.

;)

Really? Got a link to back up your bullshit? I'm betting this is just something you pulled outta your ass or from Breitbart tv.

;)

Really? Got a link to back up your bullshit? I'm betting this is just something you pulled outta your ass or from Breitbart tv.

I figured that too -- this three legged stool was missing not only leg #4 (that DUI gets deported), leg#3 (that such an event even happened) but even leg#2, that either DUI or deportation is somehow related to racism.

Sometimes it just seems like monkeys on typewriters.

No, never heard that one before.
Didn't mean to make light, I thought it had something to do with French - the language.

That's a pretty good point. If Obama had been involved in a fatal traffic accident, I wonder if Fox News would have been able to find 15 seconds or so to mention it?

It would be in their bannerhead.

Forum List

Back