Should GOP Senator caught DUI be forced to resign?

Of course you wouldn't know about it.

Most of the media didn't even bring it up.

Which puts a rest to the notion that the media is controlled by Liberals.

:lol:

That's a pretty good point. If Obama had been involved in a fatal traffic accident, I wonder if Fox News would have been able to find 15 seconds or so to mention it?

It would be in their bannerhead.

:lol:

-- even before it happened. :rofl:

Then you'd have an administration official trot out and suggest it was a green car, and when it turned to be a brown car we'd have John McCrainium and Lindsey Gayham denouncing her and vowing to block her nomination for secretary of auto repair.

Last edited:
DUIs are "deported" now?
Seriously?

Not under obozo but they should be. Of course all known illegals should be deported but one caught dui should go to the top of the list. DUIs are killers and maimers.

[

That's a pretty good point. If Obama had been involved in a fatal traffic accident, I wonder if Fox News would have been able to find 15 seconds or so to mention it?

His father Barack obama snr killed a man by drunk driving. How many people know of that.? The establishment media has buried the story.

]

HAHAHAHA. Racism? Everyone laughs at how you libs cry racism about everything!! Obozo does have an illegal alien uncle living here and he was convicted of DUI last spring and obozo refused to deport him.

Really? Got a link to back up your bullshit? I'm betting this is just something you pulled outta your ass or from Breitbart tv.

HAHAHA. Are you serious???? You're making a fool of yourself by saying you don't even know about this.

[

His father Barack obama snr killed a man by drunk driving. How many people know of that.? The establishment media has buried the story.

OK, can you give us your account of Barbara Bush and her little incident?

Idaho Falls Idaho was founded by Mormon pioneers, so there is a strong Mormon population there.
2nd. Eastern Idaho is the most pro GOP area outside of Provo Utah.
Given the visceral in politics and the perception the left gets away with about anything I would say Crapo is safe.

Normally i'd say yes but then again -<snipped stupid shit> to deport his illegal alien uncle even after he was convicted of DUI.

Should everyone who get popped on a DUI lose their job?

In this world of vengeance, yes that's the remedy. Everyone loses their job.

Post a prank picture on Nosebook giving the finger to a military monument: fire her.
Post racist rants on Nosebook: fire her too.
Post pics of your privates on Nosebook while you're a Congressman: force him to resign.
Dare to bring up "gun culture" on a football halftime show: fire him.
Dare to challenge the gun culture on your CNN talk show: deport him.
Get caught getting a knob job in the Oval Office: impeach him.

You're all fired. And when that's finished, I'm fired too. We're a nation of freaking three-year-olds.

LOL, no doubt!

Hell no, republican politicians get to ask God for forgiveness, their voters automatically forgive them and........the end.

The last Democrat President's name that didn't claim to absolutely believe in God escapes me, maybe you can help me out on this one.

That's pretty simple at least, republicans get to use the pious act of contrition as an out, democrats hound their own from office on a regular basis.
LMAO

Now that is some funneh shit right there...

I'll bet you cannot name one instance in which a Democrat was hounded by democrats, to leave office.

Forum List

Back