Should God plan natural disasters around the president's vacation time?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Obviously the natural disaster has crimped Obama's vacation plans so should God have all natural disasters before or after Obama's vacation? It just doesn't seem fair that Obama had to stop what he was doing to see the people of Louisiana.

• Banned
2005, Bush doesn't go to LA right away, gets blasted for it by the left and their media.

2016 0bama doesn't go at all, the silence is deafening.

I have noticed how CNN seems to cover things different depending on who is at fault. When it is a democrat then it is ignored but when it is republican then it is front page news. I kind of feel that it shouldn't matter if it was a democrat or republican because if they both did wrong then they BOTH did wrong.

• Banned
This and Katrina cannot be compared. Katrina was far worse and handled completely incompetently.

As for God, rather that rescheduling disasters, it'd be nice if he stopped trying to kill so many people for a change.

If he did that wouldn't he have to consult with Obama first? The president's vacation time is so important.

This and Katrina cannot be compared. Katrina was far worse and handled completely incompetently.

As for God, rather that rescheduling disasters, it'd be nice if he stopped trying to kill so many people for a change.

If he did that wouldn't he have to consult with Obama first? The president's vacation time is so important.
Damn you have a really high opinion of our President to say God has to consult with him about when he can commit mass murder.

• Banned

Damn you have a really high opinion of our President to say God has to consult with him about when he can commit mass murder.

I'm just going by how much time the president took off for his vacation. Do you think Obama prays like this "God, don't let any natural disasters occur while I'm on vacation".

I'm just going by how much time the president took off for his vacation. Do you think Obama prays like this "God, don't let any natural disasters occur while I'm on vacation".
Maybe he did pray and God listened, and that's why this flood is a fraction of what Katrina was, and why Obama's administration has been able to handle the relief and recovery so responsibly.

Interesting. Katrina was "worse" so it's OK that Barry didn't cancel his tee time to even take a helicopter ride over the flood zone.

Maybe he did pray and God listened, and that's why this flood is a fraction of what Katrina was, and why Obama's administration has been able to handle the relief and recovery so responsibly.

The man is being efficient because he did it in a way that didn't hamper his vacation time.

Interesting. Katrina was "worse" so it's OK that Barry didn't cancel his tee time to even take a helicopter ride over the flood zone.
If only 13 people had died in Katrina, and the government had responded effectively, Dubya would have been fine, and you rubes wouldn't be pretending this flood is worse.

If only 13 people had died in Katrina, and the government had responded effectively, Dubya would have been fine, and you rubes wouldn't be pretending this flood is worse.

Have they gotten to the point where the 13 deaths were themselves Obama's fault, or are we still waiting on that?

Have they gotten to the point where the 13 deaths were themselves Obama's fault, or are we still waiting on that?
Well I think they're trying to come up with a way that Hillary could have saved the 13 and callously refused to, before they move forward with any insane new conspiracies. Who knows, maybe they can tie the muslim brotherhood to the thunderstorm :dunno:

:laugh:

Most people, myself included, agree that W didn't handle it very well but at least he showed up.

CqZIkaGUkAAER_b.jpg:large

I just thought of something. Didn't Obama say that this is the day that the water would stop rising in 2008? Apparently that promise was never kept for the people of Louisiana. In fact, he actually made the problem of the water rising worse for the people of Louisianna.

Nice. Thirteen dead folks is no big deal. That leaves Barry off the hook.

Forum List

Back