Should God plan natural disasters around the president's vacation time?

Mind if I play through?

CqZB15AW8AEkqZI.jpg:large

This and Katrina cannot be compared. Katrina was far worse and handled completely incompetently.

As for God, rather that rescheduling disasters, it'd be nice if he stopped trying to kill so many people for a change.
Interesting. Katrina was "worse" so it's OK that Barry didn't cancel his tee time to even take a helicopter ride over the flood zone.
If only 13 people had died in Katrina, and the government had responded effectively, Dubya would have been fine, and you rubes wouldn't be pretending this flood is worse.

Most people, myself included, agree that W didn't handle it very well but at least he showed up.
Obama will be there Tuesday.

This and Katrina cannot be compared. Katrina was far worse and handled completely incompetently.

As for God, rather that rescheduling disasters, it'd be nice if he stopped trying to kill so many people for a change.
Interesting. Katrina was "worse" so it's OK that Barry didn't cancel his tee time to even take a helicopter ride over the flood zone.
If only 13 people had died in Katrina, and the government had responded effectively, Dubya would have been fine, and you rubes wouldn't be pretending this flood is worse.
Nice. Thirteen dead folks is no big deal. That leaves Barry off the hook.
Next time there's a tornado or people die in a blizzard I expect you to be equally outraged. Actually, people have died in California from wild fires this summer; why haven't we heard a peep from you or conservative media?

If he did that wouldn't he have to consult with Obama first? The president's vacation time is so important.
Damn you have a really high opinion of our President to say God has to consult with him about when he can commit mass murder.

I'm just going by how much time the president took off for his vacation. Do you think Obama prays like this "God, don't let any natural disasters occur while I'm on vacation".
And needless to say, had the president ended his vacation early to go to Louisiana, you and other rightwing nitwits would accuse Obama of ‘exploiting’ the floods for ‘political gain.’

Such is the idiocy of the ODS sufferer: the ridiculous notion that Obama is ‘always wrong.’

Next time there's a tornado or people die in a blizzard I expect you to be equally outraged. Actually, people have died in California from wild fires this summer; why haven't we heard a peep from you or conservative media?
Nice try, Old. You made this flood no big deal by invoking just thirteen dead. It is your outrage on the line, not mine.

A wildfire is something that happens often enough that it isn't considered an act of God.

Nice try, Old. You made this flood no big deal by invoking just thirteen dead. It is your outrage on the line, not mine.
Why should I be outraged? Natural disasters are a tragedy, and I feel terrible for the people affected, but luckily the authorities are handling their business well.

Why should I be outraged? Natural disasters are a tragedy, and I feel terrible for the people affected, but luckily the authorities are handling their business well.
CqZBlH5WYAEBZY3.jpg:large

Obviously the natural disaster has crimped Obama's vacation plans so should God have all natural disasters before or after Obama's vacation? It just doesn't seem fair that Obama had to stop what he was doing to see the people of Louisiana.

Wait God, I thought it was Gaia, or Mother Nature.....lol.......that damn Earth, it just doesn't want Obama to have a peaceful vacation...and to think how much he wants to save the planet.......it's so unfair......the Earth is now on the democrat hit list.....for unfairness

A wildfire is something that happens often enough that it isn't considered an act of God.
Wow you are a joke.

Yep can't argue so you redirect. Let's not pretend you wouldn't feign outrage and politicize this no matter what Obama had done.

Where is ole Spike Lee? He got nothin on this one? What a dick.
No controversy, no story this time.

Gee, i wonder why?
Competent relief effort, 13 deaths vs. up to 2,000, a major U.S. city knocked out of commission for months and years..... hmm wonder why indeed.

Nah, my guess is that most of the damage is being suffered by white folks. And of course a fellow Democrat is in the White House. He playin golf. It's all good. :thup:

Gee, i wonder why?
Competent relief effort, 13 deaths vs. up to 2,000, a major U.S. city knocked out of commission for months and years..... hmm wonder why indeed.

Nah, my guess is that most of the damage is being suffered by white folks. And of course a fellow Democrat is in the White House. He playin golf. But it's all good. :thup:
Well you've proven yourself to not really have any grasp on reality, so I'm not surprised that's what you think.

Yep can't argue so you redirect. Let's not pretend you wouldn't feign outrage and politicize this no matter what Obama had done.
Wrong. The last time there was a flood in Louisiana POTUS was criticized and blamed for it. This time the POTUS is a democrat. Your hypocrisy is on full display, Old.

Wrong. The last time there was a flood in LA POTUS was criticized and blamed for it. This time the POTUS is a democrat. Your hypocrisy is on full display, Old.
Yeah there's no other difference between the situations. :rolleyes:

You're a partisan douchebag. Go ahead and keep trying to score points off of a tragedy during an election year. I doubt you would have given a fuck last year, as you didn't give a fuck about the multiple floods that happened then.

Gee, i wonder why?

Nah, my guess is that most of the damage is being suffered by white folks. And of course a fellow Democrat is in the White House. He playin golf. But it's all good. :thup:
Well you've proven yourself to not really have any grasp on reality, so I'm not surprised that's what you think.

How so? I'm willing to bet it's mostly white folk homes that have been effected. Otherwise, Hussein and Spike Lee would be all over it by now. They'd be on CNN & NBC Race-Baiting 24/7. But hey, lotsa golf to be played. Priorities.

Forum List

Back