We should stop arresting blacks all together

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Whenever a black person commits a crime (I'm not talking about Obama) we shouldn't arrest him because it might be racist. I'm sure there are a few instances where it isn't racist but how do we separate those instances and instances where a racist cop decided to arrest black criminals? We just can't so we should just stop arresting all black people whatsoever.

That is sarcasm. I give you that.

If someone do a crime, you bust their ass!
That is commonsense.

• Banned
That is sarcasm. I give you that.

If someone do a crime, you bust their ass!
That is commonsense.

You can't do that because if it is racism then the police department can get sued by someone. It would be better not to arrest black people at all just to avoid that kind of stuff.

Whenever a black person commits a crime (I'm not talking about Obama) we shouldn't arrest him because it might be racist. I'm sure there are a few instances where it isn't racist but how do we separate those instances and instances where a racist cop decided to arrest black criminals? We just can't so we should just stop arresting all black people whatsoever.
Police should stop arresting idiots because they don't know any better. Then you could shoplift to your heart's content SD.

• Banned
Police should stop arresting idiots because they don't know any better. Then you could shoplift to your heart's content SD.

I'm pointing out a practical solution to the problem of police departments getting sued. Just stop arresting black people all together. No arrest...no lawsuits.

I'm pointing out a practical solution to the problem of police departments getting sued. Just stop arresting black people all together. No arrest...no lawsuits.
Me too. If we let idiots like you steal your own food, taxpayers won't have to buy it for you. Everyone wins.

Getting to the point where you can......at certain establishments and will continue to grow and do nothing policies proliferate. Small business takes it more seriously than big guys.....

• Banned

Me too. If we let idiots like you steal your own food, taxpayers won't have to buy it for you. Everyone wins.

I think if I did it blackface I wouldn't get arrested.

You should try. Go today. The site could use a good break from you.

I think you should go in blackface everyday. You'll learn quite a bit.

Some people might think that is funny.

You should try. Go today. The site could use a good break from you.

I'm waiting for the day when they just stop arresting black people. That is the only time it would pay off.

Some people might think that is funny.

I think it would be hilarious. So, stop talking about it and go do it.

What is your point, SD?

Your suggestion is nonsensical, but I am hoping you have something meaningful to say by making it.

What is your point, SD?

Your suggestion is nonsensical, but I am hoping you have something meaningful to say by making it.

I just kind of think that if a police department wanted to avoid federal investigation that they would simply stop arresting black people all together. It sounds a little bizarre but that may be the only way to get racist cops off of the backs of blacks who are trying to make a living by committing crimes.

What is your point, SD?

I just kind of think that if a police department wanted to avoid federal investigation that they would simply stop arresting black people all together. It sounds a little bizarre but that may be the only way to get racist cops off of the backs of blacks who are trying to make a living by committing crimes.

You waste my time. I don't want to see this thread anymore. How do you put a thread on ignore?

Forum List

Back