Should God plan natural disasters around the president's vacation time?

Both political parties only care about one thing and that is hanging onto their power and as long as that is true they ain't going to five a fuck about anyone they are in charge of. That is why government doesn't work. It is kind of a catch 22 situation. They need authority in order to do the things they have to do for the people but the more power they have the less they end up caring about the well being of the people and more about maintaining their own power. It is just the way societies are.

No controversy, no story this time.

Gee, i wonder why?
Competent relief effort, 13 deaths vs. up to 2,000, a major U.S. city knocked out of commission for months and years..... hmm wonder why indeed.

Nah, my guess is that most of the damage is being suffered by white folks. And of course a fellow Democrat is in the White House. He playin golf. But it's all good. :thup:
Well you've proven yourself to not really have any grasp on reality, so I'm not surprised that's what you think.

How so? I'm willing to bet it's mostly white folk homes that have been effected. Otherwise, Hussein and Spike Lee would be all over it by now. They'd be on CNN & NBC Race-Baiting 24/7. But hey, lotsa golf to be played. Priorities.
Yep zero grasp on reality.

Nice try, Old. You made this flood no big deal by invoking just thirteen dead. It is your outrage on the line, not mine.
Why should I be outraged? Natural disasters are a tragedy, and I feel terrible for the people affected, but luckily the authorities are handling their business well.
CqZBlH5WYAEBZY3.jpg:large
Yep can't argue so you redirect. Let's not pretend you wouldn't feign outrage and politicize this no matter what Obama had done.
Wrong. The last time there was a flood in LA POTUS was criticized and blamed for it. This time the POTUS is a democrat. Your hypocrisy is on full display, Old.
Yeah there's no other difference between the situations. :rolleyes:

You're a partisan douchebag. Go ahead and keep trying to score points off of a tragedy during an election year. I doubt you would have given a fuck last year, as you didn't give a fuck about the multiple floods that happened then.
Call me names all you want. That changes nothing about the fact that Barry got a pass on this natural disaster.

Why should I be outraged? Natural disasters are a tragedy, and I feel terrible for the people affected, but luckily the authorities are handling their business well.
Yep can't argue so you redirect. Let's not pretend you wouldn't feign outrage and politicize this no matter what Obama had done.
Wrong. The last time there was a flood in LA POTUS was criticized and blamed for it. This time the POTUS is a democrat. Your hypocrisy is on full display, Old.

You're a partisan douchebag. Go ahead and keep trying to score points off of a tragedy during an election year. I doubt you would have given a fuck last year, as you didn't give a fuck about the multiple floods that happened then.
Call me names all you want. That changes nothing about the fact that Barry got a pass on this natural disaster.
If the government completely fucks this up and thousands die, get back to me and I'll promise to be outraged.

Democrats generally do get a pass on most of the shit they do. Republicans get hammered for everything. It really isn't fair that the left thinks they can excuse Obama by saying he allocated funds for it because Bush did that as well. Bush got hammered for it but nothing is said of Obama.

Democrats generally do get a pass on most of the shit they do. Republicans get hammered for everything. It really isn't fair that the left thinks they can excuse Obama by saying he allocated funds for it because Bush did that as well. Bush got hammered for it but nothing is said of Obama.
Baww you poor victim

baby-crying.jpg

If the government completely fucks this up and thousands die, get back to me and I'll promise to be outraged.
Your promise means even less than a government promise. And that is hard to do!

Still means more than your fake outrage.

Still means more than your fake outrage.
Your desperation is showing. Worse, you are boring.

Obviously the natural disaster has crimped Obama's vacation plans so should God have all natural disasters before or after Obama's vacation? It just doesn't seem fair that Obama had to stop what he was doing to see the people of Louisiana.

Why do you think God hates all of those people in Lousiana?

Forum List

Back