Debate Now Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?

why are there close to 1/2 million children in foster care? no doubt the vast majority ( if not all ) have been 'raised' by their biological incompetent & unworthy parents. you would rather they stay in foster care than be adopted by loving parents who will go thru a stringent investigation & absorb the cost of legal protocols?

what about those homogays that go thru the medical means to have a biological child? should THEY be put into foster care because their parents don't love each other the way you approve?
The majority of foster care, is by loving heterosexual parents, so your idea about foster care is not applicable.

Many orphans, prefer orphanages, where the chance of crimes against them is very low compared to adoption or foster care.

Orphanages, is where children with the same thing in common, bond and become lifelong family. Orphanages are typically ran be extremely loving people.

"you would rather", it is not what I would rather, what you would rather, or what homosexuals would rather, IT IS WHAT THE CHILDREN WOULD RATHER!

Homosexuals should not have the right to go through medical means to have a child, they are for selfish reasons denying children what they naturally would be born to, a loving mother and father committed to a life together.

The majority of foster care, is by loving heterosexual parents, so your idea about foster care is not applicable.

actually the foster care system is so overwhelmed & under funded that single people are also foster parents. should they be eliminated as worthy candidates because they aren't married?

Many orphans, prefer orphanages, where the chance of crimes against them is very low compared to adoption or foster care.

uh-huh. gots any credible links proving that there statement? where are there orphanages still even operating within the USofA?

Orphanages, is where children with the same thing in common, bond and become lifelong family. Orphanages are typically ran be extremely loving people.

linky linky por favor...........

"you would rather", it is not what I would rather, what you would rather, or what homosexuals would rather, IT IS WHAT THE CHILDREN WOULD RATHER!

'cept ... you see .... i prefer what actual pediatricians & other qualified experts who have vast experience & .... you know.... KNOWLEDGE of facts has to say.

Homosexuals should not have the right to go through medical means to have a child,

b960fb_7caba79b28cb41e99c5e6e0ec518f006mv2.jpg

you must be the author.

they are for selfish reasons denying children what they naturally would be born to, a loving mother and father committed to a life together.

why do you think you get to dictate to others what you think is morally acceptable?

so, what happens if a hetero couple adopts then gets a divorce .... which is MORE likely to happen than not? do they have to give the kiddies back to the state?

actually the foster care system is so overwhelmed & under funded that single people are also foster parents. should they be eliminated as worthy candidates because they aren't married?

uh-huh. gots any credible links proving that there statement? where are there orphanages still even operating within the USofA?

linky linky por favor...........

'cept ... you see .... i prefer what actual pediatricians & other qualified experts who have vast experience & .... you know.... KNOWLEDGE of facts has to say.

b960fb_7caba79b28cb41e99c5e6e0ec518f006mv2.jpg

you must be the author.

why do you think you get to dictate to others what you think is morally acceptable?

so, what happens if a hetero couple adopts then gets a divorce .... which is MORE likely to happen than not? do they have to give the kiddies back to the state?
Post credible links for all your statements as you demand of others, or you prove yourself a liar.

After you do as you demand, for each statement or idea you brought into the discussion, then I can reply.

It's not what I meant, by keeping them from having unprotected sex
I know. You're saying you would like to prevent some people from having unprotected sex. I'm telling you what can and has happened in this country by people who wanted to prevent some people from having unprotected sex.

Post credible links for all your statements as you demand of others, or you prove yourself a liar.

awwwww..... sweety - i can ALWAYS back up what i say. sometimes i provide links with my replies - sometimes i sucker trump humpers into demanding links, which i always can.

After you do as you demand, for each statement or idea you brought into the discussion, then I can reply.

lol ... nice try, but yer non action doesn't fly. i can easily decipher between opinion & what can be proven as fact.

can you?

me thinx not ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ what FACTS would you like me to prove?

this? ( take yer pick of sources )

single parents foster care - Google Search

or perhaps this?

1702479350521.png

National - Who Cares: A national Count of Foster Homes and Families

:heehee: now it's YER turn.

Last edited:
Asking people to be responsible is fascist? Your ignorance is astounding, but i think you truly believe that

well... sure ... ASKING is a chasm away from FORCING ...

or trying to prosecute an individual's healthcare decision about their own autonomy, or anyone that helps - isn't fascist?

donny loves the poorly educated & he loves you long time, francis.

1702478187959.png

Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt recently wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20). Studying the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls these the identifying characteristics of fascism. The excerpt is in accordance with the magazine's policy.

The 14 characteristics are:
[...]

Rampant Sexism
The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

Last edited:
well... sure ... ASKING is a chasm away from FORCING ...

or trying to prosecute an individual's healthcare decision about their own autonomy, or anyone that helps - isn't fascist?

donny loves the poorly educated & he loves you long time, francis.

View attachment 872421

Political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt recently wrote an article about fascism ("Fascism Anyone?," Free Inquiry, Spring 2003, page 20). Studying the fascist regimes of Hitler (Germany), Mussolini (Italy), Franco (Spain), Suharto (Indonesia), and Pinochet (Chile), Dr. Britt found they all had 14 elements in common. He calls these the identifying characteristics of fascism. The excerpt is in accordance with the magazine's policy.

The 14 characteristics are:
[...]

Rampant Sexism
The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.
The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

Your premise is flawed, it's not about forcing anything, no one forced her to be pregnant, she did, that along with what ever male was involved. I want people to contain their lust, and not have unprotected sex, and just use abortion as birth control. I do not want to control the man, or the woman I want them to control themselves.
Poorly educated is the Democrat base, you are the poster boy

awwwww..... sweety - i can ALWAYS back up what i say. sometimes i provide links with my replies - sometimes i sucker trump humpers into demanding links, which i always can.

lol ... nice try, but yer non action doesn't fly. i can easily decipher between opinion & what can be proven as fact.

can you?

me thinx not ... howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ what FACTS would you like me to prove?

this? ( take yer pick of sources )

single parents foster care - Google Search

or perhaps this?

View attachment 872428

National - Who Cares: A national Count of Foster Homes and Families

:heehee: now it's YER turn.
You can write something, explain something, but those who are not smart enough to think, reply, and actually engage prove they don't know a thing.

You use Google and believe that Foolgle is a response

Even when starting a thread, you must offer two sentences of comment and quote your links.

So, explain what you think your links prove or disprove, quote the link

If there was a vote/referendum to ask if same sex couples can adopt, I vote no. They made the decision to be together, and together they can't reproduce. So no kids for them, by whatever channels they want to circumvent.
IT DESTROYS CHILDRENS' LIVES , we know this with certainty

absolutely disgusting
1702492708847.png

How much of this do you need ??????
Compared with off-spring from married, intact mother/father homes, children raised in same-sex homes are markedly more likely to…

• Experience poor educational attainment
  • Report overall lower levels of happiness, mental and physical health.
  • Have impulsive behavior
  • Be in counseling or mental health therapy (2xs)
  • Suffer from depression (by large margins)
  • Have recently thought of suicide (significantly)
  • Identify as bisexual, lesbian or gay
  • Have male on male or female on female sex partners (dramatically higher)
  • Currently be in a same-sex romantic relationship (2x to 3x more likely)
  • Be asexual (females with lesbian parents)
  • As adults, be unmarried; much more likely to cohabit
  • As adults, more likely to be unfaithful in married or cohabiting relationships
  • Have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
  • Be sexually molested (both inappropriate touching and forced sexual act)
  • Feel relationally isolated from bio-mother and -father (Although lesbian-parented children do feel close to their bio-mom – not surprisingly – they are not as close as children with a bio-mom married to father)
  • Be unemployed or part-time employed as young adults
  • As adults, currently be on public assistance or sometime in their childhood
  • Live in homes with lower income levels
  • Drink with intention of getting drunk
  • To smoke tobacco and marijuana
  • Spend more time watching TV
  • Have frequency of arrests
  • Have pled guilty to minor legal offense

Forum List

Back