Debate Now Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?

IT DESTROYS CHILDRENS' LIVES , we know this with certainty

absolutely disgusting
View attachment 872502

How much of this do you need ??????
Compared with off-spring from married, intact mother/father homes, children raised in same-sex homes are markedly more likely to…

• Experience poor educational attainment
  • Report overall lower levels of happiness, mental and physical health.
  • Have impulsive behavior
  • Be in counseling or mental health therapy (2xs)
  • Suffer from depression (by large margins)
  • Have recently thought of suicide (significantly)
  • Identify as bisexual, lesbian or gay
  • Have male on male or female on female sex partners (dramatically higher)
  • Currently be in a same-sex romantic relationship (2x to 3x more likely)
  • Be asexual (females with lesbian parents)
  • As adults, be unmarried; much more likely to cohabit
  • As adults, more likely to be unfaithful in married or cohabiting relationships
  • Have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
  • Be sexually molested (both inappropriate touching and forced sexual act)
  • Feel relationally isolated from bio-mother and -father (Although lesbian-parented children do feel close to their bio-mom – not surprisingly – they are not as close as children with a bio-mom married to father)
  • Be unemployed or part-time employed as young adults
  • As adults, currently be on public assistance or sometime in their childhood
  • Live in homes with lower income levels
  • Drink with intention of getting drunk
  • To smoke tobacco and marijuana
  • Spend more time watching TV
  • Have frequency of arrests
  • Have pled guilty to minor legal offense
What a load of bollocks. Research has shown that kids do better with a mother and father.

Your premise is flawed, it's not about forcing anything, no one forced her to be pregnant,

she didnt force herself to be either.

she did, that along with what ever male was involved.

lol ... nada.

I want people to contain their lust, and not have unprotected sex, and just use abortion as birth control.

well duh... but what you WANT personally is not the same as to what you dream the state would force others do for you.

I do not want to control the man, or the woman I want them to control themselves.

the state wants to & you would be A-OK with it.

Poorly educated is the Democrat base, you are the poster boy

oh, francis ... i am neither a (D) nor a boy.

Last edited:
You can write something, explain something, but those who are not smart enough to think, reply, and actually engage prove they don't know a thing.

seems you have done exactly that, sweety.

You use Google and believe that Foolgle is a response

you thought i had no links to prove exactly what i said. that is called sourcing. facts are hard for you, ain't that right, sweety?

Even when starting a thread, you must offer two sentences of comment and quote your links.

i started no thread, but keep flailing.

So, explain what you think your links prove or disprove, quote the link

lol ... they prove exactly what i said. that single parents are allowed to be foster parents & that close to 1/2 million kids are in foster care because there are way too many who need to be adopted. you wanted links to what i claimed & i gave them to you. i also provided a link in another reply from expert medical doctors that know what the f they are talking about & state that children raised in a homogay household are just as well adjusted & thrive equally as their peers in so called 'traditional' households.

but i see you haven't provided proof of what you claimed - which is that children cannot be raised that way in same sex marraiges/homes. AND you provided no links to yer ASSertion that orphanages are great places & kids growing up in them have glowing endorsements because they are have a sameness to them?funny dat, given how there are no orphanages in the united states & there haven't been for a very long time.

you:

:dig:

dylan fail.gif

better luck next time, sweety. :itsok:

Last edited:
Fundie christians for sure.

The ‘faith-based’ leader for Philly’s Moms for Liberty chapter is a registered sex offender​

by Chris Brennan
Published Nov. 20, 2023, 5:00 a.m. ET

Phillip Fisher Jr., a pastor and Republican ward leader who coordinates faith-based outreach for Philadelphia’s Moms For Liberty chapter, pleaded guilty in 2012 to a charge of aggravated sexual abuse.

Phillip Fisher Jr. is a pastor and Republican ward leader who coordinates faith-based outreach for Philadelphia’s Moms for Liberty chapter.

He’s also a registered sex offender, due to a 2012 felony conviction for aggravated sexual abuse of a 14-year-old boy when Fisher was 25.

Fisher insists that he did nothing wrong, despite pleading guilty to one of 12 counts filed against him after an investigation by the Chicago Police Department, according to court records obtained by The Inquirer.
The âfaith-basedâ leader for Phillyâs Moms for Liberty chapter is a registered sex offender

you just can't make this shit up.

seems you have done exactly that, sweety.

you thought i had no links to prove exactly what i said. that is called sourcing. facts are hard for you, ain't that right, sweety?

i started no thread, but keep flailing.

lol ... they prove exactly what i said. that single parents are allowed to be foster parents & that close to 1/2 million kids are in foster care because there are way too many who need to be adopted. you wanted links to what i claimed & i gave them to you. i also provided a link in another reply from expert medical doctors that know what the f they are talking about & state that children raised in a homogay household are just as well adjusted & thrive equally as their peers in so called 'traditional' households.

but i see you haven't provided proof of what you claimed - which is that children cannot be raised that way in same sex marraiges/homes. AND you provided no links to yer ASSertion that orphanages are great places & kids growing up in them have glowing endorsements because they are have a sameness to them?funny dat, given how there are no orphanages in the united states & there haven't been for a very long time.

you:

:dig:

View attachment 872588

better luck next time, sweety. :itsok:
I don't need a link that proves you are not giving babies and or children a choice between what is natural or homosexuality

Facts don't need links

Further, I never disagreed that children are in foster care, which is better than forcing children to live with homosexuals, or something that is not natural

IT DESTROYS CHILDRENS' LIVES , we know this with certainty

absolutely disgusting
View attachment 872502

How much of this do you need ??????
Compared with off-spring from married, intact mother/father homes, children raised in same-sex homes are markedly more likely to…

• Experience poor educational attainment
  • Report overall lower levels of happiness, mental and physical health.
  • Have impulsive behavior
  • Be in counseling or mental health therapy (2xs)
  • Suffer from depression (by large margins)
  • Have recently thought of suicide (significantly)
  • Identify as bisexual, lesbian or gay
  • Have male on male or female on female sex partners (dramatically higher)
  • Currently be in a same-sex romantic relationship (2x to 3x more likely)
  • Be asexual (females with lesbian parents)
  • As adults, be unmarried; much more likely to cohabit
  • As adults, more likely to be unfaithful in married or cohabiting relationships
  • Have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
  • Be sexually molested (both inappropriate touching and forced sexual act)
  • Feel relationally isolated from bio-mother and -father (Although lesbian-parented children do feel close to their bio-mom – not surprisingly – they are not as close as children with a bio-mom married to father)
  • Be unemployed or part-time employed as young adults
  • As adults, currently be on public assistance or sometime in their childhood
  • Live in homes with lower income levels
  • Drink with intention of getting drunk
  • To smoke tobacco and marijuana
  • Spend more time watching TV
  • Have frequency of arrests
  • Have pled guilty to minor legal offense
Babies would if they could choose what is natural not that which is abnormal

she didnt force herself to be either.

lol ... nada.

well duh... but what you WANT personally is not the same as to what you dream the state would force others do for you.

the state wants to & you would be A-OK with it.

oh, francis ... i am neither a (D) nor a boy.
Did she or didn't she engage in consensual sex which is what we are speaking of?
Nada is not a response it's deflection
This isn't about the State forcing anyone to do anything
More deflection and untrue being responsible is a personal thing not state induced your argument is very weak.
Oh you're a girl, that explains you wanting to protect the right only women enjoy to kill their offspring.
Let me guess independent :auiqs.jpg:

Did she or didn't she engage in consensual sex which is what we are speaking of?
Nada is not a response it's deflection
This isn't about the State forcing anyone to do anything
More deflection and untrue being responsible is a personal thing not state induced your argument is very weak.
Oh you're a girl, that explains you wanting to protect the right only women enjoy to kill their offspring.
Let me guess independent :auiqs.jpg:
Playtime is for killing, aborting babies, and the ones that live playtime demands that they go to homosexuals

No. It is you who doesn't want children raised by homosexuals.
No baby would decide to live in a family that is not natural.

Your problem is you leave the babies decision out

Your problem is you are thinking of you and what you want.

I am sorry that I don't agree that you and your same sex partner should be able to adopt but, if you want children it must not be by unnatural means

No baby would decide to live in a family that is not natural.

Your problem is you leave the babies decision out

Your problem is you are thinking of you and what you want.

I am sorry that I don't agree that you and your same sex partner should be able to adopt but, if you want children it must not be by unnatural means
Gaslighting and homophobia is duly noted. For the record, my kids that I and my exwife (a woman) produced are fully grown.

No. It is you who doesn't want children raised by homosexuals.
No. you are wrong. as Homosexuality is and mental illness, brought on by either being sexually, or mentally abused as a child, period. I do not care what the people whom you pay to say otherwise say.

No. you are wrong. as Homosexuality is and mental illness, brought on by either being sexually, or mentally abused as a child, period. I do not care what the people whom you pay to say otherwise say.
For your information, there have been gays, and two-spirits since before this was a country. Thousands of years. We never had any issues with it. The only thing that has changed is the colonizers hangups. Homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homophobia is.

For your information, there have been gays, and two-spirits since before this was a country. Thousands of years. We never had any issues with it. The only thing that has changed is the colonizers hangups. Homosexuality is not a mental illness. Homophobia is.
B.S and who cares when it started, it is still a form of mental illness, and goes against nature

Forum List

Back