Should Flash-Mob Instigators Do Jail Time?

Only if said mob performs an actual crime, and I don't mean loitering or assembing without a permit.

Only if said mob performs an actual crime, and I don't mean loitering or assembing without a permit.

There are some flash mobs that get together in places like the mall or a park and dance a choreographed routine, I like those guys.

Those are funny. I think the one OP is talking about was the one where the 7-11 was robbed. That one people should be prosecuted for. I wonder if the people who set it up did not participate how you would prosecute them? Aiding and abetting? Conspiracy?

There are some flash mobs that get together in places like the mall or a park and dance a choreographed routine, I like those guys.

Those are funny. I think the one OP is talking about was the one where the 7-11 was robbed. That one people should be prosecuted for. I wonder if the people who set it up did not participate how you would prosecute them? Aiding and abetting? Conspiracy?

Well thats like with mobsters, alot of those guys never get their hands dirty but have other people to the dirty work for them.

Well thats like with mobsters, alot of those guys never get their hands dirty but have other people to the dirty work for them.

That means a racketeering charge. Probably overkill, but maybe the right way to get the instigators.

That means a racketeering charge. Probably overkill, but maybe the right way to get the instigators.

I'm sure they can find a charge to throw at those clowns, if they didn't that would mean gang leaders could never be prosecuted for anything cause their not out on the streets putting in work anymore.

don't even try to compare a pack of feral animals to the Mafia!!

I can compare them to whoever I damn well please bitch.

You do to these flash mobs what you would do to a pack of feral dogs that are killing you livestock, you throw lead at them. If they themselves were in a position where they could possibly be hurt or killed, they would think twice before starting all the crap that they do.

It depends on what they do.
typical negroid answer!!

what the hell do you think flash mob means??

jesus you're dumb (and apparently racist. there's a suprise).

youtube flash mob and then let me know what the singing, dancing people should be arrested for.

last i checked making people smile isn't a crime.
so you think the thread is about arresting people for singing and dancing??!!the flash mobs the thread is talking about is a bunch of racist running around attacking good people!!

Last edited:
typical negroid answer!!

youtube flash mob and then let me know what the singing, dancing people should be arrested for.

just because you call it a flash mob does not mean singing and dancing is a flash mob!!the flash mobs the thread is talking about is a bunch of racist running around attacking good people!!

the singing/dancing typeis what actually started the phrase. and since the op didn't offer any guidance all we're left with is assumptions - and those can get you into trouble

for instance, i could assume that you're missing one or more teeth, that you likely barely completed high school, that you're in a menial hourly job - if employed - and that you've never crossed your state line.

could be wrong, but i'll just make the assumption.

typical negroid answer!!

so you think the thread is about arresting people for singing and dancing??!!the flash mobs the thread is talking about is a bunch of racist running around attacking good people!!

BS The OP did not distinguish between types of flash-mobs. That's just your prejudice and/or ignorance kicking in.

just because you call it a flash mob does not mean singing and dancing is a flash mob!!the flash mobs the thread is talking about is a bunch of racist running around attacking good people!!

the singing/dancing typeis what actually started the phrase. and since the op didn't offer any guidance all we're left with is assumptions - and those can get you into trouble

for instance, i could assume that you're missing one or more teeth, that you likely barely completed high school, that you're in a menial hourly job - if employed - and that you've never crossed your state line.

could be wrong, but i'll just make the assumption.

More than likely yidnar has not completed middle school, missing pretty much all his teeth, has no job and has never left his backwater piece of shit town in the middle of nowhere.

Forum List

Back