Should Congress Legalize ALL Drugs, Including Meth?

What Drugs, if ANY, Should be Legalized...

• 2.) None and Criminalize Booze again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Amid recession, meth menace evolves - The Elkhart Project- msnbc.com

^And Old Story in my Hood and in my Own Family, but I want to Know who here Supports ALL OUT LEGALIZATION of ALL Drugs, including Meth.

Then I'd like to Discuss with those who want Meth Legalized, what the Rationalization is, Aside from the Cost on Society in the Prison System when these Animals are Finally Put Away for what they have Done on Meth.

My Opinion... There is NO Safe or Secure Person who is doing Meth... There is NO Social Use of Meth.

Let's Talk.

:)

peace...

Legalize em all and prescription drugs as well. Let the consumer decide!

Give me liberty or give me death!

Then why do you have a picture of Rush Limbaugh and a prescription drug on your screen, which is in effect judging Rush for taking drugs?

Then why do you have a picture of Rush Limbaugh and a prescription drug on your screen, which is in effect judging Rush for taking drugs?

:rofl:

Because he's a Liberal, and that's how they are...

First Big Catch! :clap2:

peace...

I think if you're admitting that society can't control something on its' own, than you're admitting Big Brother necessarily plays a part in parenting.

Personally, I think they should either legalize the drugs or put the dealers and users away for 20 years for every offense--no excuses. I am sick to death of the resultant crime from drug users and/or dealers, which usually results in a suspended sentence, no matter how many times the person has been arrested. Perhaps people would take their "rehab" more seriously than they do now if they knew they were going to jail for the bulk of their lives.

booze , tobacco, caffeine, and marijuana are the drugs that should be legal, the rest cause too much damage to the user and society.

Booze and Tobacco cause plenty of damage. No, I'm not for making them illegal, though.

THere is another option that people forget and that is is that the federal government has no power to illegalize drugs. I've checked the constitution's powers and that does not exist in there. With that being said we should restore the constitutional limits of federal power which would legalize drugs on the federal level but individual states would then have the choice to legalize or illegalize depending on their own states.

Giving people the personal freedom to do something and thinking their choice is wise are two entirely different things. Libertarians think you should have the freedom to choose what you put in your body while at the same time thinking you are a moron for doing so.

The federal government doesn't have the authority to legalize all drugs. The states should regulate drugs as they see fit.

I believe that all drugs should be legalized, however. If we accept the notion of self-ownership then how can we support drug prohibition? You should be able to do whatever you want to your own body.

The federal government doesn't have the authority to legalize all drugs. The states should regulate drugs as they see fit.

I believe that all drugs should be legalized, however. If we accept the notion of self-ownership then how can we support drug prohibition? You should be able to do whatever you want to your own body.

Yep the problem is keeping stoners from damaging my body by driving badly and such. Or drug addicted parents abusing/neglecting their children.

A quandry on Liberty.

Yep the problem is keeping stoners from damaging my body by driving badly and such. Or drug addicted parents abusing/neglecting their children.

A quandry on Liberty.

Yet we allow people to drink.

:rofl:

Because he's a Liberal, and that's how they are...

First Big Catch! :clap2:

peace...

Actually it wasn't a catch.. It is as always to point out the hypocrisy of Lush Limbaugh.. You either don't listen to him or to brain washed to notice or hear his tirades about the issue..

As it is, it seems hardly applicable to point out someone's avatar making a statement about reality, and then applying it to a statement in a forum.. His statements about Lush Limpnoodles has nothing to do with feelings on drugs.. Even though Lush is the poster boy for drugs and stupidity..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back