Should Business Owners Sue Brown Family?

So is the dad still around? Mom kept appearing with a guy...was that the stepdad or the real dad? Which one yelled BURN IT DOWN and why didn't mom say NO DON'T? Oh I know. She was upset her thug son was dead.

Since you're an insider to the situation I shouldn't bother questioning you :cool:
Sarcasm? Ok.
Just putting myself in her shoes. I'd be pissed off too...but I would also be ashamed my kid was a thug.

Help me with what?

:cuckoo:

You asked for a link ... or STFU
post #14

So his dad called for peace. And his step dad was misquoted.

I'm sure tomorrow you'll have something even more shocking for us :cool:

I'm starting to think there might be a little counfusion here....

Mom and Dad have a video saying let's be peaceful.
Mom and stepdad are in a video where stepdad says over and over burn this shit down..

How many Dad's did the kid have.
I am confused about that too. I thuoght both guys were the step dad. The one saying keep calm..then saying the opposite. And mom is guilty as hell for being a liar and a gangster herself.

I don't know anymore....
I saw video with the Mom and a guy with a full beard and thought he was the Dad....
Then this guy saying burn the shit down looked different and they said he was the stepdad....

I'm starting to get a headache.....

But there is no doubt some guy...they say stepdad is on video clear as day inciting the crowd.

There is a biological mother, and a biological dad, and a step-dad.
I know it's confusing, we're so used to there being no dad at all, that it seems like there are two too many dads here.

How the fuck was the stepdad misquoted?
It's on video.....
:bang3:

Burn this fucker down vs. burn this bitch down. Which one works better for cowering white folk hundreds of miles away?
Why are you angry at white people?

post #14

Mom and stepdad are in a video where stepdad says over and over burn this shit down..

I am confused about that too. I thuoght both guys were the step dad. The one saying keep calm..then saying the opposite. And mom is guilty as hell for being a liar and a gangster herself.

As a confused and terrified white person you can't be faulted for assuming the worst about a family of brown people.

I'm just going by what I see....
Not my fault if folks have a family tree that has dad's all over the place.
baby daddy here
baby daddy there.

My post was directed at Gracie.

Help me with what?

post #14

It's on video.....

Burn this fucker down vs. burn this bitch down. Which one works better for cowering white folk hundreds of miles away?

I am in my bunker not far from NYC
and can't go out till this shit calms down....
I don't want to get looted on or worse.

Color me shocked :rofl:

post #14

I don't know anymore....
I saw video with the Mom and a guy with a full beard and thought he was the Dad....
Then this guy saying burn the shit down looked different and they said he was the stepdad....

But there is no doubt some guy...they say stepdad is on video clear as day inciting the crowd.

I know it's confusing, we're so used to there being no dad at all, that it seems like there are two too many dads here.

That is exactly what is messing me up...
Usually there isn't a Dad anywhere to be found and this guy had two....

So is the dad still around? Mom kept appearing with a guy...was that the stepdad or the real dad? Which one yelled BURN IT DOWN and why didn't mom say NO DON'T? Oh I know. She was upset her thug son was dead.

Since you're an insider to the situation I shouldn't bother questioning you :cool:
Sarcasm? Ok.
Just putting myself in her shoes. I'd be pissed off too...but I would also be ashamed my kid was a thug.

I bet. Good thing you were born white. :cool:

Well this has tired me out...
Will check the news tomorrow to see what damage has been done overnight from these peaceful protests.

Help me with what?

post #14

It's on video.....

Are you not a cowering white person hundreds of miles away?

The facts -

Michael Brown's Stepfather is this ignorant jackasss-
louishead.jpg

he has been recorded on tape repeatedly screaming "BURN THIS BITCH DOWN". His name is "LOUIS HEAD".

Michael Brown s Stepfather Urged Protesters To Burn This Bitch Down After Grand Jury Announcement The Smoking Gun
Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

In mid-2003, Head was charged with narcotics trafficking, a felony count to which he later pleaded guilty. The St. Louis native was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was released in June 2008 after serving about five years in custody.

Along with McSpadden, Head is at the center of an ongoing Feguson Police Department investigation of an incident last month during which three vendors selling commemorative Michael Brown merchandise were assaulted. One of the victims, Michael Brown, Sr.'s mother-in-law, identified McSpadden and Head as among the “attackers” who ransacked her stands and stole $400 in cash and merchandise valued at $1500.

According to USA Today, McSpadden and Head were married earlier this year, before Brown's killing.

post #14

It's on video.....

No. Why would I be cowering? Why would I want to be amongst a bunch of low life looting thugs?

The facts -

Michael Brown's Stepfather is this ignorant jackasss-
louishead.jpg

he has been recorded on tape repeatedly screaming "BURN THIS BITCH DOWN". His name is "LOUIS HEAD".

Michael Brown s Stepfather Urged Protesters To Burn This Bitch Down After Grand Jury Announcement The Smoking Gun
Head is an ex-convict whose rap sheet includes two felony narcotics convictions, according to state records. He pleaded guilty in 1997 to a marijuana distribution charge and was put in a shock incarceration program and placed on probation for five years. After violating probation, Head’s release was revoked and he was remanded to state prison.

In mid-2003, Head was charged with narcotics trafficking, a felony count to which he later pleaded guilty. The St. Louis native was sentenced to seven years in prison. He was released in June 2008 after serving about five years in custody.

Along with McSpadden, Head is at the center of an ongoing Feguson Police Department investigation of an incident last month during which three vendors selling commemorative Michael Brown merchandise were assaulted. One of the victims, Michael Brown, Sr.'s mother-in-law, identified McSpadden and Head as among the “attackers” who ransacked her stands and stole $400 in cash and merchandise valued at $1500.

According to USA Today, McSpadden and Head were married earlier this year, before Brown's killing.
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Michael. That guy didn't have a chance. Not one chance.

I don't know anymore....

The one black kid in town that had two dads, and now he's dead.

It's on video.....

No. Why would I be cowering? Why would I want to be amongst a bunch of low life looting thugs?

I don't know anymore....

Maybe he should've had 3 dads. That's allowed in Mormonism right? Let's call mittens.

It's on video.....

I don't know anymore....

Maybe he should've had 3 dads. That's allowed in Mormonism right? Let's call mittens.
Well since the two he had were pretty worthless since apparently he was raised to be a low life thug, maybe a third dad would have been the charm.

Regardless, Mike didn't have much of a chance, did he? He was high on pot..and step dad was a dealer of it. And an ex con. Mom pretty much is a bully too because she attacked her relative that was selling Don't Shoot tshirts and I guess she wasn't getting a cut of the sales.

Forum List

Back