Should Business Owners Sue Brown Family?

So the question is...why has he not been arrested?

You go out to a mall and yell at people BURN THE MALL BURN THE MALL GET FREE STUFF COPS WON'T STOP YOU and see what happens. You'll be in jail eating thanksgiving canned turkey. So why is this guy not sitting in jail? Had Holder and Obama told them all to stand down and let them loot and riot and burn it all down?

I guess they are trying to calm this shit down...
So he will get away with it.

So the question is...why has he not been arrested?

You go out to a mall and yell at people BURN THE MALL BURN THE MALL GET FREE STUFF COPS WON'T STOP YOU and see what happens. You'll be in jail eating thanksgiving canned turkey. So why is this guy not sitting in jail? Had Holder and Obama told them all to stand down and let them loot and riot and burn it all down?
Thugness is a family affair. He should be in jail.

Mike Browns' Dad was on Camera after the decision came in saying "Burn this f*cker down!"

The man should be in jail.

Link or STFU

will this help you?

Michael Brown s stepfather Burn this bitch down - CNN.com

Help me with what?

:cuckoo:

You asked for a link ... or STFU
post #14

So his dad called for peace. And his step dad was misquoted.

I'm sure tomorrow you'll have something even more shocking for us :cool:

I don't think the Brown Family should be sued.

I am not sure it is possible or how they would fair ... But the business owners might be able to sue the city or state in regards to negligence in purposely choosing not to engage visible offenders. I also saw the clip of a tactical unit clearing rioters out of a tire store ... They never attempted to apprehend the suspects and just told them to leave.

Refusal of police to actively protect citizens and as an accessory in property crimes ... The business owners might have a case.

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.
Must be hard being so stupid you would actually start a thread on something that will never happen.
I would not be so sure asslips.
Thats why you dont make a living litigating. You have very little understanding of the law.
They would have a case. Especially against groups like New Black Panthers that posted online and advocated violence.
No they would have no case at all. They would be laughed out of the attorneys office. You would have to prove that the Brown family was part of the NBPP to even have a glimmer of a hope and prove that they advocated violence. That would be pretty much impossible since they got on TV and asked for calm and peaceful protests. Youre a dumb motherf***er!

And you're just a dumb black mother***er!!!!!!

Sue the "motherFu*kers", to paraphrase a relative of theirs. It's a litigious world we in after all. All those innocent people that had cars, buildings and other property destroyed because of this trash. God who knows what's goanna happen in the next few months, sue them.

Mike Browns' Dad was on Camera after the decision came in saying "Burn this f*cker down!"

Link or STFU

will this help you?

Help me with what?

post #14

I'm starting to think there might be a little counfusion here....

Mom and Dad have a video saying let's be peaceful.
Mom and stepdad are in a video where stepdad says over and over burn this shit down..

How many Dad's did the kid have.

I feel really bad for the people who were working at jobs and had no building to go to this morning. How are they going to pay rent? Utilities? Find a new job in this bad market of jobs? The looters are happy though..they got stuff to resell. And you can bet your ass they live with mommy or daddy and mommy or daddy are happy too.

Mom and stepdad are in a video where stepdad says over and over burn this shit down..

I am confused about that too. I thuoght both guys were the step dad. The one saying keep calm..then saying the opposite. And mom is guilty as hell for being a liar and a gangster herself.

Link or STFU

will this help you?

Help me with what?

post #14

How the fuck was the stepdad misquoted?
It's on video.....
:bang3:

2 more than your fellow republicunts think it takes to make a criminal.

I am confused about that too. I thuoght both guys were the step dad. The one saying keep calm..then saying the opposite. And mom is guilty as hell for being a liar and a gangster herself.

As a confused and terrified white person you can't be faulted for assuming the worst about a family of brown people.

I don't know anymore....
I saw video with the Mom and a guy with a full beard and thought he was the Dad....
Then this guy saying burn the shit down looked different and they said he was the stepdad....

I'm starting to get a headache.....

But there is no doubt some guy...they say stepdad is on video clear as day inciting the crowd.

So is the dad still around? Mom kept appearing with a guy...was that the stepdad or the real dad? Which one yelled BURN IT DOWN and why didn't mom say NO DON'T? Oh I know. She was upset her thug son was dead.

It's on video.....

Burn this fucker down vs. burn this bitch down. Which one works better for cowering white folk hundreds of miles away?

Help me with what?

post #14

As a confused and terrified white person you can't be faulted for assuming the worst about a family of brown people.

I'm just going by what I see....
Not my fault if folks have a family tree that has dad's all over the place.
baby daddy here
baby daddy there.

It's on video.....

Burn this fucker down vs. burn this bitch down. Which one works better for cowering white folk hundreds of miles away?

I am in my bunker not far from NYC
and can't go out till this shit calms down....
I don't want to get looted on or worse.

Forum List

Back