Should Business Owners Sue Brown Family?

Michael Brown's parents aren't up there in the pantheon of innocent murdered kids parents... He practically brought on his own demise, he was a punk ass thug that punched out a cop he though was weak because the cop was white, Brown got JUSTICE, all right. For all the damages done after the fact, let the legal chips fall were they may. Sue, sue SUE the Browns. "Burn this Mother down" works both ways.

I still feel bad for Mike. Children learn from home. He was taught this.

A lot of kids have bad role models but they don't all grow up to be thugs
True. But most kids are not around A LOT of bad role models like ghetto kids. Everywhere they turn..its a bad influence. It all begins at home. Mikes home wasn't so slick. And I don't believe for one second he was going to college. Unless it was for football.

The Brown family is not responsible for what happened. The
Of course they are. They raised the perp that caused all of this.

I think they is why the FINALLY came out in very end and called for Peace in the protesting. someone gave them a clue they might be SUED. I believe they had just as much a hand in causing these Riots as, Sharpton, Obama and Holder
Yes, no doubt about it. Charges should be filed against all those people who agitated to cause this. this was not a spontaneous event but an organized effort to destroy and attempt to kill police.

Umm... There is no crime for that. Your holding free people accountable for what others do. That goes against freedom of the individual to hold someone accountable for people they don't know doing criminal activities. There is no proximate cause.

A lot of kids have bad role models but they don't all grow up to be thugs
Amen to this. I am living proof of it. My dad is a sheer word that I can not say which is why I have not followed in his foots steps. Actually washing my hands of him is what I did do where he is concerned and to this day I still have not regretted my doing so.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Brown family is not responsible for what happened.
They are 100% responsible. That's what you liberals don't get. they raised this savage who attacks store owners and officers of the law. Brown family should be sued as well as the New Black Panthers and every other group that was responsible for the destruction of property last night.
Wrong. It was the media who caused all this. And the people in charge who for some reason let the place burn.

The Brown family is not responsible for what happened.

So if one person incited another to burn your house down, the one doing the inciting wouldn't be responsible in any way?

Inciting a riot makes them responsible.

You incite nonsense here all the time, so you are responsible.

So you can't or don't have the guts to answer the question? Didn't think you would. What should happen to those burning down businesses that had absolutely nothing to do with the justified shooting is the same thing that happened to the thug Brown. Those business owners have every right to protect themselves and their property.

I would not be so sure asslips.
Thats why you dont make a living litigating. You have very little understanding of the law.
They would have a case. Especially against groups like New Black Panthers that posted online and advocated violence.
No they would have no case at all. They would be laughed out of the attorneys office. You would have to prove that the Brown family was part of the NBPP to even have a glimmer of a hope and prove that they advocated violence.
I would take it to a jury. 7th Amendment guarantees this right. Store owners should sue.
You wouldnt take it anywhere. There is no bar you are intelligent enough to pass. Stick to your day job if you actually have one. Litigation is not your strong suit.

This from the same moron who is still crying that Wilson murdered Brown.

Dumb shit of course they could sue, and of course they would get their day in court. Whether they would win or not is another matter. But yes, it WOULD see a court.

Its evident the only court any of them have ever been to was traffic court.

o_O ... Yeah, I tried to go to criminal court the other day but the line was too long.

LOL as they haven't even been civil themselves? The mom is possibly facing felony charges and the step father absolutely was on video saying "burn this mother fucker down"

Oddly enough , the natural father seems to be the best of the three.

You notice how he, Holder and Obama all came out the very day the verdict was suppose to be announced and call for, peaceful protesting? After they all stirred shit up for weeks before then. all snakes and everyone of them should be sued, Especially Al Sharpton.

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.
They may get a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20....

what the hell. You seem to know a lot about Mad dog 20-20
stop spewing nothing but crap
I want to be like you, c'mon...

Mike Browns' Dad was on Camera after the decision came in saying "Burn this f*cker down!"

The man should be in jail.

Link or STFU

It was a very stupid thing to do and I think is tantamount to yelling FIRE! in a crowed theater. If my business was one of the ones that was burned down, yes, I would be calling the Mayor and Chief of Police and ask them if something is going to be done about a statement like this, albeit one in extreme distress, that encouraged the subsequent burning.

Or should we just look the other way on this one. Sharpton thinks we should.

Forum List

Back