Should Business Owners Sue Brown Family?

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.
Must be hard being so stupid you would actually start a thread on something that will never happen.
I would not be so sure asslips.
Thats why you dont make a living litigating. You have very little understanding of the law.
They would have a case. Especially against groups like New Black Panthers that posted online and advocated violence.
No they would have no case at all. They would be laughed out of the attorneys office. You would have to prove that the Brown family was part of the NBPP to even have a glimmer of a hope and prove that they advocated violence. That would be pretty much impossible since they got on TV and asked for calm and peaceful protests. Youre a dumb motherf***er!

I think that business owners in Ferguson should sue "Gangsta Wanna Be" Browns family in civil court. His actions and the subsequent actions of the Brown family (going to U.N. etc.) fueled this to the point of violence and destruction of property. Take them to court to get any $$$$ these ass clowns get when they cash in on their sons death.
Must be hard being so stupid you would actually start a thread on something that will never happen.
Thats why you dont make a living litigating. You have very little understanding of the law.
They would have a case. Especially against groups like New Black Panthers that posted online and advocated violence.
No they would have no case at all. They would be laughed out of the attorneys office. You would have to prove that the Brown family was part of the NBPP to even have a glimmer of a hope and prove that they advocated violence.
I would take it to a jury. 7th Amendment guarantees this right. Store owners should sue.

No they would have no case at all. They would be laughed out of the attorneys office. You would have to prove that the Brown family was part of the NBPP to even have a glimmer of a hope and prove that they advocated violence.
I would take it to a jury. 7th Amendment guarantees this right. Store owners should sue.
You wouldnt take it anywhere. There is no bar you are intelligent enough to pass. Stick to your day job if you actually have one. Litigation is not your strong suit.

The Brown family is not responsible for what happened. The
Of course they are. They raised the perp that caused all of this.

I think that is why they FINALLY came out in very end and called for Peace in the protesting. someone gave them a clue they might be SUED. I believe they had just as much a hand in causing these Riots as, Sharpton, Obama and Holder

Last edited:

I think they is why the FINALLY came out in very end and called for Peace in the protesting. someone gave them a clue they might be SUED. I believe they had just as much a hand in causing these Riots as, Sharpton, Obama and Holder
Yes, no doubt about it. Charges should be filed against all those people who agitated to cause this. this was not a spontaneous event but an organized effort to destroy and attempt to kill police.

I think they is why the FINALLY came out in very end and called for Peace in the protesting. someone gave them a clue they might be SUED. I believe they had just as much a hand in causing these Riots as, Sharpton, Obama and Holder
Yes, no doubt about it. Charges should be filed against all those people who agitated to cause this. this was not a spontaneous event but an organized effort to destroy and attempt to kill police.

Absolutely it was. With Obama and Holder right in the staging and planning of it
How sick is that for a President of our country. He needs to REMOVED from office before he can cause us more harm. I've never seen anything like this and have never been "afraid" of ELECTED officials as I have been under Obama.

YES!

YES!
Its worth a shot. (no pun intended :biggrin:)

If they encouraged the boy's every decision, yes they should be sued. If they didn't, why should they have to pay for the choice that he himself made and no one else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes. Especially since the vid was shown of Browns stepdad screaming BURN IT DOWN.

So the question is...why has he not been arrested?

You go out to a mall and yell at people BURN THE MALL BURN THE MALL GET FREE STUFF COPS WON'T STOP YOU and see what happens. You'll be in jail eating thanksgiving canned turkey. So why is this guy not sitting in jail? Had Holder and Obama told them all to stand down and let them loot and riot and burn it all down?

Forum List

Back