Should Animal Hunting Be Banned?

Ive got no problem with hunting for food. Every creature on earth does it. It isnt pretty, but its part of nature. Im fine with normal hunters that arent slaughtering more than they need, but trophy hunting is fucked up.

If you go to Africa to kill a lion, thats a shitty thing to do. Honestly, who wants to shoot a lion with an arrow and have it die slowly over the next 40 hours, while its scared and in pain? Thats fucked up man.

I have no issue with Trophy hunting as long as it is done within a rigorous conservation plan, that uses it to cull males and females past breeding age.

Dying due to an arrow over time is pretty terrible, but wild animals don't die peacefully in their sleep when they go naturally. They either lose mobility and dehydrate/starve to death, or they get surrounded by scavengers and become a meal.

This isn't a Disney movie were we talk about the circle of life. Life in the wild is rough. There's a purpose for predators and non-predators.

Still, if I can get a steak at Outback I don't feel the need to hunt.

Last edited:
Hunting for food, or to thin an overpopulated species to protect it from suffering starvation/disease, or if necessary to stop destruction to property caused by them are acceptable reasons.

To hunt solely for hide or sport is wrong.
All hunting is for sport because it's never necessary because of grocery stores, but it's a lot like telling a cat it can't hunt because its food bowl is always full. Hunting is a primitive instinct and humans have been doing it for thousands of years.

Besides, I hear you do some hunting too, the kind that meets with even less approval in society.

Hunting for food, or to thin an overpopulated species to protect it from suffering starvation/disease, or if necessary to stop destruction to property caused by them are acceptable reasons.

All hunting is for sport because it's never necessary because of grocery stores, but it's a lot like telling a cat it can't hunt because its food bowl is always full. Hunting is a primitive instinct and humans have been doing it for thousands of years.

Besides, I hear you do some hunting too, the kind that meets with even less approval in society.

You are mistaken & being ridiculous. And the law is the law, deal with it.

Animals have done nothing to deserve this. Think about the harmless animals that haven't been doing anything to people. They get killed for no reason. Some people just want a new fur coat, some need a head on their wall, and others just want to kill for fun. Rabbits, deer, dogs and other animals get killed for stupid things like skins and fur. This will cause extinction and a change needs to happen.
BTW, researches show that about 200 million animals are killed every year.
Should ignorance be banned?

We should probably be thinning that herd.

No, we are not going to ban hunting b/c it offends the delicate nature of some people. Get over it. I am not sure where the OP resides but here in PA the first day of buck is pretty much a holiday.

Why is it wrong to hunt for hides or sport if it is done as part of a conservation plan?

Because......Feeeeeeelings!!!!!

Animals have done nothing to deserve this. Think about the harmless animals that haven't been doing anything to people. They get killed for no reason. Some people just want a new fur coat, some need a head on their wall, and others just want to kill for fun. Rabbits, deer, dogs and other animals get killed for stupid things like skins and fur. This will cause extinction and a change needs to happen.

We should replace animal hunting with libtard hunting. No license required and open season year round....yeah, I could deal with that.

You are mistaken & being ridiculous. And the law is the law, deal with it.
Sport hunting is also the law. Except the kind you do. Deal with it.

Why is it wrong to hunt for hides or sport if it is done as part of a conservation plan?

Actually I don't have a problem under those circumstances. I literally mean JUST for sport or hide with no other agenda except for ego or luxury. Elephants, rhino, lion, cheetah, or even smaller critters if they aren't having a negative impact on the environment or property imo, is wrong.

If cattle & hogs are raised for food, I think it's a shame if their skin isn't used for clothing & shoes etc. If an animal is killed, then every useable part should be.

You think they dont use cow hide?

does a blade of grass deserve to be mowed

does a dandelion deserve to be poisoned with weed be gone

We should replace animal hunting with libtard hunting. No license required and open season year round....yeah, I could deal with that.
Their tie-dye shirts are an excellent aid for targeting.

Actually I don't have a problem under those circumstances. I literally mean JUST for sport or hide with no other agenda except for ego or luxury. Elephants, rhino, lion, cheetah, or even smaller critters if they aren't having a negative impact on the environment or property imo, is wrong.

If cattle & hogs are raised for food, I think it's a shame if their skin isn't used for clothing & shoes etc. If an animal is killed, then every useable part should be.

You think they dont use cow hide?

Or pig skin?

After briefly scanning the post history of the MatthewSmith, I don't believe him to be a lib but he is most certainly a tard. lol

Hey! I love tie die shirts, wear them all the time!

No, we have to go by something that is a more significant indicator.....like recording who the libtards are on message boards then tagging them with GPS transponder buried in their chests.

No, we have to go by something that is a more significant indicator.....like recording who the libtards are on message boards then tagging them with GPS transponder buried in their chests.

They already tag themselves....anyone wearing birkenstocks? Boom!!

Or a free for all hunt at the Whole Foods Market.

does a blade of grass deserve to be mowed

does a dandelion deserve to be poisoned with weed be gone

We are damaging the ecosystem! How dare you!

Forum List

Back