Should Animal Hunting Be Banned?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
Animals have done nothing to deserve this. Think about the harmless animals that haven't been doing anything to people. They get killed for no reason. Some people just want a new fur coat, some need a head on their wall, and others just want to kill for fun. Rabbits, deer, dogs and other animals get killed for stupid things like skins and fur. This will cause extinction and a change needs to happen.
BTW, researches show that about 200 million animals are killed every year.

Ive got no problem with hunting for food. Every creature on earth does it. It isnt pretty, but its part of nature. Im fine with normal hunters that arent slaughtering more than they need, but trophy hunting is fucked up.

If you go to Africa to kill a lion, thats a shitty thing to do. Honestly, who wants to shoot a lion with an arrow and have it die slowly over the next 40 hours, while its scared and in pain? Thats fucked up man.

I'm work very hard at efficiently killing as many & fast as possible. I would love to cause a few species to go extinct. I kill with impunity & even obtain licenses to kill!

I'm work very hard at efficiently killing as many & fast as possible. I would love to cause a few species to go extinct. I kill with impunity & even obtain licenses to kill!
Youre trying way too hard. An experienced troll learns how to be more subtle. I mean youre beating us over the head with a hammer at this point. :laugh:

Animals have done nothing to deserve this. Think about the harmless animals that haven't been doing anything to people. They get killed for no reason. Some people just want a new fur coat, some need a head on their wall, and others just want to kill for fun. Rabbits, deer, dogs and other animals get killed for stupid things like skins and fur. This will cause extinction and a change needs to happen.

Nope. Since most predator species have been eliminated prey Animals like deer have to be hunted to thin the herd or they would over populate and many would starve to death.

Hunting serves a necessary function.

For real. I thought this was in the humor forum at first

Quit watching Mountain Men on History Channel

-Geaux

y'all figure out how to keep the groundhogs and squirrels out of the garden, I'll put away my air rifle

Should ignorance be banned?

No.

Ive got no problem with hunting for food. Every creature on earth does it. It isnt pretty, but its part of nature. Im fine with normal hunters that arent slaughtering more than they need, but trophy hunting is fucked up.

If you go to Africa to kill a lion, thats a shitty thing to do. Honestly, who wants to shoot a lion with an arrow and have it die slowly over the next 40 hours, while its scared and in pain? Thats fucked up man.

I have no issue with Trophy hunting as long as it is done within a rigorous conservation plan, that uses it to cull males and females past breeding age.

Dying due to an arrow over time is pretty terrible, but wild animals don't die peacefully in their sleep when they go naturally. They either lose mobility and dehydrate/starve to death, or they get surrounded by scavengers and become a meal.

Hunting for food, or to thin an overpopulated species to protect it from suffering starvation/disease, or if necessary to stop destruction to property caused by them are acceptable reasons.

To hunt solely for hide or sport is wrong.

Hunting for food, or to thin an overpopulated species to protect it from suffering starvation/disease, or if necessary to stop destruction to property caused by them are acceptable reasons.

Why is it wrong to hunt for hides or sport if it is done as part of a conservation plan?

Why is it wrong to hunt for hides or sport if it is done as part of a conservation plan?
Same reason it's ok to kill little babies but it's not ok to kill murderers.

Even when trophy hunting the meat doesn't go to waste. You lose the argument with your hyperbole.

Actually I don't have a problem under those circumstances. I literally mean JUST for sport or hide with no other agenda except for ego or luxury. Elephants, rhino, lion, cheetah, or even smaller critters if they aren't having a negative impact on the environment or property imo, is wrong.

If cattle & hogs are raised for food, I think it's a shame if their skin isn't used for clothing & shoes etc. If an animal is killed, then every useable part should be.

You're on the wrong thread

I'm for the death penalty. There's no conflict for me...& pro birth does not mean pro life.

Forum List

Back