Should conservatives stop protecting liberals?

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
It's not like they appreciate it anyway. I mean the military is about 80-90% conservative; same with the police and fire.

Even the conservatives try to stop them from killing their unborn babies.

And 911 was so yesterday to them. Its almost like they have a death wish. They think Islam is a nice peaceful religion and abortion is good and the police and military are bad. I say just let them kill themselves. Conservatives its time to let them be and just die out.

It's not like they appreciate it anyway. I mean the military is about 80-90% conservative; same with the police and fire.

And 911 was so yesterday to them. Its almost like they have a death wish. They think Islam is a nice peaceful religion and abortion is good and the police and military are bad. I say just let them kill themselves. Conservatives its time to let them be and just die out.

Does this mean y'all are going somewhere else? Nice knowing ya (not literally though)

Does this mean y'all are going somewhere else? Nice knowing ya (not literally though)

nope we have morals and values and the majority of us worship God and aren't selfish crying lazy SOB's.

nope we have morals and values and the majority of us worship God and aren't selfish crying lazy SOB's.

Debatable...

Do you like getting paid as police and fire fighters???? Seems that you do and you need to realize that comes from taxes.

Conservatives do not have a problem with paying taxes for policy and fire departments. That's just another liberal lie, based on the myth that anything funded by taxes is "government".

-Schools are not "government"
-Fire Department is not "government"
-police aren't "government", but they do enforce government laws.
-roads and bridges are not "government"
-Department of Defense is not "government", the military does not dictate how US citizens should act.

Examples of government agencies and services:
-EPA: They regulate and tell citizens what they can and cannot do with their own property/businesses
-Department of Education: Dictates what state and local schools should do, by threat of pulling federal funding.
-Welfare state: Takes money from working people to subsodize lazy sloths.

images

I could use a little less taxation after some of the crap the government at all levels has been spending it on...

...A expensive conservation house at the lake so we're just like every other counties that has one...

...urban renewal ($1 million brick intersections 6-7 so far) with that only being a small portion of the cost...

...a school property tax increase so we can buy stuff for the school (superintendent takes a 6% pay raise right after that and a 10% one this year: combined total around $25,000 increase per year)((Don't get me started on how much the teaches decided they deserved)...

...New tennis courts that cost an arm and a leg (no parking was put in the plans, hardly ever see anyone use them, and the creek beside it started digging under cement which they weren't going to do anything about until my extended family that opposed building it in the first place yelled at the city council)...

...Under the table deals to some big corporate retailers and local retailers who wear the right underarm deodorant...

...and I could go on and on...

I wouldn't mind being taxed if it were used on...

1. Fixing and maintaining the roads both paved and gravel (tired of the pot holes, eroding shoulders, etc,...)

2. Fixing and maintaining the storm, sewage, and water lines (Getting really tired of backups on first two)

3. Fixing and maintaining the bridges around the county (There's a few that I won't go on)

4. Fixing and maintaining the sidewalks downtown (I worry about the people older than me)

Most of those four items could have been accomplished with the millions spent on the... progressive projects that those who are so much better and think they can push people like me and my family around. Hasn't been getting them money approved for a multimillion dollar library or new courthouse that'll cost even more (old ones are about fifty years old). Most of us not appreciated folk, who they think they can push around, told the rich ones who think they control things to reach into their own pockets or hold a fund raiser. Us unappreciated folk who use the wrong underarm deodorant, and aren't so poor, are a little feed up with the crap.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Do you like getting paid as police and fire fighters???? Seems that you do and you need to realize that comes from taxes.

Conservatives do not have a problem with paying taxes for policy and fire departments. That's just another liberal lie, based on the myth that anything funded by taxes is "government".

-Schools are not "government"
-Fire Department is not "government"
-police aren't "government", but they do enforce government laws.
-roads and bridges are not "government"
-Department of Defense is not "government", the military does not dictate how US citizens should act.

Examples of government agencies and services:
-EPA: They regulate and tell citizens what they can and cannot do with their own property/businesses
-Department of Education: Dictates what state and local schools should do, by threat of pulling federal funding.
-Welfare state: Takes money from working people to subsodize lazy sloths.

Are you really that dumb?

No, we will let you move to liberal shit holes like Chicago, Baltimore, or Detroit. That are liberal run cities.

We moved away to the suburbs and you just followed

HAHA!!!

I've never...ever...seen a video that sums up modern liberals more than that. She could be the Democrat nominee for president.isten to her views...she is 100% absolutely pure liberal. Every view she has.

We moved away to the suburbs and you just followed

HAHA!!!

I've never...ever...seen a video that sums up modern liberals more than that. She could be the Democrat nominee for president.isten to her views...she is 100% absolutely pure liberal. Every view she has.

Maybe Hillary should take some pointers off of her.

Forum List

Back