Should America chase out its blacks the way Africa chases out whites??

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

White people are close to being the minority. This is going to be a worthless black/latino/mix country before too long.

White people are close to being the minority. This is going to be a worthless black/latino/mix country before too long.

Feel free to leave at any time, ya little bitch.

Don't let the door, etc....

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

Why don't YOU go ahead, big mouth, and try to chase out just one black American. Go ahead. Just one. We'll see how you do.

Let us know how it goes, big mouth.

What do you mean "worthless"?

Around here there is probably a 85/15 black ratio of people that actually contribute to society. Latinos dont even bother to learn English anymore. Even at my 3 year old sons pre-school, there is an English word and Spanish word. Fuckin ridiculous

Latinos dont even bother to learn English anymore.

Yes they do. Stop being stupid.

And if at any time you consider MY country "worthless," you feel more than free to get the hell out. It might be in your best interests.

And if at any time you consider MY country "worthless," you feel more than free to get the hell out. It might be in your best interests.

MY MY MY typical. It is mine too. I just like for it to stay AMERICA. You know freedom, the Constitution etc. I didnt know that "it is going to be" meant present. Holy shit!

Move to Antarctica. It's very white down there.

Feel free to leave at any time, ya little bitch.

Don't let the door, etc....

Wow tough guy STFU I was not talking shit about America. I was talkin shit about the way things are going. I do not try to appease you, and dont give a damn what you think. I have 2 nuts. You and Uka can share :)

MY MY MY typical. It is mine too. I just like for it to stay AMERICA. You know freedom, the Constitution etc. I didnt know that "it is going to be" meant present. Holy shit!

Doesn't sound like you have any particluar understanding of or loyalty to America. Save yourself the trouble and get the hell out now if you expect it to be "worthless" in the future. Don't bother trying to come back if you do.

I dont have anything against blacks. I dont like *******. Regardless of race. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Even at my 3 year old sons pre-school, there is an English word and Spanish word. Fuckin ridiculous

You have a problem with children learning more than one language?

He is 3. He might need to learn how to speak English first. I dont even like him watching Diego or Dora cause I dont want him to get confused

You don't understand what you are talking about. That is an ideal time to start learning another language.

I dont have anything against blacks. I dont like *******. Regardless of race. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

I don't have anything against humans. I just don't like idiotic assholes like you.

You whine like a little bitch really, really well.

When are you leaving the US?

Doesn't sound like you have any particluar understanding of or loyalty to America. Save yourself the trouble and get the hell out now if you expect it to be "worthless" in the future. Don't bother trying to come back if you do.

You mean the America that was once striving and on top of the world? Or you talking about an America that is going down the shitter with dependency and ignorance? I like the old America. I know I know. Its the 21st century. Sorry if I am old-fashioned and believe in personal responsibility, freedom, the Constitution and staying on top

I don't have anything against humans. I just don't like idiotic assholes like you.

Well i think your the idiotic asshole. Guess there is something else we disagree on

Forum List

Back