Should America chase out its blacks the way Africa chases out whites??

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

:lol:

You folks are just a never ending source of comedy!

LOL, no doubt

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

You must be a Republican. I love it when you guys are honest and tell us exactly how you feel.

You must be a Republican. I love it when you guys are honest and tell us exactly how you feel.
No, Derp. You don't get to paint his moronic views on the whole Party. This thread is full of conservatives disagreeing with his shit.

But then, you're a lying bastard, so there's that.

I love how high school dropouts are here discussing the "plight of whites in Africa" and the "evil black people" this shit sounds like a comic book.

HAHAHA. And i love how all the libulals ever have is namecalling.

Move to Antarctica. It's very white down there.

These whites being persecuted aren't angels,they did the same thing to Africans before the Africans gained their freedom.They treated the Africans worst then dogs in their own country.Now they are getting payback,so if they want to leave get the hell out and dont come back.

These whites being persecuted aren't angels,they did the same thing to Africans before the Africans gained their freedom.They treated the Africans worst then dogs in their own country.Now they are getting payback,so if they want to leave get the hell out and dont come back.

It was whites who turned South Africa and Rhodesia into first world countries and that benefited both black and white. Do you really think the blacks in Rhodesia (now called zimbabwe) are better off under black rule than they were under white rule 30 years ago? SA is taking the same course.

It was whites who turned South Africa and Rhodesia into first world countries and that benefited both black and white. Do you really think the blacks in Rhodesia (now called zimbabwe) are better off under black rule than they were under white rule 30 years ago? SA is taking the same course.

I dont care,I dont live in Africa.

New Topics

Forum List

Back