Should America chase out its blacks the way Africa chases out whites??

You have a problem with children learning more than one language?

He is 3. He might need to learn how to speak English first. I dont even like him watching Diego or Dora cause I dont want him to get confused

You don't understand what you are talking about. That is an ideal time to start learning another language.

Like my friends kid that will speak half of a sentence in English and the other in Spanish?

MY MY MY typical. It is mine too. I just like for it to stay AMERICA. You know freedom, the Constitution etc. I didnt know that "it is going to be" meant present. Holy shit!

Doesn't sound like you have any particluar understanding of or loyalty to America. Save yourself the trouble and get the hell out now if you expect it to be "worthless" in the future. Don't bother trying to come back if you do.

You mean the America that was once striving and on top of the world?

I mean the America that is still striving and on top of the world. We don't need your pessimistic, whiney hysteria. GTFO.

He is 3. He might need to learn how to speak English first. I dont even like him watching Diego or Dora cause I dont want him to get confused

You don't understand what you are talking about. That is an ideal time to start learning another language.

Like my friends kid that will speak half of a sentence in English and the other in Spanish?

First of all, don't expect anyone to believe you have any friends.

Second of all, you clearly don't understand the topic, so don't impose your ignorance on the next generation.

I dont have anything against blacks. I dont like *******. Regardless of race. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

You whine like a little bitch really, really well.

When are you leaving the US?

I guess when you get your mouth off my nut

LOL! Little bitch, you can't suck my dick. No matter how many times you beg, the answer is still 'no'.

Doesn't sound like you have any particluar understanding of or loyalty to America. Save yourself the trouble and get the hell out now if you expect it to be "worthless" in the future. Don't bother trying to come back if you do.

You mean the America that was once striving and on top of the world?

I mean the America that is still striving and on top of the world. We don't need your pessimistic, whiney hysteria. GTFO.

That right there is why I think you are ignorant.

Do you want to give some anti-American speech where you explain how you think America is not on top of the world?

Maybe I can just re-quote the lyrics to that song that talks about killing Americans, made by that Korean that just visited the White House. Then just throw in facts of how we are slowly slipping in alot of areas.

Do you want to give some anti-American speech where you explain how you think America is not on top of the world?

Maybe I can just re-quote the lyrics to that song that talks about killing Americans, made by that Korean that just visited the White House. Then just throw in facts of how we are slowly slipping in alot of areas.

We are no longer on top of the world because one guy wrote a stupid song 8 years ago?

Are you drunk?

We are no longer on top of the world because one guy wrote a stupid song 8 years ago?

Are you drunk?

No, that is not what I meant. I might not have been clear. Korean covers the anti-American part. Then throwing in facts covers us not being on top of the world.

Around here there is probably a 85/15 black ratio of people that actually contribute to society. Latinos dont even bother to learn English anymore. Even at my 3 year old sons pre-school, there is an English word and Spanish word. Fuckin ridiculous

No minority member cares about america. Their dream is go on welfare and live off the white man.

Around here there is probably a 85/15 black ratio of people that actually contribute to society. Latinos dont even bother to learn English anymore. Even at my 3 year old sons pre-school, there is an English word and Spanish word. Fuckin ridiculous

No minority member cares about america. Their dream is go on welfare and live off the white man.

I know alot of white people that does not care about America. Not all minorities are like that. Illegals and thugs don't. Sit there waiting for their handout, killing over 20 dollars, taking a citizens chance at working etc

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

I'm thinking if we chase out all bigots and racists America will become a stronger, safer and more pleasant country. Why don't you leave? The longest journey begins with the first departure. Take a hike!

Are you drunk?

No, that is not what I meant. I might not have been clear. Korean covers the anti-American part. Then throwing in facts covers us not being on top of the world.

One guy from South Korea "covers the anti-American part"?

As for the rest of your anti-American nonsense:

We have the largest economy in the world.
We have the strongest military in the world.
We are the most innovative country in the world.
We are the most dynamic country in the world.
We are one of the only developed countries in the world that is actually growing in terms of population.
We are the most generous country in the world.
We have the best universities in the world.
We have the most productive workers in the world.
We are the most sought-after destination for immigrants in the world.
People from other countries who don't even know when or if there will be elections in their own homelands absolutely obsess over our elections.

We are on top of the world.

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

I'm thinking if we chase out all bigots and racists America will become a stronger, safer and more pleasant country. Why don't you leave? The longest journey begins with the first departure. Take a hike!

I think black people are the most racist. They think they are owed something or they are superior to white people(in some shape or form). Not all of them, but most.

Are you drunk?

One guy from South Korea "covers the anti-American part"?

As for the rest of your anti-American nonsense:

We have the largest economy in the world.
We have the strongest military in the world.
We are the most innovative country in the world.
We are the most dynamic country in the world.
We are one of the only developed countries in the world that is actually growing in terms of population.
We are the most generous country in the world.
We have the best universities in the world.
We have the most productive workers in the world.
We are the most sought-after destination for immigrants in the world.
People from other countries who don't even know when or if there will be elections in their own homelands absolutely obsess over our elections.

We are on top of the world.

Ourr economy is in the shitter. Even our credit is going down and we are about to hit another recession
Military, being innovative and dynamic I agree
We are very developed and too damn populated IMO
We are the most generous. I dont see that as a good thing. Half the damn country is on some sort of welfare, and we keep giving money to countries that want us all dead
I agree on the rest.
Where are the negatives? Besides what I argued about? SLowly moving down the exporting leaderboard. We are losing our war on poverty (When people make getting handouts their way of life, it is not combating the problem). We also seem to be losing sight of the future IMO. Our education status is going down the shitter. We are so socially divided its ridiculous etc etc

I think black people are the most racist. They think they are owed something or they are superior to white people(in some shape or form). Not all of them, but most.

You "think" this based on what?

New Topics

Forum List

Back