Should airline pilots be DEI hires?

His GED will be graded by DEI.
Far left on the bell curve, for sure.

CNX_Psych_07_05_BellCurve2.jpg

Lots of weird stuff in the news with airlines lately. Doors flying off, tarmac accidents.

Do you want your pilot to be the most qualified, or do you want a DEI hire?
And your assertion was reached how?

Tacit racism or just wanting another pointless thread out there.

Last edited:
Lots of weird stuff in the news with airlines lately. Doors flying off, tarmac accidents.

Do you want your pilot to be the most qualified, or do you want a DEI hire?
You get paid heaps extra if you can prove to be free from Killer shots .
The Impure Ones or Clotted Creams drop like flies but they will never tell the Sheeple and Normies the truth

The Impure Ones or Clotted Creams drop like flies but they will never tell the Sheeple and Normies the truth
In English fuckup

Dayum. I got clipped after my 2nd child. I wonder what my blasts are worth on the open market.

PURE BLOOD. NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA.

The government never lies to us. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: Fucking simps.

Dayum. I got clipped after my 2nd child. I wonder what my blasts are worth on the open market.

PURE BLOOD. NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA.

The government never lies to us. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: Fucking simps.
You're on the wrong side at Hogwarts fuckup.

Lol... Biden's nominee to head the FAA last year. This bonehead can't answer a single question. Imagine leaving your faith to this bonehead when you fly.

I fully support anyone who flies elected government officials to be nothing but diversity hires. Biden and company should set the example and only use pilots who are bald black transgender lesbians who identify as white cats to fly him and his loved ones around regardless and preferably instead of flight experience. Set an example Joe.

Last edited:
I fully support anyone who flies elected government officials to be nothing but diversity hires. Biden and company should set the example and only use pilots who are bald black transgender lesbians who identify as white cats to fly him and his loved ones around regardless and preferably instead of flight experience. Set example Joe.
Biden will not see a black doctor and will not allow a black doctor to diagnose him.

You know what whites, these are good suggestions. In an America growing in diversity you should stay your fearful asses at home. Don't fly. Don't go to the doctor. Or take vaccines. Don't watch any sports except hockey. Stop participating in things that include minorities. This country isn't for you anymore.

Forum List

Back